Forum Banners are here!

If you wish to place banners as part of your forum signature, you can generate Lusternia banners by using the BANNERCODE command. This will also give you the the code to paste onto the signature. These banners can be used on the Lusternia forums or any forums you desire!

Comments

• KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    The kill/death stats are broken, otherwise these are awesome :D

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• I'm... Fairly sure I haven't gotten 202 kills, yeah. ... I think the number is closer to 6.
    I'm Lucidian. If I don't get pedantic every so often, I might explode.
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    Personally, I'm loving looking like a badass. Not only lots of kills, but waaaay more than my deaths. Oohyeah.
    B-)

• EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    Ergh, K/D ratios shouldn't show on the banners.
  • MunsiaMunsia The Supreme Goddess
    edited March 2014
    I wouldn't mind, if they were accurate

Mine should say 1362/684
  • FYI, when posting your signature on these forums, please use "paste as text" when pasting the code!
  • SilvanusSilvanus The Sparrowhawk
    I look funky.
    2014/04/19 01:38:01 - Leolamins drained 2000000 power to raise Silvanus as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2014/07/23 05:01:29 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Munsia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:07 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Arimisia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:58 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Lavinya as a Vernal Ascendant.
  • edited March 2014
    This is  neat as hell. Even if not perfectly accurate, I like :)

Is there a way to change the icon or is that pretty standard?
  • edited March 2014
    Seems the icon is based on race, unless you are demi. These are pretty cool. My stats seem wrong though. Still, thanks for these!
    You have received a new honour! Congratulations! On this day, you have shown your willingness to ensure a bug-free Lusternia for everyone to enjoy. The face of Iosai the Anomaly unfolds before you, and within you grows the knowledge that you have earned the elusive and rare honour of membership in Her Order.
    Curio Exchange - A website to help with the trading of curio pieces in Lusternia.
  • edited March 2014
    I'll look into the kills/deaths (it should draw from the RANKINGS).

Does anyone have a longer race description than Munsia? A bouncing undead furrikin demigoddess changeling!
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    edited March 2014

My race description doesn't fit if I wear my cameo!

• EritheylEritheyl ** Trigger Warning **
    edited March 2014
    I'll changeling to kephera and get someone to make me undead, that should do it. Though I'm...off the page as-is, cough cough.

Also, the icon is customizable on the Lusternia website itself.
    Crumkane, Lord of Epicurean Delights says, "WAS IT INDEED ON FIRE, ERITHEYL."

-

With a deep reverb, Contemptible Sutekh says, "CEASE YOUR INFERNAL ENERGY, ERITHEYL."
  • What's "scandalous" from in the race description? Sheesh, I should know!
  • ElanorwenElanorwen The White Falconess

Estarra said:
    What's "scandalous" from in the race description? Sheesh, I should know!
    Typecast

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
  • KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    Isn't scandalous a Gaudiguch typecast?

Also I should change to Illithoid for Dark Reaper changeling.

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

Estarra said:
    I'll look into the kills/deaths (it should draw from the RANKINGS).

Does anyone have a longer race description than Munsia? A bouncing undead furrikin demigoddess changeling!
    Let's see...

A <typecast> <racial adjective> <undead/no> <racial spec> <race> <demi/VA/A> <changeling>

Can get much longer with say an illithoid dark reaper vernal ascendant for sure. I'd say cap it to show the same way as honours does if demi (Even though that can be on the longish side too, so maybe remove changeling altogether) as opposed to what look at <character> shows.

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
    edited March 2014
    Technically speaking, changeling should override the race field in descriptions anyways (as it does on honours). But I like my many words, they comfort me in times of need. Also, then I'd have to demand changelings be given their own adjective, in the event that fierce rapscallion goes out the window with dracnari. Woe, woe.

-

With a deep reverb, Contemptible Sutekh says, "CEASE YOUR INFERNAL ENERGY, ERITHEYL."
  • I kind of like the long race descs!
    Zyphora said:

1048 kills.

I'm a monster. :(
    THAT'S MY GIRL.

-

Half the people that names don't fit in their banner are using too small of banners. Use a large!
    edited March 2014
    I guess I coooooould resize my window, just for this...

But now people can see my terrible kill/death ratio after it gets fixed.

-

Estarra said:
    I kind of like the long race descs!
    In that case, might be prudent to have shortened racial information for the smaller banners. It appears that the really big ones are doing okay-ish... might still be an issue with say "a sinuous scandalous dark reaper illithoid vernal ascendant changeling" being a bit on the long side still, but that'd be something that doesn't happen as often, I think.

• DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    wtb <race> as a demigod typecast for those who want to show their lobo heritage in their honors
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    Info for Masquerade:

Syntax: MANIFEST MASQUERADE [RELAX]
    Essence: 25,000+ (to activate)
               500+ (to sustain)

Those with divine sparks often find it difficult to hide their power from mere mortals, who wish to fawn endlessly over them. Ironically, by using your remarkable talents, you can make yourself appear mundane to even the most stout observer. This ability is draining, however, and will constantly draw upon your reserves of essence, even when you are not in the realms (should you wish to maintain the masquerade while you are away). If you are a vernal demigod, it will be slightly more costly to mask yourself. If you are an Ascendant, it will be slightly more costly again.
    edited March 2014
    Daraius said:
    wtb <race> as a demigod typecast for those who want to show their lobo heritage in their honors
    I do wish there were more options, even some not org-specific.

Though I still think it would be nice if everyone was given the ability to change their default adjective. I refuse to play a furrikin (...usually) because of the constant bouncing.

Remainder of tangential rant relocated to Artifact Ideas.

-

• TurnusTurnus The Big Bad Wolf
    edited March 2014
    Now if only certain highly annoying sig images were removed I might actually see these nifty banners!

I turned off images in signatures awhile ago because of a few fairly obnoxious ones. Not sure if they're still around or not.

~--------------**--------------~

The original picture of Turnus is still viewable here, again by Feyrll.
  • edited March 2014

1221 kills and 600 deaths? Haezon looks like some Leeroy Jenkins shit ha. Also, my kill count is the highest here, what?

Can we use photoshop on ours too?
    Retired.
  • No matter what I try I cannot get it to work. Either the forums themselves automatically delete it, or it links wrong like now.
    Mysrai, the Beckoner Beyond the Maze intones, "Continue to manifest the paradigm of working, My Alary."
    The Divine voice of Camus the Cinderfly echoes in your head, "Thank you, once-body. I am happy that I fell into that eye."