Let's make some BABIES!!!

Comments

• MaligornMaligorn Windborne
    How could Yomoigu resist such a pretty face.

• ElanorwenElanorwen The White Falconess
    So very adorbs.

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
  • TurnusTurnus The Big Bad Wolf
    All this resurgence of amazing Feyrll artworks.

~--------------**--------------~

The original picture of Turnus is still viewable here, again by Feyrll.
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    edited April 2014
    Leashes are perfectly viable babysitting tools.
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • Alright guys, I didn't think I'd have to do this but I'm going to have to close commissions for now.

The queue is already 14 something long. I don't think I'll burn out but in case I do, I need to make sure I can at least fulfill the requests already in line.

Who knew y'all would clamp onto this sugary cutsey stuff the way you have!
    Commission status: Currently closed and not taking commissions (you can not has)

Feyrll Status: In hiding and avoiding things
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    We have to feed the starving artist!
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • Shaddus said:
    ...I fought with this for so long.

• ZouviqilZouviqil Queen of Uberjerkiness
    Omgggg so cute I love it! :D
  • RiviusRivius Your resident wolf puppy
    The sheer cuteness in this thread brings so much joy to my heart.

• Rivius said:

Agreed. But some of y'all darkies need to commission because I want to draw babies and carnage D:!
    Commission status: Currently closed and not taking commissions (you can not has)

• SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    IS IT OPEN AGAIN, THEN. THE COMMISSIONS?!
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• Siam said:
    IS IT OPEN AGAIN, THEN. THE COMMISSIONS?!
    Oh. that's right. No...no...comeesions no is here....no you go away....

• SiamSiam Whispered Voice

ii pixie
    Number of matching objects: redacted (out of 303 total)

MY PIXIE ARMY DEMANDS IT.
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

Is there any way we can get a list of your artist docket and who is on next?
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • Shaddus said:
    Just to avoid the random possibility that someone may want a pic for personal reasons, I'd rather not list people. I don't even post commissions here without the person's permission.

The order is also not 100% fixed because Baby commissions can be bumped ahead of Mini commissions that were technically first due to the speed at which Babies are made (snrk) and the more time required for Minis.

tl;dr lo siento no

Feyrll said:
    Shaddus said:
    Just to avoid the random possibility that someone may want a pic for personal reasons, I'd rather not list people. I don't even post commissions here without the person's permission.

The order is also not 100% fixed because Baby commissions can be bumped ahead of Mini commissions that were technically first due to the speed at which Babies are made (snrk) and the more time required for Minis.

tl;dr lo siento no
    Just make sure I'm behind most of the people, I'm wanting multiple babies :(
  • KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    Feyrll said:

Rivius said:

Agreed. But some of y'all darkies need to commission because I want to draw babies and carnage D:!
    I'm not sure I want to further ruin Karlach's image by having a baby version of him D:

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• Karlach said:
    Feyrll said:

Rivius said:

I'm not sure I want to further ruin Karlach's image by having a baby version of him D:
    It's not ruining it is luring your enemies into a false sense of security. Go forth and obtain tactical advantage.
    You have received a new honour! Congratulations! On this day, you have shown your willingness to ensure a bug-free Lusternia for everyone to enjoy. The face of Iosai the Anomaly unfolds before you, and within you grows the knowledge that you have earned the elusive and rare honour of membership in Her Order.
    Curio Exchange - A website to help with the trading of curio pieces in Lusternia.
  • I... have a question.

Who's gonna babysit all these kids?
    Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.
    Volucer, obviously.
    Feyrll said:
    A small change of pace: Miniature Thayan!

Is it just me or are the miniatures not so...mini anymore. *vows to restrain proportions better*
    How -you- doin'?
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    Shaddus said:
    How -you- doin'?
    I have noticed a trend...
    What, that my pickup lines need new lines?