Scheming for Art

So if you didn’t know, Feyrll is about as talented a roleplayer as she is an artist.  Unfortunately people are very busy and nothing progressed beyond this point but the interaction was amusing and worth recording. 

The take home message is that if you see Feyrll, drop what you are doing and have a chat!

--------

You tell Of the Tainted Earth, Feyrll Feyranti, "Hello old timer."

Feyrll tells you, "My goodness."

You tell Of the Tainted Earth, Feyrll Feyranti, "Shame Elostian isn't around. He appreciated your artwork."

Feyrll tells you, "Perhaps, but I do appreciate knowing I outlived a Divine."

You tell Of the Tainted Earth, Feyrll Feyranti, "Hahaha."

Feyrll tells you, "And how are you, hmm? You're not so fresh yourself."

You tell Of the Tainted Earth, Feyrll Feyranti, "I bathe daily thank you. Not like your sooty city."

Feyrll tells you, "So sooty with the dust of my memories, perhaps. I do not remember much of you I'm afraid, though your name inspires something, an urge to eviscerate. Though that tells me nothing on whether we were ally or foe."

You tell Of the Tainted Earth, Feyrll Feyranti, "I am watching Lady Nihmriel's latest theater offering 'A Matter of Eminence' It is quite good."

You tell Of the Tainted Earth, Feyrll Feyranti, "Well you are a woman, my name usually inspires evisceration urges or at very least angry Dear Kaalak letters."

You tell Of the Tainted Earth, Feyrll Feyranti, "We haven't met much. I just noticed you were an old timer."

Feyrll tells you, "Alright then, then I needn't suffer too much guilt."

Feyrll tells you, "You'd be surprised the old timers rising from the earth. It's a positive ressurection."

Feyrll tells you, "Resurrection, pardon. Smog in my throat."

You tell Of the Tainted Earth, Feyrll Feyranti, "Everywhere but celest. It is a welcome resurgance."

Feyrll tells you, "Yes indeed."

You tell Of the Tainted Earth, Feyrll Feyranti, "You still painting?"

Feyrll tells you, "I never stopped."

You tell Of the Tainted Earth, Feyrll Feyranti, "We need more Morgy sketches."

Feyrll tells you, "Is that ball of tentacles still about?"

You tell Of the Tainted Earth, Feyrll Feyranti, "*cracks whip* and Lady Isune would likely enjoy one as well. I'm sure of it."

You tell Of the Tainted Earth, Feyrll Feyranti, "...I think so."

Feyrll tells you, "I do nothing for the Gods without asking what's in it for me."

Feyrll tells you, "At this age, death and mutilation would be a break from the monotony."

You tell Of the Tainted Earth, Feyrll Feyranti, "Hmm. How about in exchange for a tour of Lady Isune's new goddess realm and an introduction to everyone's favorite Leader of Lady Isune's Air Force? The very model of a falconary admiral."

Feyrll tells you, "Are you speaking of yourself?"

You tell Of the Tainted Earth, Feyrll Feyranti, "Yes. This is how I seduce all the ladies."

Feyrll tells you, "I always thought 'falconary admiral' sounded silly and now I know it's fitting."

You tell Of the Tainted Earth, Feyrll Feyranti, "No. I was refering to--"

You tell Of the Tainted Earth, Feyrll Feyranti, "Oh Falcon you."

You tell Of the Tainted Earth, Feyrll Feyranti, "A falcon Volucer!"

(The Canvas): You say, "Hmm."

(The Canvas): You say, "Has our Lady been about? Hiding perhaps?"

You tell Of the Tainted Earth, Feyrll Feyranti, "He is a fantastic falcon. A regular Republican raptor!"

Feyrll tells you, "I want a little boy servant, the fairest from the lot that serves Lady Isune. He ought be fair of head and pure in spirit, not over the year of ten. More points if his mother is high ranking."

You tell Of the Tainted Earth, Feyrll Feyranti, "Whaaaat?"

You tell Of the Tainted Earth, Feyrll Feyranti, "I usually don't do kidnappings."

Feyrll tells you, "Why, volunteer the lad!"

You tell Of the Tainted Earth, Feyrll Feyranti, "Suspicious meters off the charts captain."

Feyrll tells you, "Well you know my terms. My paintbrush touches the canvas when my little servant touches upon my doorstep."

You tell Of the Tainted Earth, Feyrll Feyranti, "Hm."

You tell Of the Tainted Earth, Feyrll Feyranti, "I'll see what I can do."

Feyrll tells you, "Oh, oh and if he were to have a twin sister..."

You tell Of the Tainted Earth, Feyrll Feyranti, "I'm scared."

Feyrll tells you, "You fear too much. That is why you are ...whatever alliance you are."

Feyrll tells you, "Not Magnagoran."

You tell Of the Tainted Earth, Feyrll Feyranti, "HALLIFAX."

Feyrll tells you, "Sounds about right."

You tell Of the Tainted Earth, Feyrll Feyranti, "The stuffy and boring city!"

You tell Of the Tainted Earth, Feyrll Feyranti, "Do we get them back whole?"

Feyrll tells you, "Wholer than how you gave them to me...."

*Movement and Fulcrux haunting*

You tell Of the Tainted Earth, Feyrll Feyranti, "Well it appears my Lady is currently occupied with other things so with luck a response will be eventual."

Feyrll tells you, "Oh lovely."

You tell Of the Tainted Earth, Feyrll Feyranti, "My public defenestration in the atmosphere above the basin would likely be a sign of non agreement."

Feyrll tells you, "I have poor eyesight, be sure to scream loudly so that I may hear as well to be certain."

You tell Of the Tainted Earth, Feyrll Feyranti, "If the chance arises."