Shard visions

First of all, awesome! They're really entertaining to read, and some are outright hilarious (*coughViynaincough*). So without further ado, here are all the ones I've found! Feel free to add your own as well.

A great cloud of intoxicating smoke erupts nearby, drawing your attention from the fighting. You rush to the location to find a dozen dazed and confused dominators lying about Viynain Erid'in, who is himself too high to move.

A portal into endless nothingness yawns before you, and you realise with a start that you stare into the Void itself. A congregation of Elder Gods and Goddesses is nearby, and one by one, the Traitors among them are cast through the portal, though those Elders that remain glance among one another with apprehension and uncertainty.

Crumbling ruins of a dead city hang about you, the rumble of monolithic stone buildings beginning to collapse echoing down the streets. A thick cloud of smog hangs over the blood-soaked streets, one-eyed skeletons littering your surroundings, intermingled with the remnants of viscanti and illithoid. You try to lift yourself up and collapse, only then realizing that you are missing a forearm and much of both legs.

His eyes vacant spaces of nothingness and his flesh rotting away, an ambulent corpse rips the arm off of one ur'dead knight before lunging at a dominator, sinking his teeth into its neck. Too little, however, as more and more pour in. 'I am sorry, my wife,' he murmurs, though you instinctively know he is not the speaker. You nod stiffly, more dominators surrounding you. With an anguished cry the husk of Eliron Shee-Slaugh erupts in a violent explosion of black energy, consuming you and everything else in its path.

Ice-cold darkness surrounds you, permeating your bones with a deathly chill that sees no respite. So deep is the black space about you that you doubt whether the icy earth beneath your feet truly exists. With a start, you realise that the sky is gone; Mother Moon, Father Sun, and Mother Night have been eradicated, leaving the First World in the embrace of terrifying nothingness.

Murmured prayers to Shakiniel run through those around you as you look up, Queen Xena McCloud perched atop the Gatehouse of Cassis Cornuta, her back to the enemy beyond. Her words are loud and ring with hope and promise, though a chill sense of despair hits you as the gates beneath her shudder violently. She whips about just as the walls explode violently beneath her, the gates themselves falling back onto the group standing in formation, ready to defend - you among them.

Numerous coloured bubbles drift by you, each easily larger than your own body. A whirl of red, green, and blue rushes past as they increase their motion, and though some inimicable presence lurks behind the rush of colour, you know the bubbles to be your salvation in this torn, sundered land.

Snarling, Celina Nightshade runs her athame across her palm. 'I am sorry, my wife,' she murmurs, squeezing the opened wound and allowing the blood to trickle freely. 'Shazbat kadzar,' she whispers in a guttural tone, and a strange, alien sucking noise erupts across the forest. For a long moment she simply stands there, her features unreadable, and you are left to face the onslaught alone.

'STOP THEM!' shrieks the nearby guardian, several clawing their way forward through the mass of individuals gathered. You look to your commanding officer, his expression torn. Cracks form along the surface of the Megalith of Doom, tainted fumes leaking into the air when the order is finally given. Blades are drawn as you advance on the geomancers surrounding your Nexus of Power. Suddenly the whole of the city is shaken by a tremendous quake, buildings crack and collapsing throughout the city, some landing in the crowd now. 'Too late,' whispers Lavinya d'Murani, her nails digging into your shoulders.

Surrounded by a cloud of half-seen beings, Moon Guardian Amavan N'Rotha holds out his bleeding palm, chanting harshly in guttural tones. He gestures with his bloodied athame, shouting in the fae tongue. Shrieking and wailing, the spirits surrounding Amavan whip into a maelstrom, lashing out at anything that draws near. One ancestral wiccan spirit, shrieking and howling in unearthly sorrow, begins to push her way through the advancing dominators, drawing the lifeforce from them. A second wiccan spirit passes between the weak and dying huddled at Amavan's feet, bathing them in healing energies. As the spirits begin to slow Amavan looks more haggard and older, wrinkles forming and his joints becoming gnarled.

The armies of the Time Dame Kesisha pour through the Northern Gates, trampling the broken corpses of the fallen as they breach Magnagora's final defence. The Megalith of Doom fluctuates wildly, for among the dead is Ardrak, Keeper of the Megalith. With a great roar, the Nexus of Power shudders beneath the assault, then bursts apart in a shower of shrapnel and a storm of planar energy.

The chiming of crystal sounds throughout the laboratory as Xyl busies Himself, deep in contemplation. A flutter of feathers gives indication of the presence of Trillillial nearby, though She merely looks on, quiet and adoring, as the God goes about His work.

