Bug finding quest

2»

Comments

• How long will this stay on for? I've played several hours today and only got two. Will we have a week, or a month, or anything in between so we can space out and not spend all our free time rushing to get 10 bugs?
    You have received a new honour! Congratulations! On this day, you have shown your willingness to ensure a bug-free Lusternia for everyone to enjoy. The face of Iosai the Anomaly unfolds before you, and within you grows the knowledge that you have earned the elusive and rare honour of membership in Her Order.
    Curio Exchange - A website to help with the trading of curio pieces in Lusternia.
  • KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    As it's a one time non repeatable quest, ideally I'd say .. forever?

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    Iosai said about two days when asked (and that was yesterday).
  • Oi. Only two days? That's rough.
    Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.
  • It was intended to be a weekend thing, but if there's some demand for it I will keep it open a few days longer. :)
    I've already done it, but I demand it stays for at least a week!

If I can give a tiny bit of feedback, the power reserves reward seems slightly higher than the karma one, I might have had a blessing tick over and mis-calculated the gain, but it didn't seem as noticeable as suddenly being 130%+ reserves.

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• Well, I personally only had one day to make a stab at it, since I noticed it this morning. Would be nice to give it perhaps a few more days at least, since I personally feel I barely had time to squeeze in my ten, and I've got haven to help the search.
    Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Hopefully until next weekend? I'm at 6-8, I forget. :(
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
    ----[ OOC ANNOUNCEMENT ]-----------------------------( 2013/11/04 16:49:09 )----
      The Infestation of the Tapestry of Fate will continue until this weekend.
      Enjoy, and see announce post #2254 for more details!
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

\o/