NE Ohio Meet Take 2

Comments

• edited February 2014
    suppose. and it would have to be the 9th if you want @Zvoltz to be able to come.
    The soft, hollow voice of Nocht, the Silent resounds within your mind as His words echo through the aether, "Congratulations, Arimisia. Your mastery of vermin cannot be disputed."

• Look, it's up to you guys. I am literally free all the time. Let's vote. 2nd of march or 9th of march.
    Mysrai, the Beckoner Beyond the Maze intones, "Continue to manifest the paradigm of working, My Alary."
    The Divine voice of Camus the Cinderfly echoes in your head, "Thank you, once-body. I am happy that I fell into that eye."
  • I pay far too little attention to things. I say March 9th. It's just after payday and I'm off. :)
  • As of now, I'm going to assume March 9th. Was anyone opposed to the diner at all?
    Mysrai, the Beckoner Beyond the Maze intones, "Continue to manifest the paradigm of working, My Alary."
    The Divine voice of Camus the Cinderfly echoes in your head, "Thank you, once-body. I am happy that I fell into that eye."
  • is the diner gonna be okay with a somewhat large group showing up unannounced? also, 9th I thought was decided on :p so yes, the 9th it is !
    The soft, hollow voice of Nocht, the Silent resounds within your mind as His words echo through the aether, "Congratulations, Arimisia. Your mastery of vermin cannot be disputed."

• Diner's cool with me. 
  • If I can get a headcount, I can give them a heads up for us. It's a nifty dingy little place, the food is so amazing.
  • I am bringing a +1 with me.

• Okay, yeah. Headcount would be nice, yes please. :D
  • counts me in
  • I could just use the reminder of 'when' we're meeting precisely, but it's all good otherwise. :)
  • 1pm, March 9th, at the mall I previously linked. This sound good to you, @Zvoltz
  • I will have a likely +1 with me.
  • That might work, it might not. It all depends on whether I have to work or not. Hopefully I will see you all there!

• How are you going to go if you don't exist anymore, Zvoltz? 
  • I'm going with the headcount of 9, does that sound good with everyone? Zvoltz, er, or whoever you are now, is Valtreth coming again too?
  • So I can't reserve a spot at Fred's, we'd have to wait to be seated. And there's no guarantee we'd be seated together. Alternatively, there's an Eat N Park right down the road I know I could reserve for us if you'd prefer. They have a full salad bar and a rather good menu. So, what would you guys prefer?
  • whichever does not matter to much to me. Been quite a while since I have been to an Eat N Park. Main thing is the meet up!

• Indeed! The mall food is just icky so :/ And super expensive. 
  • I'm ok with either. We can talk to Fred's and see if they'll let us, otherwise I'm fine with going over to Eat n' Park. I just intend to likely have a meal at Burgatory before going home once back in Pittsburgh. >:D

Alary, could I ask for you to give the exact address, or name, of the Mall? I don't have it readily available and would like to be able to find it comfortably.
  • edited March 2014
    Chapel Hill Mall, this is the website: http://www.chapelhillmall.com/shop/chapelhill.nsf/index

The address is: 2000 Brittain Road, Suite 830, Akron, OH 44310

We'd be meeting in the foodcourt. It has a giant carousel in it. I'll have a baby blue backpack with me, it has wings(not the same backpack as last time). 
    What is Burgatory this sounds amazing!
  • I might be crocheting while I wait, probably, but not sure if I wanna haul a skein around. I'll get there a half hour early so, yeah. 
  • The plan from my side is to leave here around 10, it should be about 2 hours to get there though we will be swinging to pick up @Malarious in Youngstown. Hopefully that does not turn into we are lost adventure lol!

• It wont. I don't get lost. :D
  • ZouviqilZouviqil Queen of Uberjerkiness
    Hiriako said:
    It wont. I don't get lost. :D
    He speaks the truth. I got lost going to meet him in NYC... and I live here!
  • See you all today!

Here's the picture from the meet! We had a blast, well, I did.
  • You can't post pictures without naming names!
  • Hah. Okay. Back row: Scax, me, Hiriako, Arimisia's husband I literally have no idea how to spell his character name. help!
    Then Malarious is doing the dramatic pose and Arimisia is hugging him.
  • Tyrad, the shrub.