Looking for a Spouse

Comments

• WILL CODE FOR SNUGGLES!!!
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Draylor said:

Aeral said:

How you doin', Shaddus? ;)

:(

I see how it is now.

How -you- doin', Draylor and Aeral at the same time?
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • Psh. You dumped me. Go find another person :p
  • edited July 2015
    *meep*

Currently Playing in: The doctors office. One more needle and I might just lose it again.
  • Ardmore wants a spouse for when he inevitably dumps Viynain's ass. Make it so.
  • Isluna said:
    It's been I think three years sense I have logged, so Isluna is on the market. Pro's and Cons.

-Around a few times a Lusternia month, maybe....
    -More interested in hanging out in her manse or working on stocking her aethershop.
    -Have a few cartels with mostly inactive people in them.
    -More then likely wont be talking much, as I am still reading all the news posts.. After 3 days of logging in.. No end in sight.
    -Not really interested in giving up the last name.. As all the cartels and clan are associated with. (Better bring your A-game for that one, might get me to change my mind.)
    -Wont remarry any of her ex's.
    -Should be close to her age.
    -Might start going hunting/bashing at some point. Total fail at defending and what not, but I was always game for at least showing up.
    -Not interested in leaving the Serenwilde, so pretty much would have to be someone who isn't/wont be easily made an enemy of the Serenwilde. (As I have been enemied to Morgfyre for at least 140 game years I don't think Mag is anywhere in my future anyway.)

Isluna is controlling, never shuts up when talked to, and well right now has no real interest in anything, other then the shop and might start designing again.

Wow really making it sound good here, aren't I? Pick what you want to be a pro or a con, and in-game contacts only.
    Having had lots of discussion with Isluna in the past she is awesome and lots of fun. Good sense of humor and very good for conversation. I think all I did with Isluna is talk to her and it was always a fun experience. 
  • edited October 2013
    Daem said:
    Isluna said:
    It's been I think three years sense I have logged, so Isluna is on the market. Pro's and Cons.

-More interested in hanging out in her manse or working on stocking her aethershop.
    -More then likely wont be talking much, as I am still reading all the news posts.. After 3 days of logging in.. No end in sight.
    -Not really interested in giving up the last name.. As all the cartels and clan are associated with. (Better bring your A-game for that one, might get me to change my mind.)
    -Might start going hunting/bashing at some point. Total fail at defending and what not, but I was always game for at least showing up.
    -Not interested in leaving the Serenwilde, so pretty much would have to be someone who isn't/wont be easily made an enemy of the Serenwilde. (As I have been enemied to Morgfyre for at least 140 game years I don't think Mag is anywhere in my future anyway.)

Isluna is controlling, never shuts up when talked to, and well right now has no real interest in anything, other then the shop and might start designing again.

Wow really making it sound good here, aren't I? Pick what you want to be a pro or a con, and in-game contacts only.
    Having had lots of discussion with Isluna in the past she is awesome and lots of fun. Good sense of humor and very good for conversation. I think all I did with Isluna is talk to her and it was always a fun experience. 
    Who are you, and what drugs was I on for that to happen? Just kidding.

*edit, because I can't spell. ~Is

Currently Playing in: The doctors office. One more needle and I might just lose it again.
  • Isluna said:
    Daem said:
    Isluna said:

Who are you, and what drugs was I on for that to happen? Just kidding.

*edit, because I can't spell. ~Is
    Shishi

Isluna is controlling

Vouching for this >.>
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
    Looking for a spouse for my second most active character, Regnaso.

Must not be enemied to Celest or Valtreth. Must not be illthoid or viscanti. Faeling or trill is preferable. Must be around his age, and not much older.

Perks:

You're married to me, for one. Said character is a trans tattooist, somewhat highly ranked in his guild, order, and city. You'll marry into a family with the likes of Xena, Kelly, Sidonie, Saoirse, and more. I have a manse with a private tattoo bench, and I'll take you hunting somewhat often when I can.

Oh, and said character is an albino with horrible self esteem that he covers up with trying to motivate others, as well as designing tattoos and forged goods for others. Plenty of rp opportunity.

Cons:

You're married to a Shaddus-alt. If that doesn't bother you, there aren't any other cons.

Contact me -here- if you're interested.
  • Ardmore said:
    Ardmore wants a spouse for when he inevitably dumps Viynain's ass. Make it so.
    :( Found someone. THANKS FOR ALL THE HELP. 

QQ
  • SynkarinSynkarin Nothing to see here
    Ardmore said:
    Ardmore said:
    Ardmore wants a spouse for when he inevitably dumps Viynain's ass. Make it so.
    :( Found someone. THANKS FOR ALL THE HELP. 

QQ
    What the hell is with the frowny face!! >( 

Everiine said:
    "'Cause the fighting don't stop till I walk in."
    -Synkarin's Lament.
  • >_> The frowny face was the lack of love I got on the forums.
  • edited November 2013
    Lorina is still: Single and a cougar.

