Aquamancers Door Opens!

They are the first guild to open the door and thus will be the first to discover what it means, if anything! Speculate away!

Comments

• The stoned merian will go on a rampage and destroy New Celest, forcing us to build a New New Celest.
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    They will find some way to put Xynthin back together again.

Silly Aquamancers.
  • It's a Weeping Angel.
    If it's broken, break it some more.
  • Yay Aquamancers! They've worked pretty darn hard.

I'm curious to see who will hit that momentousness marker next. There's a couple guilds pretty close together, but they both have a long way to go.
  • CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    So wait..they open the door and don't even find out what it means? The door just is open for a week? That's strange.
  • What's even more strange is that it got its own forums thread!

I feel like this must be related to some new skillset and who's going to be able to access it first.
  • You think so? Hm!

Who knows what it means.... Or how long they'll wait to find out. Hmmmmm.
  • Ok so here is my theory, each door will have a room with a statue behind it, the time is from before the vernal wars, the beings behind the doors are Vernals. Who knows?

Ok so maybe that is just what I want it to be haha, but it won't be that.
  • QistrelQistrel the hemisemidemifink
    I'm not convinced it's to do with a new skillset, I don't think they would give another one to druids.

• ShuyinShuyin The pug life chose me.
    Mage only tert, because mages need new things.
  • NeosNeos The Subtle Griefer

Shuyin said:
    Mage only tert, because mages need new things.
    With doors for the druids to psych people out and make the druids feel involved?
    Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

Signature!

Celina said:
    You can't really same the same, can you?
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
  • ShuyinShuyin The pug life chose me.
    Druids get doors because doors are made of wood, and wood comes from trees.

But seriously, I think it's a meld-related thing.

Maybe they will delete melds!
  • NeosNeos The Subtle Griefer
    Shuyin said:
    Druids get doors because doors are made of wood, and wood comes from trees.

But seriously, I think it's a meld-related thing.

Maybe they will delete melds!
    If they deleted melds and gave us something more mobile I'd be one happy Aqua.
    Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

Signature!

Celina said:
    You can't really same the same, can you?
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
  • You mean like fae entourages or bard songs?
    If it's broken, break it some more.
  • EritheylEritheyl ** Trigger Warning **
    Crossing my fingers for Dreamweaving revamp.
    Crumkane, Lord of Epicurean Delights says, "WAS IT INDEED ON FIRE, ERITHEYL."

-

With a deep reverb, Contemptible Sutekh says, "CEASE YOUR INFERNAL ENERGY, ERITHEYL."
  • Eritheyl said:
    Crossing my fingers for Dreamweaving revamp.
    Don't hold your breath.

It will be something new and shiny, we have more of a record of making new things than revamping/fixing old things.  (And dreamweaving had a report).
  • SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    RELEASE THE POTATOKRAKEN!

Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• Siam said:

Okay.

But only because you asked.

• Well everyone knows that the first rule of events is that things will turn out badly for Celest.

Them opening the door right out the gate is just inviting trouble.

• I think the last event pretty much shattered that rule, since Glom got stomped on pretty badly :P
  • Ssaliss said:
    I think the last event pretty much shattered that rule, since Glom got stomped on pretty badly :P
    We warned him not to go for the name change... :(
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    Eventru said:

Ssaliss said:

I think the last event pretty much shattered that rule, since Glom got stomped on pretty badly :P

Pfft. You (specifically) were demanding that I change it when I did not want to!

Changing your story after the fact. Mutter, mutter.
  • Xenthos said:
    Ssaliss said:
    Pfft. You (specifically) were demanding that I change it when I did not want to! Changing your story after the fact. Mutter, mutter.
    I meant back to Xenthos. Quit hearing what you want to!
  • I just hope whatever happens I can have some fun...looks like this big buildup might be an org-or-community only big thing...
    [BANNERCODE]
  • Estarra said:
    Siam said:

You really don't want to give me ideas....
    Look what she did to Xenthos...be afwaid...

[BANNERCODE]
  • SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    Estarra said:
    Siam said:

You really don't want to give me ideas....
    All Hail Estarra, Creatrix Eternal, Mother of the Wyrden Potato Kraken!

(I will absolutely adore you if you release a potato monster, Estarra. Absolutely will.)

Shineeeeeee.
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• Though from what I've seen the Aeromancers seem pretty focused upon doing it as much as they can, there just doesn't seem to be enough of them around, so I doubt they'll be the second or third. I do have a slight hunch that it might be Blacktalon though. /aimless speculation
    Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.