Some bashing questions.

DaraiusDaraius ShevatThe juror's taco spot
This year for the first time I've been asked by a few newbies to go bashing. This pleases me, but I have very little idea what I'm doing. So a few questions:

- What are some relatively newbie-friendly areas where a demi can bash?
 (i.e. areas where they'll get some good experience, but the mobs won't crush them with one hit/room attack)
- Where should I send them when we're done with the higher-level places? 
 (for the record, slush elementals are about the most difficult thing I've been able to comfortably handle so far, but I wouldn't take a newbie there)
- How is experience distributed when huge level differences are involved?

And one for just me:
- As a lobo harmony psymet Tahtetso demigod, shouldn't I be able to comfortably handle more than slush elementals? :\">

Any tips would be appreciated!
I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."

Best Answers

Answers

• DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    Dang I need to figure out what I'm doing wrong.
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    Well depending on what you're bashing, and your skills. I'm assuming for example you are (or very close to) trans across Discipline/Tattoos/Guild Skills and Resilience, you pick up a Health blessing and have a beast with Bodyguard. That and you have a curing system.

After that, for things like Astral and Zombies, it's very much a case of taking on what you can handle, not endlessly linking or grabbing ALL THE BRAINS at once and getting mobbed by TotalHellDeath™.

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• Oh, yes. Lobo harmony psymet? Pretty much tankiest monk setup, save for swapping lobo out for illithoid or dwarf.

For newbie bashing, though, areas which spawn guards are definitely a big risk, since you don't have standard bearer, so you can't draw aggro away from your newbies. UV tunnels are boring, tedious unless you have a script that changes your targets for you, but rewarding because they are so easy to plow through. Gotta look out for cavefishers, though.

You could try the aetherbubbles, those tend to be decent in exp.