The familiar yet alien Road of Fiery Salvation extends before you, the skies above dark and clouded. Ash falls like snow all about you, coating the ground in a thick powder of grey. No fire burns in the great city - the sole light comes from the mote of fire held by your companion. You look to Yiratcho Chum, whose features are suddenly overcome by horror. You turn, and find the vast corpse of the Guardian Drachou, torn apart and dead, eviscerated by bladed whips and chains.

The forest is alight with flame, and a roaring inferno surrounds you. You look about wildly, searching for a way to escape the conflagration as curls of smoke rise from the canopy above. Heat closes in upon you oppressively, and the dark figure of Stepasha, Dame of Destruction flits overhead, cackling, as the Serenwilde dies.

The plains upon which you stand have been blasted and destroyed, leaving only great, burned tracts of land. In the distance, smoke rises from the rubble of the city of Gaudiguch, and the sounds of rioters and looting resound from its shattered walls, echoing dismally across the flats. A chill breeze whips past you, and frost collects upon the ground of the barren Skarch.

The Pool of Stars bubbles and froths, radiant whorls of pure divinus energy rippling from it in cascading waves. From its empyreal depths, the Princess Marilynth rises, her form expanding and glowing with power as she assumes the mantle of Vernal Goddess. A heart-warming smile touches Her features, though it meets not Her eyes, which are fixated upon some unseen threat in the distance.

The sky is black, and great cracks of temporal energy have sundered its mighty firmament. A shadowy God wreathed in dark flame looks on as a dark forest spreads to cover the land in a twisted, thorned embrace. Suddenly, the Creatrix Estarra appears, wreathed in light and shadow. She raises Her hand, and you know no more.

You bow low before the Black Throne, grovelling before the might of the hazy, indistinct figure seated atop it. The Time Dames themselves flank their master, who gives an unspoken signal. The crone Stepasha glides forward, a cruel smirk curling her wrinkled lips, and the last thing you see is her great scythe parting the air.

You crouch low amongst the bushes, peering out. Whispered words, half-heard, edge your perception, though you understand them intimately. You nod and the ancestral wiccan spirit pulls away, sinking into the forest behind you. You turn your gaze forward once more, the cries of Stepasha's troops nearly drowned out by the shrieking wails of the spirits that tear into them, drawing out their lifeforce.

You gaze into the silver scrying pool, witnessing the growing cloud of darkness seeking to spread ever outward from the City of Magnagora. With a sigh, you wave your hand, clearing the image, and your own reflection - that of Farella Lunseer - stares back at you, drawn and grim. A rustle to one side draws your attention, and you turn as a small furrikin approaches, prepared for what you must do for the good of all that you hold dear, though it may come at the price of your soul.

You hum brightly to yourself as You work, shaping the mass of powdered snow into a humanoid shape. This one looks like a Mister Frostono, You think, and so You christen him, placing him aside to totter away as You tear off through the snow after the next icebourne, laughing as Bollikin looks on with amusement.

You look across to Malicia and Nydekion, embracing one another in their final moments, the Even-Bladed to one side of you and the Exalted Lord to another. They share a sad smile with you as you collectively direct your attention to the Pool of Stars. Its surface froths and boils with an angry red-and-black light, its edges breaking apart. Your defenses have failed, and your final moment is spent in silent prayer.

You mill about through the party, a drink in your hand and an easy smile upon your features. Pausing to chat with one of your acquaintances, you can't help but grin at the commotion suddenly stirred up as Archmage Scuchidira Tliwx laughs uproariously, the robes of the Hallifaxian Ambassador suddenly alight with festive yellow flame.

You proceed with your fellows in an orderly fashion through the Wards, calmly evacuating as a droning, monotonous voice emanates from the surroundings, warning of the devastating blows smashing throughout the city only moments before they actually strike. The Primary Generator suffers one such blow, and a rush of white mist expels from it as it fails. The entire city suddenly shudders, tilting sideways before falling through the sky as the ground rushes up to meet you.

You saw their containment units,' says Archmage Ircria. You blink and turn your head to her. 'Magistrate Windwhisper? ...Phoebus? Are you okay? Look - I think I have a design which will allow us to...' You turn your gaze away from the conversation, your eyes settling on the lower wards below, one spire quivering in what almost seems to be revulsion, plumes of corrosive, tainted smoke billowing from one window.