• Ideally looking for a Celest citizens, but will settle for anyone not in Glomdoring/Magnagora!
    • Must be a male
    • Must be older than 18 and younger than 4050

• -drops Sidd- Hey baby.
  • TurnusTurnus The Big Bad Wolf
    edited February 2014
    Edit: Offer no longer valid in your region.

~--------------**--------------~

The original picture of Turnus is still viewable here, again by Feyrll.
  •  

We are seeking a mate for our son Jasted d’Murani. 

Potential suitors should be male, strong and handsome, with a vigor for life in the Basin.  He need not reside in Magnagora, in fact, any background will be acceptable, with a willingness to relocate to Magnagora in the case of enemy cities/communes. 

Active in his guild and eager to take on new challenges, Jasted is an Archlich Human Penitent in the Nihilists. His days are spent wistfully awaiting love, whilst exploring the Basin for new quest and adventures.  He enjoys the arts, especially painting, and has an innate desire to excel in combat.  He owns his own manse, has big plans for expanding it into a grande spectacle, and also enjoys rights to his parent’s estate. 

Boasting an excellent noble lineage, he is was born to the first-generation of the Great House d’Murani, his father a d’Murani founder, and mother born into the 2nd generation of the Great House n’Lochli. 

Any interested party may respond here, message or tell in-game, or simply engage any of Jasted, myself, or Leolamins in the realm.  Thank you very much for your interest!

Lorina said:

• Ideally looking for a Celest citizens, but will settle for anyone not in Glomdoring/Magnagora!
    • Must be a male
  • Lorina said:

• Must be a male

Are there a lot of 4000+year olds out there??.
  • Morshoth needs a man to marry into the Ryseni family.  Preferably Gaudi, but as long as you aren't Hallifaxian, an enemy, or an idiot, we could work things out.

Message me here or hit me up in game.
  • Looking for a spouse or sibling for Niina. She’s a young faeling Spiritsinger residing in Serenwilde, and doesn’t plan on moving. She has plans to start her own family, the Yfae’dren, and needs a counterpart to do so.  Niina is the Keyll Arrane of the Spiritsingers, and is passionate about the beauty and serenity of the Winter Woods.

She’s reasonably open to other races, untainted, of course, and enjoys hunting, influencing, designing, questing, hanging out, combat, writing, and is constantly working on some sort of plan or goal. She’s been told she’s high maintenance more than once, so naturally she needs a dedicated partner to help fulfill those needs! Niina owns two shops, one in the commune and an aethershop that she plans to expand to support her future family.  She is animated and very endearing, and in the companionship of this one there’ll never be a dull moment. Message, tell, respond here, or simply introduce yourself if interested! 

Niina said:

Looking for a spouse or sibling for Niina. She’s a young faeling Spiritsinger residing in Serenwilde, and doesn’t plan on moving. She has plans to start her own family, the Yfae’dren, and needs a counterpart to do so.  Niina is the Keyll Arrane of the Spiritsingers, and is passionate about the beauty and serenity of the Winter Woods.

She’s reasonably open to other races, untainted, of course, and enjoys hunting, influencing, designing, questing, hanging out, combat, writing, and is constantly working on some sort of plan or goal. She’s been told she’s high maintenance more than once, so naturally she needs a dedicated partner to help fulfill those needs! Niina owns two shops, one in the commune and an aethershop that she plans to expand to support her future family.  She is animated and very endearing, and in the companionship of this one there’ll never be a dull moment. Message, tell, respond here, or simply introduce yourself if interested! 

Hi.
  • Shaddus said:
    Niina said:

Looking for a spouse or sibling for Niina. She’s a young faeling Spiritsinger residing in Serenwilde, and doesn’t plan on moving. She has plans to start her own family, the Yfae’dren, and needs a counterpart to do so.  Niina is the Keyll Arrane of the Spiritsingers, and is passionate about the beauty and serenity of the Winter Woods.

Hi.
    I'd need at least 3 Shaddus alts to keep up with me. ;)
  • Niina is no longer available. Thanks! 
    Damn. I've still got 617 alts to marry off :/
  • Looking for a spouse myself can be  any sex and has to want a big family.
  • Looking for a spouse! Male, loboshigaru for Xeria. 

young-ish serenwilde monk part of the shofangi. (kui en-wilde). Noncombatant.
    is dead like the dodo
  • Possibly interested in a spouse.

Musts: Be over 100, female.

About Tavon: Old, not a fan of official responsibility, but happy to help out in little ways. Just ask if you have more questions.
  • While it isn't something I'm prioritizing, I am -open- to tying Tajalli down, though my requirements are bound to roleplay and coming into Ysav'rai (and ideally a reasonable age). Going to be trying to fill in the gaps left when I went MIA for the family.