If you could have a custom deathsight line, what would it be?

KagatoKagato Auckland, New Zealand
As most of you probably know, the Scissors of Atropos artifact lets one have their own customised deathsight line that appears when that person kills someone.  I'm just curious what people would have for their deathsight line.

I think mine would probably be "Kagato bequeaths <target> with a lethal boot to the head"  (Those of you that are not familiar with the reference, go onto Youtube and search for "Boot to the Head - Last will and Testament" or "Boot to the Head - Tai Kwon Leep" - you won't be disappointed)
Never put passion before principle.  Even if you win, you lose.

If olive oil comes from olives, where does baby oil come from?

If vegetarians eat vegetables, what do humanitarians eat?

Comments

• ZouviqilZouviqil Queen of Uberjerkiness
    History has repeated itself and brought <target> back to the Portal of Fate.

... not really exciting, I guess. But I like it.
  • EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    "Everiine summons the Three Warriors, who rip <target's> spirit asunder"
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • ZouviqilZouviqil Queen of Uberjerkiness
    Lavinya said:
    Lavinya has deemed <Target> too uncouth to live.

or perhaps more apt -

<Target> has succumbed to Lavinya's superior skills. How embarassing.
    I'd love the second to be a death by newbie punch.
  • Xeria has transformed <target> into a pretty package of bloodied ribbons. The Kui rejoices. 
    is dead like the dodo
  • Alary ripped out <target>'s soul and devoured it whole, with a side of garlic.
    Mysrai, the Beckoner Beyond the Maze intones, "Continue to manifest the paradigm of working, My Alary."
    The Divine voice of Camus the Cinderfly echoes in your head, "Thank you, once-body. I am happy that I fell into that eye."
  • <Target> has become a crystalline sculpture for Elayde's collection.

Seriously a musical Medusa thing for those of you who know what using loralchord to kill something looks like.
  • CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    Celina griefed Steve.
  • <Target> has died from embarrassment, while Iasmos just stood by and watched.

• Tajalli did something useful and inconvenienced <target> for a time!

but really,

Tajalli has claimed <target>'s eyes and left the rest to rot. 
  • TacitaTacita <3s Xynthin 4eva!!!11
    edited March 2014
    Unable to withstand the Glory of the Wyrd, <target> has been consumed by Tacita's heliotrope flames.
  • Haezon has out-sassed <target> in a competition of being fabulous.
    Retired.
  • <Target>'s steaming corpse will soon feel the resurgence of necromancy, courtesy of Marcella.
  • SilvanusSilvanus The Sparrowhawk
    Marcella's soul has been sacrificed and sent to Nil by Silvanus.

How much I miss you :(
    2014/04/19 01:38:01 - Leolamins drained 2000000 power to raise Silvanus as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2014/07/23 05:01:29 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Munsia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:07 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Arimisia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:58 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Lavinya as a Vernal Ascendant.
  • KagatoKagato Auckland, New Zealand
    Alary said:
    Alary ripped out <target>'s soul and devoured it whole, with a side of garlic.
    Interesting choice, but it would probably go better with fava beans and a nice chianti

(e-cookie for whoever gets the reference =p)
    Never put passion before principle.  Even if you win, you lose.

If olive oil comes from olives, where does baby oil come from?

If vegetarians eat vegetables, what do humanitarians eat?
  • Rykinia, finally learning how to be more than a vinesbot, decided to show her efforts off to <person> ... Oops.
  • Aerys said:
    Tarkenton said:
    Tarkenton has somehow managed to beat <insert name> to death with his (•_•) , ( •_•)>⌐□-□ , (⌐□_□), bear  hands.
    If I saw this in a deathsight, I think I might fall out of my chair. xD

On topic, though: Aerys has bored <person> to death with an extensive lecture on the exquisite properties of emerald.
    My second choice was something similar.

<target> has died from old age waiting for Haezon to stop talking.
    Retired.
  • NeosNeos The Subtle Griefer
    Succumbing to the power of Neos, the tides have pulled <person> under, forever lost to the waters.

Something like that, Tide/Sea themed.
    Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

Signature!

Celina said:
    You can't really same the same, can you?
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
  • Deliberate misinterpretation:

Laysus has died. Again.
    Please note: I deliberately play a very flawed character. Just because he says or does something, does not mean I agree with it. He's a bit of a <censored> really
  • Oh, and I've no idea who this one would fit for, but...

Roses are red.
    Violets are blue.
    <person> is dead.
    And soon you'll be too.
    Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.
  • Tavon slipped and fell, and somehow managed to take out <person> with him.