You stand before a stone bier, looking onward as a funeral pyre consumes the prone figure of the Queen of New Celest. A tear runs down your cheek, while red flames light the night sky. Outside the cave, the guards grip their crude spears and set their jaws, preparing to ward harm off as the howls of the slavering minions of the Time Dames sound from the encroaching darkness.

You sway with the music that thrums deep within your being, silvery threads of energy running from you in every direction, connecting you to your brothers and sisters all throughout the branches. You shake a leafy branch with the beat, your voice silvery and chiming with the song. 'We are the Maeve,' you say in unison, 'Together and whole, forever together, never apart...' As you flit to the next branch you resume your swaying, your song ceaseless, and your eyes focused on that which plays out below. Hands linked together, druids of Hart call in a deep nasally tone, joined by the high-pitched caws and shrieks of the Blacktalon that dance with them. The branch you are seated upon shivers violently as the Tree of Trees responds, the ethereal magic of the Great Spirit of Trees and the Maeve entwining in this place. You feel your physical form breaking apart, your spirit joining the other fae in creating Nature's last hope.

You've managed to make your way partway down the Teeth when the engines finally give out, you and your group turning to watch the crumbling spires of Hallifax crash into the mountains. You clutch tightly against your chest the final project of the Matrix Research Institute. A cloud trill puts one hand on your shoulder, her expression pained but comforting. You twist away and put your shoulder between you, her equipment jostled with the suddenly violent motion. 'We must hurry to Gaudiguch,' you whisper hoarsely, clutching the chronomantic cube against your chest. 'We've sacrificed too much for this to fail.'

Your mother tugs you by your hand, but you keep stopping to look. Finally, in frustration, she pulls you into her arms as you are pushed away into the crowd. Shining brilliant and golden, the Exalted Lord and the Even-Bladed Goddess drift on opposing sides of a pillar of black energy rising up from the Pool of Stars. The distant forms of Nydekion and Malicia La'Saet and Kelly McCloud drift beside Them, a network of shimmering light running between them. As your boat pulls away from the city, you see the Pool of Stars erupt in a blinding flash of terrible light. You close your eyes, though you still see nothing but the searing white light of the dying Pool of Stars.

Comments

• NeosNeos The Subtle Griefer
    I kinda want to see some of these play out. We should totes do it on an alternate server. Just for completions sake.
    Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

Signature!

Celina said:
    You can't really same the same, can you?
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
  • edited November 2012
    "'It has been four years,' hisses Ethelon, the Earthen Ire. 'The Demon Lords are lost to us. The demons that once served us now pour through the Megalith to fight us,' adds another geomancer beside him. 'We could still...' 'HAVE YOU FORGOTTEN WHAT HAPPENED TO LOTHRINGEN?' shouts Llandros, tears in the corner of his eyes. Heresiarch Nymerya sinks away slightly, her eyes glittering. Everyone remembers the sight of Ashtorath tearing Lothringen into pieces time and time again, only to force him back to unlife. Finally Kesisha had gotten bored and allowed him to feed Lothringen - alive - to Gorgulu. 'This is madness,' she hisses finally. 'Llandros, you cannot support this? You must realize this thing they wish to do will..."

Requesting epic battle vision to compensate for this travesty.

[-(
  • Hey, at least you got mentioned by name in one of these prophecies. ;)

But really, it's pretty neat that so many people are mentioned by names in these prophecies. It really helps making you feel more involved in all of this.
    Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.
  • The Imperial Court spreads out before you, the great throne of the Holy Celestine Empire behind you. 
    It is almost strange for it to be barren of the courtiers and pilgrims that have come to offer 
    praise to you, but for this agreement you need the privacy afforded by a smaller session. 'We could 
    press on,' said the gilded dracnari in armour. 'This war has dragged on long enough.' 'But we have 
    them on the run! We've widened the cut and the Serenwilde will feel that burn for generations to 
    come! Let's press on and make sure these damn tree fraggers don't -' With a wave of your bejewelled 
    hand, you silence him. 'No,' you say, 'Gaudiguch and Serenwilde have caused enough pain. The commune 
    attacked, and we came to defend. The ur'Guard marched side-by-side with you, and together the Empire 
    pushed their forces back into their forests. And then my predecessor burned a trench through it that 
    will never heal. No, I will salvage this debacle as I can, and finally bring peace once more.' You 
    turn away, shaking your head. The Holy Mother of the Celestines comes to your side and touches your 
    upper arm. It was time for your prayers.'
  • Much agreement with Celina here. The vision Lothringen posted is one of my own favourites. For me, it's that one that manages to evoke the most sympathy.

