Real World Raves

1131132133134136

Comments

  • SylandraSylandra Friend of Dog Member Posts: 4,199 Transcendent
    Yoo, what game, didn't know Fire Emblem for the Gamecube existed. :o
    Fyler said:
    Sylandra has a very signature (and somewhat twisted) sense of humor
  • ShaddusShaddus His Imperial Altness Outside your window.Member Posts: 7,620 Transcendent
    started my new position today. Not sure which button is the win button.
    2017/04/23 00:29:14 - Nefara honoured Shaddus for: For his dedication to the Earthen Lords and Lady, 
    and willingness to assist our young Pupils. Despite his choosing to not progress himself further, he 
    still works for the Geomancers, and the Engine, in any way he is capable. Also comes with a healthy 
    dose of rebellion, to ensure us of the Council can not be too relaxed.
  • ShaddusShaddus His Imperial Altness Outside your window.Member Posts: 7,620 Transcendent
    oh, and there's fire.
    2017/04/23 00:29:14 - Nefara honoured Shaddus for: For his dedication to the Earthen Lords and Lady, 
    and willingness to assist our young Pupils. Despite his choosing to not progress himself further, he 
    still works for the Geomancers, and the Engine, in any way he is capable. Also comes with a healthy 
    dose of rebellion, to ensure us of the Council can not be too relaxed.
  • CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective. Member Posts: 4,369 Transcendent
    DESTINYYYYY 2
    image
  • TremulaTremula the Fate's choice for Drocilla Member Posts: 2,459 Transcendent
    Final Fantasy XIV is right up my alley, omg I love this game so much. ❤
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

    Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spotMember Posts: 4,301 Transcendent
    Perhaps you might enjoy this.
  • KarlachKarlach God of Kittens. Member Posts: 3,727 Transcendent
    Sylandra said:
    Yoo, what game, didn't know Fire Emblem for the Gamecube existed. :o
    Path of Radiance, it had a sequel on the Wii called Radiant Dawn.

    Really great games, PoR is third on my list after Awakening and Sacred Stones.

    The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

    You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!


    image
  • EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Three Lakes, WIMember Posts: 2,755 Transcendent
    Daraius said:
    It's set in Elsweyr and there's furries as far as the eye can see.
    Now that I've been playing ESO, I'd love to see a game set in Elsweyr. Or Valenwood, as long as they didn't go the crappy generic route like they did with Oblivion and Skyrim.
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

    Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

    Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • IanirIanir Administrator, Moderator Posts: 399 Creator
    Everiine said:
    Daraius said:
    It's set in Elsweyr and there's furries as far as the eye can see.
    Now that I've been playing ESO, I'd love to see a game set in Elsweyr. Or Valenwood, as long as they didn't go the crappy generic route like they did with Oblivion and Skyrim.
    I mean, some very oddly reliable leaks from a while back somewhat confirmed TES6 as Valenwood. The same leak that confirmed Nuka World and everybody thought it was a fake because that sounded like a ridiculous name for a Fallout 4 DLC, so take it as you will.

    Either way, hype for moving trees and cannibalistic mer!
    Forum Avatar drawn by our lovely Isune.
  • TylwythTylwyth Member Posts: 1,479 Fabled
    Ianir said:
    Everiine said:
    Daraius said:
    It's set in Elsweyr and there's furries as far as the eye can see.
    Now that I've been playing ESO, I'd love to see a game set in Elsweyr. Or Valenwood, as long as they didn't go the crappy generic route like they did with Oblivion and Skyrim.
    I mean, some very oddly reliable leaks from a while back somewhat confirmed TES6 as Valenwood. The same leak that confirmed Nuka World and everybody thought it was a fake because that sounded like a ridiculous name for a Fallout 4 DLC, so take it as you will.

    Either way, hype for moving trees and cannibalistic mer!
    *GLomdoring glares at ianir* 
    FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

    image
  • VersaleanVersalean Member Posts: 662 Mythical
    Image result for climate change world for the better for no reason
  • TirahTirah Member Posts: 397 Mythical
    That is literally the best flower arrangement I have ever seen.
  • KagatoKagato Carmichael, CAMember Posts: 1,098 Fabled
    Awwww, so lovely.  It's things like this that show the extra efforts that the godmins put in and how they appreciate the playerbase.
  • VersaleanVersalean Member Posts: 662 Mythical
    Legit bought my daughter a Sims 4 expansion pack.

