Descriptions: From Divines to Mortals, and Beasts, and Items, and Mobs, and Places!

Comments

• And @Zyphora just gave me Beauty.

Beauty Attack:
    The Medallion of Beauty worn by you sends forth a stream of lavender-flecked golden light which shatters a giant dismembered tongue

Beauty Probe:
    The Medallion of Beauty is an ornate setting within which rests a miniaturized replica of the Seal of Beauty. Runes are etched around its rim that glow with an inner power. In the center of the seal is the image of an eye, the iris of which is a light lavender flecked with gold. Disturbingly, the eye lazily glances around itself, occasionally shutting in a dramatic wink. The seal floats in the air of its own power and thrums with a lifeforce that makes the very air around it blur.

Beauty Travel:
    You touch the Medallion of Beauty and a soft pink bubble forms around you. The world spins around you, as you are carried off towards the Hallways of Avechna

Beauty 3rd person:
    A soft pink bubble forms around Zyphora, its surface shimmering with beautiful patterns. The bubble pops, leaving behind a pleasing scent
    Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.
  • KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    So hang on, the 9 seals are all body parts? We've got two odd eyes, a creepy mouth, a busted up chest and a pair of naturist's feet. If we go all "We form Voltron" on the 9 seals, do we get a replica Avechna?

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• EritheylEritheyl ** Trigger Warning **
    ...and if we get more past Seal-bearers, think of the fun we could have!

Who doesn't want a little Avechna with ten eyes and three mouths?!
    Crumkane, Lord of Epicurean Delights says, "WAS IT INDEED ON FIRE, ERITHEYL."

-

With a deep reverb, Contemptible Sutekh says, "CEASE YOUR INFERNAL ENERGY, ERITHEYL."
    Eritheyl said:

Yeah, I'll pass.

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• Morkarion said:
    Eritheyl said:

Yeah, I'll pass.
    Hey. What have you been doing in my secret Hallifaxian labs the Illuminati guildhall?
    Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.
    My spy pups get everywhere.

Also added the third person line to the Death seal.

• Is there a description for glacial dust (the stuff that aetherships scoop up) and if so could anyone post that? I want to see if it would be appropriate to use in a ritual and how to describe it.
    You have received a new honour! Congratulations! On this day, you have shown your willingness to ensure a bug-free Lusternia for everyone to enjoy. The face of Iosai the Anomaly unfolds before you, and within you grows the knowledge that you have earned the elusive and rare honour of membership in Her Order.
    Curio Exchange - A website to help with the trading of curio pieces in Lusternia.
  • edited February 2014
    The Collective thanks @Pejat for his contribution.

Justice Attack:

The Medallion of Justice worn by you sends forth streaks of silver light which dissolve a giant dismembered tongue.

Justice Probe:

The Medallion of Justice is an ornate setting within which rests a miniaturized replica of the Seal of Justice. Runes are etched around its rim that glow with an inner power. In the center of the seal is the image of an open hand with the palm facing outwards. Disturbingly, the hand occasionally moves, sometimes slowly shifting perpendicular and bobbing as though weighing an invisible burden. The medallion thrums with a lifeforce that makes the very air around it blur.

Justice Travel:

You touch the Medallion of Justice and are surrounded by a globe of shimmering blue light. The world spins around you, as you are carried off towards the Hallways of Avechna.

Justice 3rd person:

A globe of shimmering blue light surrounds Pejat, lifting him off the ground. A loud gong sounds just before the globe of light suddenly vanishes.
  • TarkentonTarkenton Traitor Bear
    Do the Moondancer versions of summoned fae look different from the unaligned versions on Faethorn? I know Shadowdancer ones are wrapped in shadow or whatever, and I'm curious if the moon ones have moonlight or something to distinguish them.
  • EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    Nonsense, Moondancers summon pure fae just the way they are. /forumrp (in jest)

Actually, I have no idea.
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    I'm fairly sure they're just normal.

Afaik, the way both nature skills work (druidry and wicca) is as follows: If you don't have night or crow, your nature skill defaults to 'Serenwilde' versions. So, Glom druids who don't have crow yet meld the same kind of terrain as Hartstone druids. Upon getting night/crow, your nature skill is modified from its base state.
  • Moondancer fae look exactly the same as the fae on faethorn.
    A whisper from the trees and a frosty presence tells you, secretly, "But you are strong, little 
    flower, and wise." The voice shifts and expands, becoming more real. "And everything you just said 
    in the ritual made me feel safer. You should, too."
  • TurnusTurnus The Big Bad Wolf
    Could somebody post up Grutina's description?

~--------------**--------------~

The original picture of Turnus is still viewable here, again by Feyrll.
  • Someone asked for the Hand of Tzaraziko earlier:

The Hand of Tzaraziko is comprised of the entire skeletal forearm and fist of the late Vernal
    Goddess. The bone itself has crystallized into jet black stone and the fingers are wrapped around a
    large orb that is also jet black. However, the orb has a multicolour patina that swirls and eddies
    upon its surface. An aura of great power glows from this object.

edited March 2014
    Two poteen pot thingie mobs so far.

A dusky brocade moth flutters in lazy, spiralling circles.
    Intricate patterns of black, brown, and ash swirl over this large moth's first set of wings, 
    resembling tree bark when still and richly decorated, fluttering fans when in motion. The hindwings 
    are paler, shot through with dark veins which match the abdomen in colour. Six long legs and smooth, 
    curving antennae protrude from the moth's body in places, all with sections of different hues to 
    camouflage the insect from predators.

