Real World Raves

Comments

• EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    Karlach said:
    Just got home from my first shift, the feedback from my bosses was that they love my work ethic, pace will come with practice and can I get in Saturday morning to cover a large party coming in over lunch.

It's a nice feeling that someone trusts you enough to throw you in at the deep end, and pay you for it.
    That's how I keep getting thrown into new positions (teaching a class and being a regional rep, for example). It's stressful, but fun!
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    This week in overdue movie raves -

The next adaptation of Dune is in capable directorial hands. Hoping Denis Villeneuve brings an appropriately visually imaginative art team to the project.

Disney's live-action adaptations have generally been pretty bad, but of course I will pay to hear Donald Glover as the voice of Simba.

Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets looks bonkers and campy and everything I would want to see in a spiritual successor to the Fifth Element.

Guardians of the Galaxy 2 is two months away and I'm losing my mind. 

This concludes overdue movie raves.

I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • edited February 2017
    -Incoherent Noises-

http://awesome-con.com/guests/david-tennant

And here I thought last year couldn't be topped with Capaldi, Jenna, and Barrowman.

And JDF is coming too. So now I'm torn between The Green Ranger and the Doctor, but will probably Doctor.

I'm a consent-based roleplayer! Kindly ask first, and I will return the favour. Open to developing tinyplots.
    Atlantis is my client of choice! (Guide)
  • SelenitySelenity My first MC to stay in Serenwilde
    Thunderstorms! I love thunderstorms!

... it's February we shouldn't get them until April, here in NYC.

BUT YAY THUNDERSTORMS!
    Fyler said:

I got Glomdoring tattoo'd on my arm. 

Ow. Beautiful. But ow.
  • RancouraRancoura the Last Nightwreathed Queen Canada
    @Fyler wow, that's beautiful. Nice quote, too :)

Tonight amidst the mountaintops
    And endless starless night
    Singing how the wind was lost
    Before an earthly flight

• PortiusPortius Likes big books, cannot lie
    Fashion is hard, but certain people have made it so much easier for me tonight and I really appreciate that.
    Any sufficiently advanced pun is indistinguishable from comedy.
  • What is the quote @Fyler ?

FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• Tylwyth said:
    What is the quote @Fyler ?

His picture taking sucks (it got mirrored).

Quote says, "They tried to bury us. They did not know we were seeds."
    Email:        el.ni93@hotmail.com
    Discord:    Rey#1460
  • I took a photo in a mirror!
    Known Aliases: Celina/Cyndarin/Fire Jesus/The Night/That Bitch who griefed us
  • I was going to ask. Haha, I thought maybe you had it tattooed in reverse.
    Take great care of yourselves and each other.
  • SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game
    edited February 2017
    Good news: someone is finally going to fix our terrible router.

Bad news: I have to clean before they arrive, after letting things pile up during the busy part of the semester. ;_;
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • My face's color no longer matches my character's ivory skin and I once more need makeup to look dark around the eyes. My stomach calmed down too. I think I have survived being sick once more.
  • KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    Missed the Dune news completely as the two days a week I'm residing at work I have zero internet access. As someone who grew up on Herbert from about 8, and can attribute his entire gaming history to the original Dune game I am hoping for this to be done right.

Mind I have no idea how they can beat the original casting of Gurney, Patrick Stewart is still perfect.

In just over 9 hours I get my Nintendo Switch and Zelda. So erm, see you all in 4 months?

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• I pick my switch up at 9am tomorrow, the Zelda game is getting amazing reviews. It's Zelda, I'd love it anyways. So excited.

Avurekhos says, "Dylara's a PvP menace in my eyes, totes rekting face."

The eye of Dylara materialises in your hands and flings itself around your neck, tightening incomprehensibly until it is irremovable.
    Perfectly clean, this eyeball has been wrenched from the socket of Dylara. It has been animated by some unusual force, constantly looking around itself as if in shock or fear. It is bathed in a light covering of white flames that roll endlessly over its surface. A single chain of empyreal metal pierces either side of the eye, allowing it to be worn around the neck.

I'm half expecting nobody to be logged in tonight or tomorrow night because you'll all be playing the Switch.
  • KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    I'm actually trading a bunch of old stuff for it, including my old Gamecube disc with Ocarina+MM on it which nearly pays for BotW in itself.

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    Selenity said:
    I'm half expecting nobody to be logged in tonight or tomorrow night because you'll all be playing the Switch.
    I won't be! We're poor and can't afford something like that. We didn't even get a Wii U until years later when it was cheaper.
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
    Everiine said:
    Selenity said:
    I won't be! We're poor and can't afford something like that. We didn't even get a Wii U until years later when it was cheaper.
    I had a decision between Lusternia credits or buying a Switch...

If you can't guess, I'll be logging in tomorrow night, myself.

Also hayyy.
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    edited March 2017
    I need to find some neighbor or friend who has a Switch and Zelda and the willingness to lend them out for a few weeks. Horizon: Zero Dawn is scratching my open world survivalist game itch, though.
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game
    I had to google what a Switch was. I'm so behind. :(

[/still playing a PS3]
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."