Youtube Thread

13»

Comments

• DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    Oh man I want to swim with four cute dogs.
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • I've been watching this over and over since yesterday, I blame twitter

.oO---~---Oo.

"Perfect. Please move quickly to the next post, as the effects of prolonged exposure to the signature are not part of this test."

NARF!

• EritheylEritheyl ** Trigger Warning **
    edited February 2015
    Maellio said:

I've been watching this over and over since yesterday, I blame twitter
    Thanks to @Xaldrin, this is one of my new favorite songs. Not disappointed by ridiculous video.
    Crumkane, Lord of Epicurean Delights says, "WAS IT INDEED ON FIRE, ERITHEYL."

-

With a deep reverb, Contemptible Sutekh says, "CEASE YOUR INFERNAL ENERGY, ERITHEYL."
  • EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
  • edited February 2015
    All about that beauty huh?

• Very interesting experiment.  I would love to see this replicated with men.  Though that's assuming dudes could describe their own face accurately enough to get more than a smiley face on the page.  However, even a result like that would tell us something. 
  • They finally finished it. ^^

Mayor Steingrim, the Grand Schema says to you, "Well, as I recall you kinda leave a mark whereever you go."
    edited March 2015
    Wrong YouTube thread!
    I used to make cakes.

• Kind of old now, but it still makes me laugh. Slightly NSFW, for language. Honestly though, part of the appeal is Michael Bolton being a bit crude. :D

Mayor Steingrim, the Grand Schema says to you, "Well, as I recall you kinda leave a mark whereever you go."
    edited March 2015
    Hard not to like videogame arrangements with sky high production values. This is apparently part of the newest Video Games Live concert set.

I got to see VGL when it came to Richmond a few years ago. It's pretty sweet, but I remain bummed that Star Fox has gotten no love in their concerts or albums.
    I used to make cakes.

• No idea what genre this is, but it isn't too bad.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pO8v1iWVTIM

The playa you love to hate
  • SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    I blame @Ragniliff

Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• Bother. I don't recall where on the forums I saw it, but 3D art. 

• Is it overkill to spend 14 months building a machine that only plays one song? I'm not sure, but it's still really cool.