NE Ohio Meet Take 2

Comments

• 16th good? It's looking like my best bet here. I can finagle the 9th if need be.
    Mysrai, the Beckoner Beyond the Maze intones, "Continue to manifest the paradigm of working, My Alary."
    The Divine voice of Camus the Cinderfly echoes in your head, "Thank you, once-body. I am happy that I fell into that eye."
  • Okay, setting the date for February 16th. What time is good for folks? I'd prefer noon or 1pm.
    Mysrai, the Beckoner Beyond the Maze intones, "Continue to manifest the paradigm of working, My Alary."
    The Divine voice of Camus the Cinderfly echoes in your head, "Thank you, once-body. I am happy that I fell into that eye."

• Alary said:
    Okay, setting the date for February 16th. What time is good for folks? I'd prefer noon or 1pm.
    I am gonna go with 1pm because I have a good drive but showing up early is not a bad thing either because I have never made the drive before, I have no idea how long its going to take or when I'll even leave especially if I end up carpooling! but sounds good I will mark it on the calendar :D
    The soft, hollow voice of Nocht, the Silent resounds within your mind as His words echo through the aether, "Congratulations, Arimisia. Your mastery of vermin cannot be disputed."

• EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    Have fun! I will miss being able to meet you all :( .
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • Everiine said:
    Have fun! I will miss being able to meet you all :( .
    awww
    The soft, hollow voice of Nocht, the Silent resounds within your mind as His words echo through the aether, "Congratulations, Arimisia. Your mastery of vermin cannot be disputed."

It's the way it is. I move to northeast Wisconsin this Friday. The next time I will be in Ohio at all will be sometime in March or April, then in June for my wedding.
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

• Well.. looks like the Seal of Death event goes on the say of this meet too heh.

• Do you guys want to change it? Do it completely after all the Ascension stuff? Like, in March? I'm down for that if you guys are. I don't really want to miss Ascension.
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    Just have a Lusty LAN party.
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • edited January 2014
    Alary said:
    Do you guys want to change it? Do it completely after all the Ascension stuff? Like, in March? I'm down for that if you guys are. I don't really want to miss Ascension.
    I kinda agree there, March may be better anyhow, you know how the weather can be espeically in February and of course, dun wanna miss ascension stuff either.

Could go for March 2nd the day after :D then we'd be all abuzz or full of rage depning on how it goes :P either way something to talk about.

• KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    "Lag sucked for you too?"

"Yeah"

"Hrm..."

"..."

"..."

"I got a kill though."

"Oh, cool."

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• March 2nd good for the godly parties involved? @Zvoltz?
  • Sounds good to me.

• sounds like we got an official date!

• I might be able to make this one, if I don't scare people away >_<

• Malarious said:
    I might be able to make this one, if I don't scare people away >_<
    haha, oh, we do still need a time and official place for this. Alary said he had a place in mind?

It's too bad I moved two weeks ago :( . I would have loved to meet you all. It's lonely up here in north east Wisconsin.

• Everiine said:
    It's too bad I moved two weeks ago :( . I would have loved to meet you all. It's lonely up here in north east Wisconsin.
    how far is it for you? and we would have done it sooner but with ascension we didn't want anyone to miss out on events they may have wanted to attend, so right after, we got stuff to stalk about!

It's a 12 hour drive, and weekends are pretty much out because Sunday mornings are kinda my thing.

• Noon or one pm at the place before on March 2nd?
    The place last time was this mall:
    And I was thinking after we meet up there, we could skip mall food and go to this place: 

Ideas?
  • for me I would say pushing 1pm may be best since I am driving in from pittsburgh area. I leave early enough should not be a problem whatever time but, I am not a morning person :p

• 1pm then? 1:30? The diner closes at 3, sooo.
  • lets say 1, I should be there by then it is only a few hours and I am going to plan on trying to leave somewhat early.

• Okay! Everyone else agreed?
  • Noooo. I vote no! But mostly because March 2nd is a work day for me. (I work every other weekend). But if other people have things that work better, I'm ok with that. Week after would work. Week before might be iffy due to 1 year with the GF.

• So I haven't been around much lately..had a busted computer until recently..saw this and am game for anytime
  • Uh. Well. Hm. Is anyone open the weekend of the 8-9th?
  • I hear there is a White Castle there in Akron, know where I am stopping before I get on the road to go home! Doesn't help now when I want white castle though D:

• There's a white castle, yepyep. I can probably give you horribly vague directions to it, maybe. It's on the other side of the city.
  • Is anyone up for that date change?