o Wand of Relocation (625cr)
o Great Rune of Resumption (775cr)

Everything is sold in the Museum of Curious Relics & Miraculous Marvels
except for the Great Rune of Resumption (accidentally named Rune of
Clarity for auctions) which is sold in the Gallery of Secret Securities
and is described in HELP COMBAT ARTIFACTS. The help file for the crop
and whip is under HELP BEAST ARTIFACTS. Everything else should be listed
under HELP MISC ARTIFACTS.

Also, Korue's whips are now sold for credits at 275 credits each!

Penned by My hand on the 18th of Urlachmar, in the year 369 CE.

Comments

• KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    The ur'Stone but not the Gilded Cage? :( (Also that ur'Stone considering the change to death timers is now quite cheap!)

That said, I expect to see many more whips being purchased, will there be a option to refund and repurchase for those who bought theirs for DBs and would rather pay credits?

Will also note the obvious that riding crops are still rather worthless until minor breathe has a reduced mana cost vs denizens.

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• ... Huh. I wonder if I could get 200 dingbats refunded to me and 275 bound credits charged against my account for the whip I bought when they first came out...
    I'm Lucidian. If I don't get pedantic every so often, I might explode.
  • RiviusRivius Your resident wolf puppy

Glittering Feedback Field: 300 credits
       - When someone strikes your high or lowmagic shield (or equivalent), they
         will be damaged by a sudden burst of magical energy. This will work
         against players and denizens.

So you can shield against non-sentient mobs and wait until they just die on your shield? Also, does this count as a rune or just a regular inventory artifact?

Scorpion Cocktail: 250 credits
       - Throw the cocktail at the ground or to another room, and it will
         explode causing everyone in the room with random afflictions.
       - Cooldown of 15 minutes.

How many afflictions per person? What's the list it chooses from? Anyone have descs for how it looks and what the messages are like?
  • I would imagine the cocktail probably just hits everyone with Charybdon like the scorpions on Scorpio do.

A lot of mobs can break shields though, and the ones that couldn't are already cheesable with shieldspam.
  • KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• Damn that feedback field sucks..should do 10% of your current health if you hit that shield.

Anyone know how much health you heal for with the amplifier?

• edited November 2013
    And numbers on the shield amplifier?

e: oh yes, echoing Thoros here
  • ElanorwenElanorwen The White Falconess
    Tridemon said:
    ... Huh. I wonder if I could get 200 dingbats refunded to me and 275 bound credits charged against my account for the whip I bought when they first came out...
    I would definitely second that. I actually bought my whip about 5-6 days before the price changed from 200db to 275cr, too. :/

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
  • KagatoKagato Auckland, New Zealand
    Best bet would be to ISSUE yourself,  I'm tempted to suggest emailing artifacts@lusternia.com - dunno how effective contacting them through that would be though since it is primarily used for customisations.
    Never put passion before principle.  Even if you win, you lose.

If olive oil comes from olives, where does baby oil come from?

If vegetarians eat vegetables, what do humanitarians eat?
  • ElanorwenElanorwen The White Falconess
    Kagato said:
    Best bet would be to ISSUE yourself,  I'm tempted to suggest emailing artifacts@lusternia.com - dunno how effective contacting them through that would be though since it is primarily used for customisations.
    Oh, they do some level of customer support there, as well... but not a whole lot.

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.