You let out a loud belch, startled slightly by the sound.
    A curious young kitten pounces out of your mouth, mewing as he lands safely upon his feet.
    Leaping about after its shadow, a curious young kitten playfully wanders about here.
    Long alabaster fur drapes over the miniature form of this young kitten, the only variation being 
    patches of brown around his nose and ears. Azure eyes glance out from behind the tiny snout upon 
    which his wet pink nose sits, while his scratchy tongue sticks slightly out from within his mouth. 
    Fastened around his small, fragile neck is a collar of charcoal grey leather, attached to which is a 
    little bell that rings playfully as the feline hops about.
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    So wait, do you burp up these things?
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
    Yeah.  The kitten came pouncing out of my mouth, and something with the moth.  My buffer isn't large enough to have the messages, but I'll record them next time.
    edited March 2014
    A frisky puppy bursts out of your mouth and lands on the ground, giving a few yaps at you before wagging her tail before sitting down on her haunches.

A frisky puppy sits on her haunches, her little tail wagging against the ground.

The majority of this frisky puppy's fur resembles a cloudy night sky, almost, but not quite, 
    entirely black. Patches of white grace her face, chest, and the bottom portion of her legs, the 
    stark contrast making them stand out even more. A pink tongue lolls out between her pearly, pointed 
    teeth, droplets of slobber at the end risking falling away with each pant. Her ears alternate betwen 
    pointing straight up and drooping slightly as various noises catch her interest, her white-tipped 
    tail stopping its wagging briefly at each one.

A hamster in a cage-wheel bursts out of your mouth, lands on the ground, and rolls to a stop.

A hamster peers about from behind the bars of his cage-wheel.

Little more than a yellow ball of fur with white patches, this hamster peers out at the world from 
    behind the bars of his cage-wheel. Long, white whiskers move back and forth as he twitches his nose, 
    sticking it between two of the bars curiously. A few brown pellets stick to the sides of the metal 
    cage wheel, the majority of them fallen at the bottom near the hamster's hind feet. A few of the 
    pellets have escaped the confines of the cage, left on the ground to be trampled upon.
  • What is the point of the animals?
    Retired.
  • SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    Nothing, really, except for being all cute. They can be used for rp though.
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

So why do they...come out of your mouth? Is this some kind of reference I'm not understanding, or just...because they can?

-

With a deep reverb, Contemptible Sutekh says, "CEASE YOUR INFERNAL ENERGY, ERITHEYL."
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    Part of the Vision.
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
    No idea Eri. You drink, you belch, animals.
    A green parakeet bursts out of your mouth, flapping his wings madly as he descends to the ground.

A green parakeet scratches against the ground in his search for a quick meal.

Preening his bright, green feathers, a parakeet clucks softly to himself as he finishes with one 
    area and moves on to another in more need of his attention. His dark-grey beak nips quickly between 
    one feather to the next, cleaning and preening each one so that it shines in the light. The parakeet 
    will occasionally lift one of his talons, the same grey as his beak, to assist in his endevours in 
    the harder to reach parts of his body. His efforts look well worth it as each feather is immaculate, 
    the only marring being the feathers at the end of his tail and wings, which have been slightly 
    clipped to keep him from taking off.
    Turnus said:
    Could somebody post up Grutina's description?
    Floating ominously in the air is the ethereal form of the faeling druid once known as Grutina Oakvine. Her translucent form wears the mantle of a druid of Hartstone and she wields an oaken cudgel. Her etheric body is splotched with dark shadows and her wings are strangely blackened. Her 
    eyes glow with a red malevolence.

The dark spirit of Grutina Oakvine looks to be crushingly strong.

• TurnusTurnus The Big Bad Wolf
    Huh. Didn't realize she was a faeling. Thanks!

~--------------**--------------~

The original picture of Turnus is still viewable here, again by Feyrll.
  • EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    I don't think I knew that, either... that means the first Champion of the Serenguard was also a faeling!
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • edited March 2014
    New Yomoigu description.

He is a radiant immortal and is a towering, solidly built figure whose ebon skin gleams like darkest obsidian. Two hollowed sockets serve as His eyes, flickering orange flames blazing within and illuminating the ground before Him. His mouth burns like a furnace, stray sparks occassionally escaping its confines to swirl about His body before quietly petering out. Molten gold veins run just below the skin and trace His thickly muscled form in esoteric, exceedingly intricate patterns that cover nearly the entirety of His body, errant flames arcing along their delicately etched lines. The serpentine capillaries continue their labrynthine dance down the silvery metal glove seamlessly moulded to His left shoulder. A flawless match to its more natural counterpart, the appendage shimmers and flows, whorls of darker materials occassionally rising to the surface to provide stark contrast to the shining metal. He is wearing a vest filled with pockets of reality, sturdy, void-black trousers, sturdy boots of hide and meteoric iron and a heavy black obsidian gauntlet on His right hand.

You look at a heavy black obsidian gauntlet on His right hand that Yomoigu is wearing:
    Forged of the bones and scales of a dragon, this gauntlet vaguely resembles the head of one of the great beasts. Bones have been used to give structure and form, the underlying frame for the massive gauntlet, over which rich emerald and ruby dragon scales have been lain, polished to a fine sheen that glistens with the molten glimmer of fire reflected off obsidian. Supple leather has been used inside the glove for padding, while the fingers have been coated in scales and end with curved obsidian shards, so that when the gauntlet itself is held outwards with the fingers curved just so, the recognizable features of the great fire-breathing beasts become apparent - obsidian fangs and all. Strangely the outside of the gauntlet remains hot to the touch, nearly scalding, while the insides, while warm, are not unbearable.
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    That gauntlet makes my nipples hard.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
    I'm a little concerned that I'm feeling the inside of it while just looking, but otherwise is nice.

-