Let's make some BABIES!!!

Comments

• DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    I'd guess since it was commissioned by someone other than the character's creator, Feyrll wants to get permission from Nihm before posting.
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • ElanorwenElanorwen The White Falconess
    She.... she stole TIBBERS!

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
  • Those baloons. Waaah :D
    You have received a new honour! Congratulations! On this day, you have shown your willingness to ensure a bug-free Lusternia for everyone to enjoy. The face of Iosai the Anomaly unfolds before you, and within you grows the knowledge that you have earned the elusive and rare honour of membership in Her Order.
    Curio Exchange - A website to help with the trading of curio pieces in Lusternia.
  • Rupert, Uschi, and Schnuff. Bears!
    I'm Lucidian. If I don't get pedantic every so often, I might explode.
  • Aww, so kewt! I just wanna squish his little cheeks -- Oh wait! I can! :D
  • MaligornMaligorn Windborne
    You go, Grom Hellscream.

• KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    So if you ever wondered what he does with all the spare shrunken heads, and dismembered limbs..

Now you know.

<3 to Feyrll for this.

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• Feyrll said:
    Awww, Karlach makes his own toys...

Dio didn't die. He just moved to Glom.
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Kaalak said:

Feyrll said:

Awww, Karlach makes his own toys...

Dio didn't die. He just moved to Glom.

Just a rainbow in the dark Wyrd?
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • MunsiaMunsia The Supreme Goddess
    That's...a little dark....
    I'd like to think Karlach raises well balanced, positive, charming and, most importantly, friendly daughters.

I can't think that ultimately, but I'd like to.

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• Ria is totally friendly. Except to Seren bunny toys it seems :P I love it soooooo much, and Feyrll was totally patient with my feedback. The facial expression just takes the cake.
    You have received a new honour! Congratulations! On this day, you have shown your willingness to ensure a bug-free Lusternia for everyone to enjoy. The face of Iosai the Anomaly unfolds before you, and within you grows the knowledge that you have earned the elusive and rare honour of membership in Her Order.
    Curio Exchange - A website to help with the trading of curio pieces in Lusternia.
  • At least I had more than one tooth, @Karlach!  Muahahaha.
    Marcella said:
    At least I had more than one tooth, @Karlach!  Muahahaha.
    Karlach was clearly just a late teether. Or his youthful antics meant his baby teeth got smashed out a lot earlier than intended, I'm not sure.

• Karlach's makes me think of Foop! But in a good, adorable kinda way.

• edited August 2014
    This thread full of so much awesomeness. O.O Last posts were on my bday to boot. ;)
  • MaligornMaligorn Windborne
    Vivet looks like a porcelain statuette! 2pretty4me

Ahh I can't handle this she can't be pretty, VA and have a Zvoltz cult at the same time

• DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    edited August 2014
    Well maybe one of her other nineteen forms is a real dog.
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • Please say you are still doing babies

It's true, I really am you.
  • Let us know how you're going on that queue! I'd love to see a baby Arien for the forums at some point! I'll be sending you a message. :)
    Her storm-coloured eyes a muted blue, Lisaera, the Silver Goddess says, "Only sorrow can come from a rotting thought, My child, just like roots that have been drowned. You are a paragon of the wisdom I would see spread throughout the Serenwilde, but even the strongest minds must find release."
    -
    A shimmering liquid appears in your inventory smelling sweetly of something carbonated. It vanishes in a puff of silver smoke seconds later.
    -
    I write things
  • D'aww.. @Maekarn! You look so cute. Such a good little man servant.