Question about the world stage

KagatoKagato Auckland, New Zealand
edited April 2014 in Q&A
I know that with the city based stages you need to be given permission from the appropriate guild to be able to make performances for the city stage, but how does one get access to do something on the WORLD stage - I am planning an event that I want anyone to be able to participate in, as long as they attend on peaceful terms, so the World Stage is the best place to hold it, since it would also allow me to record it in advance to make sure nothing goes wrong.

Is there anything in particular that needs to be done to be able to be able to stage performances on the World Stage or get privileges to be able to do so?

(Note - the Stage itself is not a necessity to my intended event, it is just something that will allow me to record it for future posterity and make things run smoother)
Never put passion before principle.  Even if you win, you lose.

If olive oil comes from olives, where does baby oil come from?

If vegetarians eat vegetables, what do humanitarians eat?

Best Answer

Answers

• KagatoKagato Auckland, New Zealand
    Rats.  I'll still hold my event there, I'll just need to record the questions and answers on the local stage later, I guess.
    Never put passion before principle.  Even if you win, you lose.

If olive oil comes from olives, where does baby oil come from?

If vegetarians eat vegetables, what do humanitarians eat?
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    You can actually work with any of your existing productions from backstage at the World Stage. You can't create new production elements or make a recording, but you can do a runthrough. So if you do all the prep at your home stage (i.e. create your roles, maybe make an effect for each of your questions so you don't have to copy/paste live), you should be able to perform the thing at the World Stage.

One caveat, though. The backstage area is 'in the Plane of Creation' and I'm not entirely sure you'll be able to send or receive tells from back there. And to be perfectly honest, I've never actually tested doing a runthrough with an audience at the World Stage. There's a possibility that the backstage area is like its own little world and BACKSTAGE actions performed there aren't actually broadcast to the audience. 
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."