Looking for a Spouse

Comments

• EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    I'm probably going to divorce Wobbles at some point, and look for a new (Lobo) spouse. 
  • Zeleni said:
    That's not terrifying or anything.  O.O
      If I did actually have intentions to ram Marcella [which I don't], she'd probably zap me with her fancy sulphurous spear in like 0.5 seconds lmao. Not my idea of a good time.

• TarkentonTarkenton Traitor Bear
    Marcella said:
    oh deer
    FTFY.
  • wouldn't be my first seren spouse..
  • bump bc why not

• Still looking for a spouse, preferably Celestian.

NO MUDSEX. Nothing to do with that, ever. It's not my cup of tea. It actually makes me feel really uncomfortable. So yeah. 

It'd be cool if you were Aslaran or had the hat.

Male, female, doesn't matter. 
  • tentatively seeking romance plots for yarou. i mean, she's still young, but i don't want to put it off until she's like 50 and has too severe arthitis to be able to gambol about like a qt anymore. sooooo.

• What even is age in Lusternia
  • Well I'm looking again!

Chirbo needs a new spouse

You can be anything really, just not a Mysrai enemy bc that'll make him sad
    Boy or girl, won't matter.
    Don't care on age
    I would prefer human/viscanti/tae'dae since I want to say my kids are my kids and not adopted

Perks?
    I has gold and I give it away a lot, ask basically any gaudi
    Chirbo is super nice!
    You get to hear about his religion, a lot.

Cons
    I'm a dick OOC
    You get to hear about his religion, a lot.

You can contact me IG ICly or OOCly
    Or a message on forums I guess

• You're not allowed to get remarried until I find me a husband. This is a new rule I just made up. 
    Wildeflower Aramel Strongleaf says to Xiran, "My cousin's attitude to life is rather like her attitude towards cake - to have everything, and at once, and lots of it."
  • edited January 2016
    Ymuli said:
    You're not allowed to get remarried until I find me a husband. This is a new rule I just made up. 
    You marry Chirbo,  problem solved?
    FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• But he's ick and a Gaudi! 
    Wildeflower Aramel Strongleaf says to Xiran, "My cousin's attitude to life is rather like her attitude towards cake - to have everything, and at once, and lots of it."
  • I'll go Illuminati and show you the ick bbg
  • edited February 2017
    Anita said:
    Hullo, once again, Anita is seeking a spouse! (Husband or wife)

MUSTS:
    + Live in Serenwilde, Hallifax or Celest (in that order)
    + Must be part of another Great House, she doesn't mind leaving her family. (Unless of course you'd like to join hers)
    + Not be an enemy of Serenwilde, Moondancers, Mother Moon (Moon spirit), or any of the Divine (especially Lisaera, as that is who Ani follows.)
    + Not be a lazy-butt. Do something with your time in Lusternia!

As a side note, there won't be any shenanigins. Anita is just looking for companionship with a couple of kids thrown into the mix eventually.

If you'd like to get to know Anita, please have a go at roleplaying your way toward her - or message me through the forums / Anita IG etc etc. However you want to go about things! 

• AeldraAeldra , using cake powered flight
    After a lot of back and forth,  I finally decided to post my looking for here as well. I feel it's kinda similar to what @anita posted.

As a disclaimer beforehand, this is more or less an offer for RP, nothing more, nothing less. If it actually amounts to anything will only turn out IC. You can send me a coordination OOC message or something if you really need to, but I'd rather avoid that alltogether.

Aeldra's looking for a female companion to eventually found a family with. Must be a member of Serenwilde, Hallifax or Celest and not be enemied in any way to Serenwilde. Preferable those interested are either faeling, trill, human or elfen. May consider tae'dae or lobigashu but not preferred. I don't mind if your character is an alt, as long as you are active when aeldra is about. if I only see you once in a blue moon, there's not much point. Be not a manse dweller either and I'll look forward to Aeldra meeting you.

I really want to stress, this is not a guarantee or even a chance for success. If you're interested, get to know aeldra and see where things take those two :-)
    Avatar / Picture done by the lovely Gurashi.
  • After close to two centuries, it might be about time that Tau moved on. Interested parties can communicate OOC to work out details. Must come to Glomdoring.
  • Tau said:
    After close to two centuries, it might be about time that Tau moved on. Interested parties can communicate OOC to work out details. Must come to Glomdoring.
    Wooooooooe.

Avurekhos says, "Dylara's a PvP menace in my eyes, totes rekting face."

The eye of Dylara materialises in your hands and flings itself around your neck, tightening incomprehensibly until it is irremovable.
    Perfectly clean, this eyeball has been wrenched from the socket of Dylara. It has been animated by some unusual force, constantly looking around itself as if in shock or fear. It is bathed in a light covering of white flames that roll endlessly over its surface. A single chain of empyreal metal pierces either side of the eye, allowing it to be worn around the neck.

• hi hi, looking for igasho spouse! message me or somethin

• Tau said:
    After close to two centuries, it might be about time that Tau moved on. Interested parties can communicate OOC to work out details. Must come to Glomdoring.
    Sad to hear Janalon isn't around anymore. :(
    Flames erupt from the caldera below as a distorted voice echoes, "Their spirit must be broken if they wish to be reborn as true warriors."
  • Sylvanas said:

Tau said:
    Sad to hear Janalon isn't around anymore. :(
    Yeah, getting close to a year and a half now
  • Am off the market now.
    FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• Aeral said:
    Still looking for a spouse, preferably Celestian.

NO MUDSEX. Nothing to do with that, ever. It's not my cup of tea. It actually makes me feel really uncomfortable. So yeah. 

It'd be cool if you were Aslaran or had the hat.

Male, female, doesn't matter. 
    I saw this without reading date first and was like, wtf?
    Your numbers today are:
  • LuceLuce Fox Populi
    Luce said:
    Scuttlebutt is a certain Shevat Dreamweaver is on the market still.

Cons
    Manic bursts of activity followed by extended lulls. (He might be part ferret? Don't know, he's a mystery of nature!)
    Absolutely no idea what he's doing 99% of the time in combat.
    Takes a while to open up to physical contact.
    Absolutely no idea how to be sociable.
    Messy bedroom with, ironically, no bed.
    Severe case of AD-Oh look a bird.
    Usually broke.
    Usually in over his head.

Pros
    He can cook, paint, write plays, and design things.
    Completely down for an entirely intellectual relationship if physical touching isn't your bag.
    Shevat
    Published, and a Literary and Stage Prestige winner.
    Dreamweaver and illusionist who is no stranger to making ideas come to life.
    Shevat.
    Current Minister of Trade, when he remembers he's the current Minister of Trade.
    Isunite.
    Hasn't killed his thunderbird
    Polite, demure, and composed at least 80% of the time. In the Shevat homestead or villa when he isn't.
    V. Loyal. Especially to people he considers family or Comrades.
    Seriously, Lookit his family tree. You got Maligorn, Pejat, Shonjir, Yarith, Falmiis, Irillia, Ileein, Sylandra, Daraius, and more as in-laws!
    You will never mistake him for someone else. He's the one with green-white fur.

Looking for:
    Slight preference for Lobo, Aslaran, Tae'dae, and Furrikin, but okay with anyone under 6'6".
    Preference for males
    Above points are both negotiable due to Shevat and Collectivist outlook.
    Hallifaxian or willing to assimilate for preference, allies accepted if they survive the vetting process.

To apply:
    Contact Sylandra, survive Daraius's scrutiny, and impress Pejat and Maligorn. Probably.
    This still has an unfortunately high truth value, and I'm told I have to count for two sons since a certain someone abandoned us in our hour of need/triumph.