Perceptions of Characters: Forums reloaded

1141516171820»

Comments

• edited December 2014
    Vumiri considers @Marcella to be an intelligent ego maniacal fae-slaying thorn in his side. He will sometimes pretend like she isn't even in the room to avoid giving her attention that may increase her ego further. He does appreciate her as a source of information and let's her share things Vumiri has forgotten/never knew as opposed to remaining ignorant because he also detests ignorance, and he secretly regrets even having that much in common with this horrible orclach being.

But I totally respect the player for having such a solid RP style.

Figured it was about time a "new" face appeared in this threat after reading through most of it.
  • TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    Tremula has always thought of @Marcella as sort of a "Big Bad Wolf" of aunts. She's always so nice and knowleadgable, helping Trem out on quests and teaching her about lore, but at the same time I feel like if I messed up even once she wouldn't hesitate to decapitate me. She'd probably teach me how to correct my mistake so I didn't do it again, but still the same I'm always walking on thin ice around her just to be careful. All in all, she's the only mortal character to ever get so much of Trem's respect (besides Celina) and keep it.
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • TarkentonTarkenton Traitor Bear
    Tarkenton isn't quite sure what to make of @Vumiri.  By the few times he's seen him, and a few quite short conversations, he seems like he's an able King of the Night.  That does come with baggage for Tarkenton, considering his past personal relationships with other regents of Night.  But, new leaf and all that, so he's withholding judgement until he has a chance for the ol' cuppa tea anna chat.
  • TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • edited March 2015
    Necro'ing this thread, for reasons.

Salome loves toying with @Zitto, he's like her experimental project on how much subtly a Hallifaxian can generate and not be shocked at her testing her creepiness on him. They always seem to bump into each other. And she finds it good entertainment on the side for honing her skills, whether it be for flirting him into intimidatation or pushing his mental limits concerning her unpredictability. But, as for perceptions, she thinks Zitto is relatively interesting, she wouldn't mind stalking him one bit. Though, she has no idea what he does yet, but I'm sure that she'll find out eventually.

@Siam - In Salome's case, is an interesting leader and someone she believes she has a possibility of trusting. He has a wealth of knowledge that she can use to great effect, and she enjoys his company.

@Tarkenton - Probably Salome's only casual friend at the moment. While their interaction is friendly, there hasn't been a lot of RP here yet. Will probably update this in the future. He's her favorite, at the moment. And SO FLUFFY.

@Astraea - Salome finds her both frightening, mysterious and of the same ilk, for some reason she cannot yet recognize. With only a brief, small conversation between them, the jury is out. And I look forward to seeing what happens.
    The apple is cold, crisp, and sour as the juices fill your mouth. As you consume the fruit, you glimpse, for a moment, a massive, shadowy figure, Her snow-white hair framing a perfect, icy-eyed visage. Beneath you, a vast, perfect web of silken strands lies - and, for a moment, you realize that you too are part of it, weaver and strand both - and home.
  • I do have to say, @Tarkenton and @Salome are a lot of fun to encounter.  We only threaten people with paperwork and charges of treason in Hallifax, so it's nice to have some actual spooky RP with Team Glom

Tantus Stickpaws is also now my favorite denizen.  So polite and so tragic.
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    So polite and so tragic.
    You must have just met him recently, after he combed the candy out of his fur and quit stealing artifacts from gods.

Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • Shaddus said:

So polite and so tragic.
    You must have just met him recently, after he combed the candy out of his fur and quit stealing artifacts from gods.

We did actually. Today. Because you sent me that eclair. It was kinda fun. Also set in motion plotting.
    Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.
  • LuceLuce Fox Populi
    Oh, uh, let's see...

Luce sees @Kiradawea as someone far to important to bother, most of the time, even though she's both super helpful and super welcoming when he does. He still remembers the subtle help she gave him during the Nature Seal, which was his first Big Event that he was a citizen for.

@Daraius is someone he respects quite a lot. Like, word is gospel kind of respect. He tries not to bother Daraius too much, but the Ambassador is forever pointing out the little reactions and projects Luce is doing and commenting on them or asking for their progress. Luce's a little scared of Daraius as well, both in general and in a sense of not wanting to disappoint him.

@Aruin is an oddity. Luce respects her as a scholar and as someone willing to pay attention to him, but he gets really embarrassed about anyone paying attention to him. Especially Aruin, since there was some light teasing when they first met from third parties.

@Zitto (and others from the same incident) Luce sees as someone who, while maybe not so quick to think things through, is quick to defend others. Understandably this is a little conflicting for the poor chimera.

@Donato is a source of conflict for Luce as well. On the one hand, Donato stepped in to fill a role that needed filling, and taught him a lot if things about cooking, mechanically. On the other, he sees Donato as kind of unreliable, even if he'd never admit it.
  • TarkentonTarkenton Traitor Bear
    @Salome: seems to be following the pattern that most faeling Shadowdancers in his life have followed. Full of good advice sounding aphorisms, a playful streak, and an utter dedication to the betterment of Glom that he's happy to see. Tark is glad that he reached out to her initially, and with the return on investment of his time, it's incentive for him to continue to do so with the young of the forest.

@zitto: a hallifaxian with interesting ideas. Far too easy to needle (see what I did there?) with random threats while working on him. All in all, someone interesting that he'll go out of his way to speak to if the opportunity occurs.

@Maligorn : called Tark beautiful, then denied it. Wtfbro?