Looking for a Spouse

Comments

• ElanorwenElanorwen The White Falconess
    @Anita Come2Glom and marry Elanorwen... :P

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
  • RiviusRivius Your resident wolf puppy
    No.
    Rivius said:
    No.
    Why you hate?

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
  • Looking for a spouse for Alary? Male or Female, doesn't matter. Cannot be lucidian or merian. The latter might actually get you eaten. Must be approved by Crek and @Lerad. Must be willing to become a Ysav'rai. Must be willing to put up with mild insanity and an utter devotion to Gaudiguch and Mysrai. Must enjoy shedding other's blood. PDA is a must. :D
    Mysrai, the Beckoner Beyond the Maze intones, "Continue to manifest the paradigm of working, My Alary."
    The Divine voice of Camus the Cinderfly echoes in your head, "Thank you, once-body. I am happy that I fell into that eye."
    Elanorwen said:
    Rivius said:
    No.
    Why you hate?
    She my babeh.
  • Keep in mind: I am contractible for kidnapping and brainwashing services. Just throwing that out there.
    If I'm on topic, something has gone horribly wrong.
  • Somebody marry Vliuun. Male, human, newly Gaudiguchian. Sorry n'Kylbar, but he wants out of the family. He is not particularly picky whether you're male or female. No Celestians, because he's enemied. A shop would be a plus since he wants to sell weapons! And sorry people, but Vliuun does not want PDA. Nope. You might get a hug in private.
  • KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    Rivius said:
    Elanorwen said:
    Rivius said:
    No.
    Why you hate?
    She my babeh.
    And one day she will be kidnapped, join the Ebonguard, learn the ways of Crow and force feed you Centaur steaks.

Just because.

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

Don't make me behead you
    Rivius said:
    Don't make me behead you
    You and what army? :D

• Elanorwen said:
    Rivius said:
    Don't make me behead you
    You and what army? :D
    The Entire forest? Death over and over is nothing if it means defending and keeping Anita Tarshul (and her delicious cakes). 
    is dead like the dodo
  • edited July 2013
    Hello!

Aeral is looking for a suitable partner once again.

About her:
    She was very active in Celest before, just came back and intends on doing so again. GM of the Aquamancers for just over 1 RL year. She has her own manse shop and aethership (aethership is yet to be completed but almost there.) Also has her own cooking cartel which doubles as a family clan. Owns a spatula and has transcendant cooking and elemental spellcrafting. She also is trademaster of a few other cartels and likes to design.
    She is extremely devoted to Terentia despite recent events. She is also very dedicated to Celest and to her guild. 

Preferences:
    Male/female/anything in between is fine.
    Looking for someone relatively active who is willing to dedicate themselves to something whether it be guild/city/order and a strong RP background. (or at least willing to work with this requirement)
    Preferably Celestian but willing to accept Hallifax or Serenwilde (or rogue!). Note if alliances do change then the marriage will be considered null and void should the organizations we belong to be on opposing sides. 
    Willing to join Aeral's family and have children. (carefully screened ones at that.)

Not looking to do lovey-dovey RP/mudsex/etc. Just a character I enjoy hanging out with.(mild signs of affection obviously.)

RP with me/send me a message here or IG.

• @Aeral comes complete with bratty younger sister who really does run the place. Trouble!
  • Aeral comes with a brilliantly smart younger sister who she loves dearly!

(even if she wants to kick her off a bridge sometimes)
  • edited July 2013
    Looking for a wife for Orti.

Orti is the GA of the Ninjakari, Magnagoran, very tainted and very against Celest. I would rather have my future spouse join the Kalas family since it's cool and all. I'm looking for mostly females, although males can be cool too, if you talk to me before hand. Not into the whole affection thing so not that much PDA. Candidates should be at least 100 years old, close to that age and far older. Orti is 235 years of age, so I rather not get engaged with somebody young.

Interested individuals should message me in game or in the forums

• Talisha requires a spouse. She is old, snarky and has a minor attitude problem. She is mostly quiet, but gets loud when she has a good reason to. Needs to be willing to marry into n'Lochli or Nym might cry a bit. Only a teensy bit, but we can't have the sometimes-Empress crying. I prefer old people, but at this point I'll probably take anyone with low expectations of their spouse. Tal is not remotely interested in a romantic relationship, unless I find someone who is actually interested in mostly platonic RP.
  • The Empress will flip a desk on top of her intended son in law if he does not marry into the n'Lochli. Just saying. 
  • Cry... flip tables... it's all the same, right?
  • EritheylEritheyl ** Trigger Warning **
    edited July 2013
    Eritheyl is back on the market. Let the menfolk be plentiful.

