Music Listened to whilst In Game

Comments

• ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    edited March 2014
    Never mind, I fail.

Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.

• This has been my go-to music lately.
  • whenever I play my Hallifax trooper for some reason I always hear this playing in my head >_> youtube.com/watch?v=NnIj3t8PMgc
    so yeah if I'm unresponsive in game drop me a message here.... chances are I'm browsing
  • edited March 2014
    Some pieces on my list.

• That middle song. I heard it, like, a year ago and I've been looking for it ever since! I love you.
    Jadice, the Frost Queen says to you, "Constant vigilance."
  • TarkentonTarkenton Traitor Bear
    edited March 2014
    I full expect to get mocked for the last (most of my friends do when they hear the non-acoustic version) but it just resonates well with me.

• Oh hey. You've got Within Temptation on there. I like you more already.
  • I love Within Temptation

Avatar by the most wondrous Feyrll
  • Some samples of Lusternia Development Music (and, well, general listening music):

7c95dbc25a4a9ae292cccb899a49a79b18529207e135ebccd89c0877d386ebea
    ALL HAIL THE MIGHTY GLOW CLOUD.
  • How bards can play Hallifaxian Music

or Jason Yang on violin and John Schroeder on guitar making a Daft Punk medley come alive.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=m6Ep5tr9EHU
  • ZouviqilZouviqil Queen of Uberjerkiness
    Most things by these guys, but especially this one.

• edited April 2014
    I love this for influencing...though it also somehow makes me sleepy.

Edit: Video....y u show in the preview but not when I post? I will try to fix that tomorrow when I am not tired.
  • MaligornMaligorn Windborne

And other assorted osu! stuff that I can find on yootoob

I actually read the subs for Scarlet Rose, and it's about a yandere who commits a murder/suicide. Isn't that charming?

• EritheylEritheyl ** Trigger Warning **
    edited April 2014
    Maligorn said:
    Chicago needs attention. This song in particular is so very much worth the watch as well as the listen, and whenever you can you need to rent this movie rendition.

I adore you.

Also, this has recently breached the previously-thought-impenetrable wall of my playlist that has, for many months, been solely the Nightwish discography on endless replay.

Crumkane, Lord of Epicurean Delights says, "WAS IT INDEED ON FIRE, ERITHEYL."

-

With a deep reverb, Contemptible Sutekh says, "CEASE YOUR INFERNAL ENERGY, ERITHEYL."
  • This is who I've been listening to lately:

Please note: I deliberately play a very flawed character. Just because he says or does something, does not mean I agree with it. He's a bit of a <censored> really
  • Eritheyl said:
     the Nightwish discography on endless replay.
    Saw them at the Fiddler in London years ago (before Lusternia was born iirc). Tarja's mic broke...not that she needed it, it turned out.
  • edited April 2014

This is my favourite Nightwish song, I think. I know it's post-Tarja, but it's a beautiful song and beautiful setting, video-wise. I play it a lot when influencing.

• Another one I've been listening to lately.
  • edited April 2014
    I usually listen ambient radios. Prefer tunes that dont distract from reading, since english is not my native and reading everything isnt easy.

• ElanorwenElanorwen The White Falconess

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
  • I listen to the Arcanum: Of Steamworks and Magic Obscura soundtrack a lot. It's just beautifully Victorian and makes me think of Hallifax, what with the themes of the fusion of magic and technology. Here's a couple of good examples:

Main Theme:

Caladon Theme (this one makes me think high Hallifax society):

In Memoriam:

Jadice, the Frost Queen says to you, "Constant vigilance."
  • edited April 2014

so fitting for Magngora and the ur'Guard
  • EritheylEritheyl ** Trigger Warning **
    Dammit, @Xaldrin.

Crumkane, Lord of Epicurean Delights says, "WAS IT INDEED ON FIRE, ERITHEYL."

-

With a deep reverb, Contemptible Sutekh says, "CEASE YOUR INFERNAL ENERGY, ERITHEYL."
    Rather like this song, and the animation these guys did for it was nifty.

• VivetVivet , of Cows and Crystals
    Nothing in particular, just a backdrop for bashing:

• NSFW
  • edited May 2014
    Ileein said:
    I listen to the Arcanum: Of Steamworks and Magic Obscura soundtrack a lot. It's just beautifully Victorian and makes me think of Hallifax, what with the themes of the fusion of magic and technology. Here's a couple of good examples:

...listen to the Arcanum: Of Steamworks and Magic Obscura...

Arcanum: Of Steamworks and Magic Obscura

DEAR GOD I LOVE YOU FOREVER. I THOUGHT I WAS THE ONLY ONE TO HAVE PLAYED THIS GAME. FUCKING BATES, MAN.
    The Necromentate's mind opens to you, and a grotesque, demonic figure appears in your mind's eye, screaming in torment:
    "THE DEMON LORDS CAN NEVER TRULY BE KILLED - GREAT IS THEIR POWER."

You shock a platinum-coloured geomycus with tales of terror bestowed on villages who don't follow Magnagora.
    A platinum-coloured geomycus slaps her knee and declares that, by the gods, Ptoma Hive should follow the Grand Empire of Magnagora after all!
    Shouts rise up from Ptoma Hive, as its denizens loudly pledge themselves to the Grand Empire of Magnagora.

I still have the manual for this game stored in my dropbox account, for whenever I either feel the urge to download and start playing again or just to thumb through.  Loved this game.
  • edited May 2014
    Those endless references to "Electric Dynamo Machine"...

And this is the obvious background music for Gaudiguch:

The Necromentate's mind opens to you, and a grotesque, demonic figure appears in your mind's eye, screaming in torment:
    "THE DEMON LORDS CAN NEVER TRULY BE KILLED - GREAT IS THEIR POWER."

You shock a platinum-coloured geomycus with tales of terror bestowed on villages who don't follow Magnagora.
    A platinum-coloured geomycus slaps her knee and declares that, by the gods, Ptoma Hive should follow the Grand Empire of Magnagora after all!
    Shouts rise up from Ptoma Hive, as its denizens loudly pledge themselves to the Grand Empire of Magnagora.