Singing for the Bardics?

ZouviqilZouviqil Queen of Uberjerkiness
Is this permissible, or would it instead count towards the artisanals?

Best Answer

Answers

• EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    I'd handle everything textual as a bardic, and anything multimedia as an artisanal, if it were up to me. O' course, it isn't, so it could go either way! If you really wanted it to count as a bardic, you could submit the voice recording as an addendum to the written lyrics. That might give it a better shot in that category.
  • MunsiaMunsia The Supreme Goddess
    Do they even accept anything outside of pictures for artisinals?
  • very light .gif animations, no format that supports sound.
    The soft, hollow voice of Nocht, the Silent resounds within your mind as His words echo through the aether, "Congratulations, Arimisia. Your mastery of vermin cannot be disputed."

• KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    I thought Bards were singers and story tellers, I'd assume (at least I sodding hope, or the one I'm working on is a waste!) they'd count.

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• ZouviqilZouviqil Queen of Uberjerkiness
    Morkarion said:
    I thought Bards were singers and story tellers, I'd assume (at least I sodding hope, or the one I'm working on is a waste!) they'd count.
    That's my exact logic, hence my asking!
  • That's all well and good but I think you're only capable of submitting text as a Bardic.

But you can also submit .swf files for artisanals...which solves the problem of recording sounds quite neatly. Get to it!
    The Necromentate's mind opens to you, and a grotesque, demonic figure appears in your mind's eye, screaming in torment:
    "THE DEMON LORDS CAN NEVER TRULY BE KILLED - GREAT IS THEIR POWER."

You shock a platinum-coloured geomycus with tales of terror bestowed on villages who don't follow Magnagora.
    A platinum-coloured geomycus slaps her knee and declares that, by the gods, Ptoma Hive should follow the Grand Empire of Magnagora after all!
    Shouts rise up from Ptoma Hive, as its denizens loudly pledge themselves to the Grand Empire of Magnagora.

• KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    Songs are written, both in the lyrical and musical sense, not drawn or painted.

Nngh, technicalities.

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• ZouviqilZouviqil Queen of Uberjerkiness
    Nimhuire said:
    You could issue yourself and ask how best to submit this.
    Updating to say I did this on the 10th (one day after you suggested it) and got 0 answers or responses yet.
  • MunsiaMunsia The Supreme Goddess
    Issues right now are horribly slow.