I have to admit, I also like to imagine I'm present in the group carrying the chronomantic cube to Gaudiguch. Being one of the founding members, it adds a touch of... power to the vision having been in the guild from beginning to end. Being that I'm not in a leadership position of any sort, I doubt I'll get any actual appearances anyway.
    Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    Curlicued tongues of intoxicating smoke drift over your snout and you smile a long, languid smile. Across the dark den you see Penelope, her green-tinged skin glowing in the faint light of burning embers. 'Hallifax is gone,' she says, playing with a stone pipe in her hands. 'Yeah, means we're the last,' you reply. 'Yeap,' she responds sullenly, cheering up after taking a hit. 'Boy, this stuff is like water, ever since we tapped,' she adds. You grin and toss her a flask. 'I'll always do right by you, Penpen.' She takes a sip from the flask before exhaling a long swirl of opiate smoke, the cloud consuming your vision and senses.

• Now I wonder what the big climax will bring...

I have a feeling this will be as Epic as the Gnafia event, as it will affect the Prime Basin area, but it's gonna have true apocalyptic tones.  I'm even starting to wonder if this will bring some kind of permanent change to the Basin after all's said and done.  

Just finish it before 12/21/2012, because there may be a real end of the world after the virtual one...heh...

[BANNERCODE]
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    Turning the chronomantic cube, you look up at the pain-laced features of the one who has delivered it. 'Magistrate,' you offer politely, though she cuts you off with a shake of her head. Grey plumage hangs in front of her weather-and-war wearied face. 'Just Phoebus now,' she says in a soft, sad voice. 'Hallifax is dead.' You nod your head simply, you can see no reason to argue. You allow curlicued tongues of opium smoke to escape the sides of your mouth, curling up about your face in thick ringlets. 'Hallifax put up a brave fight,' you offer, trying to console her slightly. It is the kind thing to do, you tell yourself. 'Nearly two decades is a long time to hold off the Time Dame's troops...' She shakes her head and buries her face in her hands. You turn away out of politeness, then pat the chronomantic cube. Hallifax may have died, but was there really a loss? Gaudiguch still stood, and you have enough intoxicants to last you the rest of your life - however short it might be, you think with wry amusement. At least you're numb to both the fear and the pain.

• At least Gaudi still stands... should probably log in and do a few of these myself.

• PhoebusPhoebus tu fui, ego eris. Circumstances
    Omg omg omg omg, I jokingly wondered if Phoebus was going to be in any of them and she IS. These were all so cool already, and now they just got ten times cooler. 

(Phoebus' plumage went grey and she's actually asking someone to call her by her given name? It truly is the apocalypse.)
  • Bryna said:
    The Imperial Court spreads out before you, the great throne of the Holy Celestine Empire behind you. 
    It is almost strange for it to be barren of the courtiers and pilgrims that have come to offer 
    praise to you, but for this agreement you need the privacy afforded by a smaller session. 'We could 
    press on,' said the gilded dracnari in armour. 'This war has dragged on long enough.' 'But we have 
    them on the run! We've widened the cut and the Serenwilde will feel that burn for generations to 
    come! Let's press on and make sure these damn tree fraggers don't -' With a wave of your bejewelled 
    hand, you silence him. 'No,' you say, 'Gaudiguch and Serenwilde have caused enough pain. The commune 
    attacked, and we came to defend. The ur'Guard marched side-by-side with you, and together the Empire 
    pushed their forces back into their forests. And then my predecessor burned a trench through it that 
    will never heal. No, I will salvage this debacle as I can, and finally bring peace once more.' You 
    turn away, shaking your head. The Holy Mother of the Celestines comes to your side and touches your 
    upper arm. It was time for your prayers.'

wish this had gotten to me ic :(
  • my name is MYSTERY we are all of mystery we are starstuff born starstuff ever all one but nothing but coming from MYSTERY and thousand infinite nothings born come from sparkling sparkling bright sweet shitstuff come born from HER creatrix called answered formed and unformed all at once darkness no word what bright dark notbeing came tobeing came from coalesced bright streaks scarletcopperivory on the DEEP came to answer and born and we answer i answer starstuff come my eyes reeling with universe and not afeared for i am become we are become from this place of bright unformed forming unforming forever between and beyond and benot and before and sweetness follows as we open up and unfold and become and HER comes creatrix and THEY come like and not like and sibling not sibling in the dark unfolding into starstuff and MYSTERY all of us
    Well, this is a thing.
    You struggle to keep your emotions in check, an increasingly difficult feat these days. Your eyes shift from the half-viscanti shouting across the table at the amphora-bearing merian, her voice cold as ice. My, you catch yourself thinking with admiration, how far this one has come from her wet and emotional people. Fiery but almost heartless with her cold demeanor. And there across the room is a dracnari so stoned out of his mind he is drooling on himself. Typical.