A brief overview, for those hooked by this clearly and undeniably suave introduction...
     - unquestionably faithful and ranking member in the Order of Mysrai
     - fan of glitter and gift-giving, will design and make things for spouse just because
     - political views are jaded and angry, quietly hates everyone and everything
     - teacher and spiritualist above all else, despite having little personal direction

Preferred spouse is...
     - dracnari, human, elfen, aslaran, mugwump, merian, trill, viscanti of any age
     - citizen of Gaudiguch, follower/sympathizer/future convert of Mysrai
     - willing to marry into a tiny and already-broken family (Ryseni)
     - capable roleplayer, and generally not an idiot

These preferences may be bent or broken in extreme circumstances. Except the last one.

Discussion and arrangements can be made either via forum PM or in-game message, roleplay and general 'getting to know who you even are' will be part of a mandatory transition before anything concrete is drawn up. Always willing to skip this and entertain a dive straight into IC discussions, if preferred (I much prefer it).
    Crumkane, Lord of Epicurean Delights says, "WAS IT INDEED ON FIRE, ERITHEYL."

-

With a deep reverb, Contemptible Sutekh says, "CEASE YOUR INFERNAL ENERGY, ERITHEYL."
  • edited July 2013
    Tetra is a bachelor right now.

He prefers...
    - Male, not necessarily masculine
    - Well mannered, with a good head on their shoulders
    - A roleplayer who enjoys storytelling(very important)
    - Interested in getting involved in either combat or org politics
    - Willing to adopt children and raise a family

Preferred races...
    Trill, elfen, human, merian - in that order. No Taint.

Dealbreakers...
     - Clingy and overly snuggly
    - Anything with too much fur

"A man's not dead while his name is still spoken."  - Terry Pratchett 1948-2015

• Zendaxious is on the market for the first time!

He prefers- A companion of modest wit, someone who is not going do idiotic things without thinking them through first.
    -someone who is active and certain they are not just going to be gone one day and never come back without a word.
    -someone who is into roleplaying and everything that comes along with it *within reason*
    -involved in Celest in the city, and organizations however that might be.
    -Willing to raise a family weather that means adopting or having some of our own.

I do lack some skills at the moment but i am pursuing my combat skills, and personal regrowth at an extremely fast pace and hope to be back up to speed with everyone else very soon. Since it is my first time as a bachelor I am willing to join a family already started, or in current progress. I am willing to change a few things here and there but nothing huge. and i am willing to change a few things as seen fit by the spouse to fit anything  currently in working order.

***Negatives***
    anyone who hates Celest or it's people.
    anyone who will try to take me from my home, passions, or duties.
    Taint, Nuff said.

I am very into who I am and what I do, I am into meeting new people trying new things and even going to try to go to ironcon. hopefully i will be a great thriving member of the community as everyone else is.

Message me here or approach me in game however you would like is fine.

• Bump - Aeral is on the market again - Ollie turned out to be a poohead. :( 

Feel free to approach me although any relationship our characters have is purely contractual. 
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Zendaxious, meet Aeral. Aeral, meet Zendaxious.

-V-
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • edited August 2013
    Sorry but I already turned him down. Not Aeral's "type"!

Edit: It'd take someone absolutely amazing who is a senior player *or* is very familiar with roleplaying games and dedicates time to learning what Lusternia is about. 
  • Yeah. Hands off. Aeral's mine. I saw her first!
  • Aeral said:

Edit: It'd take someone absolutely amazing who is a senior player *or* is very familiar with roleplaying games and dedicates time to learning what Lusternia is about. 
    *cough* Caerlyr *cough*

She recently got dumped, mind. She's awesome, though.
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Aeral said:

Shaddus D'cente`, of the Crimson Earth (Male Insane Demigod).
    He is 184 years old, having been born on the 9th of Klangiary, 177 years after the Coming of Estarra.

How -you- doin'?
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • I Am very dedicated, although not (old) I have been here quite a while. I am hoping to find someone to be a companion, if anyone has any ideas feel free to pitch in. throw my name around. 
  • How you doin', Shaddus? ;)
  • Aeral said:
    How you doin', Shaddus? ;)
    :(

I see how it is now.