Forum Banners are here!

Comments

• RiviusRivius Your resident wolf puppy
    Hrm, let's keep it showing kill/death rankings, but instead make it clearer which it is on the banner?
  • KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    Having rank one on deaths should replace the icon on the left with this:

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• EritheylEritheyl ** Trigger Warning **
    edited April 2014
    Xenthos said:
    Eritheyl said:
    I'll changeling to kephera and get someone to make me undead, that should do it. Though I'm...off the page as-is, cough cough.

Also, the icon is customizable on the Lusternia website itself.
    Where do you set the icon?  I'm not seeing it on the website.
    @Xenthos: Go here and hit the Edit tab.
    Crumkane, Lord of Epicurean Delights says, "WAS IT INDEED ON FIRE, ERITHEYL."

-

With a deep reverb, Contemptible Sutekh says, "CEASE YOUR INFERNAL ENERGY, ERITHEYL."
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    Eritheyl said:
    Xenthos said:
    Eritheyl said:
    I'll changeling to kephera and get someone to make me undead, that should do it. Though I'm...off the page as-is, cough cough.

I've been trying that for a while now; it tells me my email is already registered and asks if I have forgotten my password.

Despite having to have put in my name and password to even get to that screen.
    Xenthos said:
    Eritheyl said:
    Xenthos said:
    Eritheyl said:

I've been trying that for a while now; it tells me my email is already registered and asks if I have forgotten my password.

Awkward...try here, and see if that's any better? It's just the public view of your page, if you're already logged in it should work.

-

With a deep reverb, Contemptible Sutekh says, "CEASE YOUR INFERNAL ENERGY, ERITHEYL."
    Eritheyl said:
    Xenthos said:
    Eritheyl said:
    Xenthos said:
    Eritheyl said:

Awkward...try here, and see if that's any better? It's just the public view of your page, if you're already logged in it should work.
     Nope; that ends up at the exact same page with the exact same error.
  • I'd be more interested in seeing the K/D ratio. It's slightly more straightforward and not a public display of anyone's raw numbers or ranking.

The large banners are too long for my typical browser width. :(

• CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    Munsia said:
    Killing newbies goes a long way.

That's awkward considering you're still on my kills list.
  • KaimanahiKaimanahi The One True Queen
    Morkarion said:

What is that..
  • edited April 2014
    Nevermind, fixed. I'm a goob.
  • MunsiaMunsia The Supreme Goddess
    Celina said:
    Munsia said:

Oh golly you killed me all of 1 time back in 2010 OH NO WHATEVER SHALL I DO
    I hate these quotes so goddamn much
    Irritatingly enough, I can't find -any- way to actually get there aside from on initial login.

-

• ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Kelly said:
    Morkarion said:

What is that..
    It's a lemming, duh. You're old, you should know what that is.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.

Eritheyl said:
    Irritatingly enough, I can't find -any- way to actually get there aside from on initial login.
    That's what was making it so hard for me to find it myself later.  I actually had signed out and in again to see if refreshing it would help... and imagine my surprise to see a new screen there with an edit button.

The website layout is a little aggravating at times.
  • RiviusRivius Your resident wolf puppy
    Ps. These banners have showed me that I die too much :(
  • CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    edited April 2014
    Munsia said:
    Celina said:
    Munsia said:

Oh golly you killed me all of 1 time back in 2010 OH NO WHATEVER SHALL I DO

2012/03/02 23:57:20 21:12:32 9 Munsia
  • If you login to the website, go to: http://www.lusternia.com/users/<yourname&gt;

You should see a place to upload your icon/avatar.
    Estarra said:
    If you login to the website, go to: http://www.lusternia.com/users/<yourname&gt;

You should see a place to upload your icon/avatar.
    But it is bugged.  SHOWBUG 9931.
  • ShuyinShuyin The pug life chose me.
    Test
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Test what?
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • ShuyinShuyin The pug life chose me.
    edited April 2014
    This sweet banner.

Oh god it can't display properly and I think I am a victim of identity theft :(
  • EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    edited April 2014
    I love my short race description.

Except it won't appear. Dang it.

Aaaand figured it out. Stupid Mudlet line breaks.
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • edited April 2014
    I've apparently killed four people, when did this happen?

.oO---~---Oo.

"Perfect. Please move quickly to the next post, as the effects of prolonged exposure to the signature are not part of this test."

NARF!

• Now trying to fix my picture ... hmm
    Mysrai, the Beckoner Beyond the Maze intones, "Continue to manifest the paradigm of working, My Alary."
    The Divine voice of Camus the Cinderfly echoes in your head, "Thank you, once-body. I am happy that I fell into that eye."
  • edited April 2014
    wtf do I do?
  • How are people getting the picture upload to work? It's not working here, and it keeps saying my email is already registered :(
    You have received a new honour! Congratulations! On this day, you have shown your willingness to ensure a bug-free Lusternia for everyone to enjoy. The face of Iosai the Anomaly unfolds before you, and within you grows the knowledge that you have earned the elusive and rare honour of membership in Her Order.
    Curio Exchange - A website to help with the trading of curio pieces in Lusternia.
  • These banners are quite nifty! If only they implemented the kills/deaths system records earlier we could really see the all-time highs. Ah well.
  • KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    Kelly said:
    Morkarion said:

What is that..
    I find your lack of knowledge concerning Lemmings disturbing. One of the best game series ever.

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• edited April 2014

Check one, two.....

Edited: grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

06/30/2014 19:37 Silvanus channels the power of the Megalith of Doom for you, stripping you of your Vernal Ascendant status.......bastard!!

• Rialorm said:
    How are people getting the picture upload to work? It's not working here, and it keeps saying my email is already registered :(
    It's already done, it just takes time for the icon to change. Give it a while, and it will.