    Cost of a discounted pack on CD Keys: £13.99
    Seeing your daughter absurdly happy to be able to make "blue people", whilst feeding the soulless corporate beast that is Ketheru EA: £Priceless
  • TirahTirah Member Posts: 397 Mythical
    Versalean said:
    Legit bought my daughter a Sims 4 expansion pack.

    Cost of a discounted pack on CD Keys: £13.99
    Seeing your daughter absurdly happy to be able to make "blue people", whilst feeding the soulless corporate beast that is Ketheru EA: £Priceless
    I loved sims 2 and 3 when I was younger and still sometimes play 3, but when you sit back and think about having spend several hundred euros on a single game...it stings.
  • OrdassaOrdassa Member Posts: 300 Adept
    Tirah said:
    Versalean said:
    Legit bought my daughter a Sims 4 expansion pack.

    Cost of a discounted pack on CD Keys: £13.99
    Seeing your daughter absurdly happy to be able to make "blue people", whilst feeding the soulless corporate beast that is Ketheru EA: £Priceless
    I loved sims 2 and 3 when I was younger and still sometimes play 3, but when you sit back and think about having spend several hundred euros on a single game...it stings.
    The sims is a soul sucking rabbithole. once you go down, you never come up
  • OrventaOrventa Member Posts: 576 Mythical
    edited September 16
    Post edited by Orventa on


    I'm a consent-based roleplayer! Kindly ask first, and I will return the favour. Open to developing tinyplots.
    Atlantis is my client of choice! (Guide)
  • OrdassaOrdassa Member Posts: 300 Adept
    if you have not read The Song of Achilles by Madeline Miller, you really should. It takes the Iliad & re-weaves it into something real and poignant. A greece where gods and men battle for the tawdry luster of glory and immortality in song.
    Good book! I read it in one sitting. <3

    synopsis
    Greece in the age of Heroes. Patroclus, an awkward young prince, has been exiled to the kingdom of Phthia. Here he is nobody, just another unwanted boy living in the shadow of King Peleus and his golden son, Achilles. Achilles, “best of all the Greeks,” is everything Patroclus is not—strong, beautiful, the child of a goddess—and by all rights their paths should never cross.

    Yet one day, Achilles takes the shamed prince under his wing and soon their tentative connection gives way to a steadfast friendship. As they grow into young men skilled in the arts of war and medicine, their bond blossoms into something far deeper—despite the displeasure of Achilles’ mother Thetis, a cruel sea goddess with a hatred of mortals.  ate is never far from the heels of Achilles.

    When word comes that Helen of Sparta has been kidnapped, the men of Greece are called upon to lay siege to Troy in her name. Seduced by the promise of a glorious destiny, Achilles joins their cause. Torn between love and fear for his friend, Patroclus follows Achilles into war, little knowing that the years that follow will test everything they have learned, everything they hold dear. And that, before he is ready, he will be forced to surrender his friend to the hands of Fate.

    Profoundly moving and breathtakingly original, this rendering of the epic Trojan War is a dazzling feat of the imagination, a devastating love story, and an almighty battle between gods and kings, peace and glory, immortal fame and the human heart.

  • OrventaOrventa Member Posts: 576 Mythical
    Home safe and sound from Pandora in Orlando. Came back with a new Ikran friend.



    Her name is Atanvi Tsawkeyä or 'Sunbeam' in Na'vi.


    I'm a consent-based roleplayer! Kindly ask first, and I will return the favour. Open to developing tinyplots.
    Atlantis is my client of choice! (Guide)
  • TirahTirah Member Posts: 397 Mythical
    Back at my own place after a -way- too long visit to my family.
  • SylandraSylandra Friend of Dog Member Posts: 4,199 Transcendent
    Got an exciting phone call today. Here's hoping it goes places!
    Fyler said:
    Sylandra has a very signature (and somewhat twisted) sense of humor
Sign In or Register to comment.