All mine have high Gaudis. TYPICAL.

The fighting continues for nearly an hour, one beast of flesh and metal shouting at a fish with a pot full of magic. My, you muse silently to yourself. And there a couple of trees give each other the leafy branch and the rock stands exasperated. With a sip from your flask you watch the world change colours, and now it is the pot that wears the fish and the leaves that control the trees like strings, sparrows and songbirds flitting between the toy soldier that clicks and clacks with miniaturized rage. Ahhh, now the world is better, you think to yourself.

...still high

• EritheylEritheyl ** Trigger Warning **
    edited November 2012
    You proceed with your fellows in an orderly fashion through the Wards, calmly evacuating as a droning, monotonous voice emanates from the surroundings, warning of the devastating blows smashing throughout the city only moments before they actually strike. The Primary Generator suffers one such blow, and a rush of white mist expels from it as it fails. The entire city suddenly shudders, tilting sideways before falling through the sky as the ground rushes up to meet you.

Already posted up top, but reading it fills me with an uncalled for amount of emotion and a sinking feeling in the pit of my stomach.

Like I'm actually falling to my death :I
    Crumkane, Lord of Epicurean Delights says, "WAS IT INDEED ON FIRE, ERITHEYL."

-

With a deep reverb, Contemptible Sutekh says, "CEASE YOUR INFERNAL ENERGY, ERITHEYL."
  • PhoebusPhoebus tu fui, ego eris. Circumstances
    edited November 2012
    Lavinya said:
    The fighting continues for nearly an hour, one beast of flesh and metal shouting at a fish with a pot full of magic. My, you muse silently to yourself. And there a couple of trees give each other the leafy branch and the rock stands exasperated. With a sip from your flask you watch the world change colours, and now it is the pot that wears the fish and the leaves that control the trees like strings, sparrows and songbirds flitting between the toy soldier that clicks and clacks with miniaturized rage. Ahhh, now the world is better, you think to yourself.

...still high

Lavinya said:
    You struggle to keep your emotions in check, an increasingly difficult feat these days. Your eyes shift from the half-viscanti shouting across the table at the amphora-bearing merian, her voice cold as ice. My, you catch yourself thinking with admiration, how far this one has come from her wet and emotional people. Fiery but almost heartless with her cold demeanor. And there across the room is a dracnari so stoned out of his mind he is drooling on himself. Typical.

All mine have high Gaudis. TYPICAL.
    --quote thing bluh--
    I love how these are from the same meeting, but from different people's perspectives. 
    Crumbling ruins of a dead city hang about you, the rumble of monolithic stone buildings beginning to collapse echoing down the streets. A thick cloud of smog hangs over the blood-soaked streets, one-eyed skeletons littering your surroundings, intermingled with the remnants of viscanti and illithoid. You try to lift yourself up and collapse, only then realizing that you are missing a forearm and much of both legs.

All about you the First World crumbles and falls apart, cities exploding, crashing and crumbling while communes burn to a crisp. Avechna the Avenger simply stares on silently as the forces of the Times Dame come to overrun the whole of Lusternia, the Nine Seals holding strong. All the while you just brush away the ash and dirt that lands on the pathways of Avechna's Peak - what else is there to do? You hum a little song while you work, sweeping and sweeping. You pause for a moment and look out onto the Basin of Life. Well, you think with a bit of wry amusement, ye've got lots of cleanin' to do, boyo.

There before your eyes is the single most important thing in all of creation. To you it was everything and all things, the light worth living for, the very purpose and draw for continuing to exist. That light had drove you on in the endless nothingness that was the Void, and that light - for the first time in countless aeons - now stood before you. And as he spoke, it was as though the world itself glowed with vitality. You step forward and place your hand about his waist, the other caressing his cheek, brushing aside soft, golden hair. 'The song of Our Heart,' you whisper, leaning in for the first kiss in countless thousands of years of yearning and longing.

