Real World Raves

1131132133134135137»

Comments

• OrdassaOrdassa Member Posts: 302 Adept
    edited October 4
    Had a hamburger steak with sweet potato, onion & 2 eggs fried in burger juice/lard for breakfast. So many calories, so tasty! Yum!
  • OrdassaOrdassa Member Posts: 302 Adept
    edited October 5
    hamburger steak again with trimmings. <3  Its the little things that make me happpy
  • TremulaTremula the Fate's choice for Drocilla Member Posts: 2,466 Transcendent
    My Rx at Sam's Club was only 10 minutes to get ready and I had no copay. Good-bye forever, old pharmacy.
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spotMember Posts: 4,302 Transcendent
    Shaddus said:
    Wife bought me an SNES Classic for an early Christmas present.

Goodbye, Lusternia :/
    For your kids’ sake, I hope you share.  :D
  • TirahTirah Member Posts: 397 Mythical
    Daraius said:
    Shaddus said:
    Wife bought me an SNES Classic for an early Christmas present.

Goodbye, Lusternia :/
    For your kids’ sake, I hope you share.  :D
    I see a green outfit and a name starting in L in the kid's future.
  • AnitaAnita Member Posts: 560 Mythical
    I joined a woman-only gym today and signed up for Zumba classes. Went to the first one this morning, and now I'm hooked. And wondering where my sanity went to be dancing around for 45 mins :D It was great fun!
    Silver crystals form in the ethereal haze of the storm glass amulet, twisting and writhing like
    trapped smoke, until distinct words that only you can read solidify in the cup of the chalice, "I
    watch you well, My child. You bring change where you walk, and all change is good."

• EjderhaEjderha Member Posts: 90 Adept
    Bladerunner 2049. They didn't ruin it.
  • VersaleanVersalean Member Posts: 674 Mythical
    This made me far happier than it should have.

Memes Pinata and Goat Fill the pinata with goat intestines to teach children about the brutal consequences of violence The GladStorkParenting hack
  • CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective. Member Posts: 4,376 Transcendent
    Becoming a foster parent for pets too young for adoption has somehow turned into chatting with a hot vet. 

Does this happen to straight people? 
  • VivetVivet , of Cows and Crystals Member Posts: 2,148 Transcendent
    Cyndarin said:
    Becoming a foster parent for pets too young for adoption has somehow turned into chatting with a hot vet. 

Does this happen to straight people? 
    Yes, definitely.