Who should I cosplay as?

Hi all!

I had posted on FB but I thought I'd throw it out here too.

Our local anime/gaming convention is coming up in a couple of months and I'm trying to determine my lineup for cosplay. I'm looking for 2-3 suggestions for who I should cosplay. Preferably male characters. Could be denizens/characters/divine OR if you just have a suggestion feel free to post it. The theme for this year is retro so they're doing a lot of stuff that has to do with old school anime and games. I've already picked one selection which I'm still in the planning stages for that honestly has nothing to do with retro gaming :P

I'm also a pretty good seamstress so suggestions aren't likely to phase me.

Cheers

Comments

• EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    Be the coolest one there and go as Everiine. Wings of GLORY.

Emperor Ladantine or a Gorgog might be fun, too.
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • Roark.
  • Everiine said:
    Be the coolest one there and go as Everiine. Wings of GLORY.

Emperor Ladantine or a Gorgog might be fun, too.
    Want to post your description? :P
  • Go as Urlach.
  • Go as Estarra.
    You have received a new honour! Congratulations! On this day, you have shown your willingness to ensure a bug-free Lusternia for everyone to enjoy. The face of Iosai the Anomaly unfolds before you, and within you grows the knowledge that you have earned the elusive and rare honour of membership in Her Order.
    Curio Exchange - A website to help with the trading of curio pieces in Lusternia.
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Go as me. That leave you a lot of options.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • ZouviqilZouviqil Queen of Uberjerkiness
    Go as Charune or Eventru.
  • ElanorwenElanorwen The White Falconess

Zouviqil said:
    Hard to get the beard for the first, or the shininess for the second.

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
  • ZouviqilZouviqil Queen of Uberjerkiness
    Elanorwen said:

Zouviqil said:
    Hard to get the beard for the first, or the shininess for the second.
    Beards can be bought, as can glitter. He can just bathe in glitter a few times.