'YOU AGREED TO THIS?!' shrieks one elfen, tears running down her face. She grabs for you, but a squat mugwump steps between you, her cudgel held up protectively. 'It was the only decision,' she states firmly. You shake your head and offer in a sad voice, 'We would have been wiped out. This was the cost.' The elfen screams and clutches at her chest, and all around you quiver. The forest itself grows silent as the sound of workmen echoes between the trunks. 'THEY WILL SEAL THIS SCAR AND IT WILL NEVER BE REMOVED! THIS IS YOUR AGREEMENT?! WE WILL FOREVER BE SPLIT IN HALF! NO! NO!'
    Pacifying my raging brain with Eventru on Lyreth sweetness, damn these visions.

PS - Lyreth come back bby, I want to be your next bff :(

-

With a deep reverb, Contemptible Sutekh says, "CEASE YOUR INFERNAL ENERGY, ERITHEYL."
  • Why aren't serens getting these visions :(
  • No active Elders who feel they know various Serens enough to accurately depict them perhaps?
    Saran is wondering why Serens aren't getting the visions about the road through their forest.  He wants to have it as IC info.
  • Oh? Not enough Serens then? :))

Though that prophecy in particular exists in the list of visions Hallifaxians have gotten. Perhaps suggest a prophecy exchange between the two nations?
  • Xenthos said:
    Saran is wondering why Serens aren't getting the visions about the road through their forest.  He wants to have it as IC info.
    This, the road is just a big question mark that never made sense to me so anything I can find out about it gets my attention.
    edited November 2012
    Is there nothing recorded about the ritual and crap? :/

Edit: By that I mean, the basis -behind- the ritual and crap.

Also this:
    'Defiler! Heretic!' shouts one woman, pressing her child's face into her apron. You snarl and spit, 
    struggling against your restraints. 'He has defiled the art of the Mother!' shouts a male, his eyes 
    burning with hate and revulsion, his horns glistening in the light. 'He must be stopped! He has 
    brought this ill fortune upon us!' You shake your head, though not out of denial, but rage. Fire 
    erupts at your feet as one dracnari exhales, the kindling catches. You stare down your snout, the 
    ring piercing it shining at the bottom of your sight. You laugh - a terrible, guttural sound. 'Burn 
    me! A thousand years of curse will settle on you! Fa giyan vren hazarim sur f'or! Shazbat lam! 
    SHAZBAT LAM!' Your voice rises to a scream as the fire begins to burn at your legs and torso, the 
    tongues of flame soon turning your curses into screams of agony and pain.

-

• Eritheyl said:
    Is there nothing recorded about the ritual and crap? :/

Edit: By that I mean, the basis -behind- the ritual and crap.
    It doesn't look like it if you're referring to the Eye of Dynara ritual. Even that seems to be gone now :(

But yeah, i don't remember it ever really being explicitly explained just the road was there, we were cut in half, we had to use a massively powerful elder artefact just to reunite the forests and then the spirits helped us grow bridges over the road. But for some reason, we can't dig up the highway and let the forest grow back.

Got one of them now though ^_^
  • CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
     You fall back and attempt to catch yourself with your arm but it's too weak to hold you up, nonetheless hold you up. Crackles of black lightning rain down nearby, the wyrden forest crying out in pain as the night sky above is painted orange with fire and blood. 'THIS IS YOUR FAULT,' screams an angry voice. You moan and roll onto your broken arm, staring up at the enraged form of Celina Nightshade, Queen of the Night. 'I CAN SEE IT ALL NOW CLEARLY, XENTHOS SHEE-SLAUGH! YOU COULD HAVE STOPPED THIS!' You moan and roll away onto your stomach and attempt to lift yourself. No good. Your armour is heavy and soaked with your own blood. The panicked and dying screams of Crow echo through the forest, his kin falling from the eaves like a black and bloodied rain as the Spirit's lifeforce is extinguished. You reach out a hand but Celina stomps down upon your collarbone. Something snaps and you can feel your lungs filling with a sudden rush of blood. Leaning down, she presses her athame against your chest. 'No! You will not die on me, you bastard. I will make sure you live to see what you've wrought, what you could have stopped... What you've failed to do. Night may be dead, but your last free thoughts WILL be filled with your own failures and the screams of dying Crow!' She begins to cut away your armour, pulling it off in pieces. Finally she steadies her athame over your heart, and your eyes roll back in your head.

My dream has come true. I get to murder Xenthos. 
    Heartstop, Reincarnate.

<_<
  • CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    You couldn't even apply mending. Apparently I kicked your butt so hard you forgot everything.

The Other inside me refuses to give up.

Never surrender!