Free - Influencing and Bashing System

13»

Comments

• I can continue hosting it, if you'd like a permanent link for it. Might put more of my scripts up if I start properly playing again, as well.
  • Thanks Syrennia. Keep this latest version up for now, I will Dropbox host it once I get the new version out. Got several other places I could host it as well if need be :) As for your script, do share. I am self-taught in LUA and looking at other people's code and fiddling with it helped me so much. I could deduct a fair bit of the syntax by knowing other languages but still Mud(let) coding is a thing on its own to master.
    You have received a new honour! Congratulations! On this day, you have shown your willingness to ensure a bug-free Lusternia for everyone to enjoy. The face of Iosai the Anomaly unfolds before you, and within you grows the knowledge that you have earned the elusive and rare honour of membership in Her Order.
    Curio Exchange - A website to help with the trading of curio pieces in Lusternia.
  • The system is continued here. If an admin could close this thread to prevent confusion that'd be grand.
    You have received a new honour! Congratulations! On this day, you have shown your willingness to ensure a bug-free Lusternia for everyone to enjoy. The face of Iosai the Anomaly unfolds before you, and within you grows the knowledge that you have earned the elusive and rare honour of membership in Her Order.
    Curio Exchange - A website to help with the trading of curio pieces in Lusternia.