League of Legends

Comments

• ZouviqilZouviqil Queen of Uberjerkiness
    Shaddus said:
    I had a weird dream today that I beat a domoth as solo Fiddlesticks. Don't ask.

all I remember is beating Glomdoring with Dark Wind, fearing Magnagora off a  platform in midair, and thinking, "I'm a scarecrow, I can't claim this Domoth!"
    Did you also fail-flash?
  • NeosNeos The Subtle Griefer
    Shaddus said:
    I had a weird dream today that I beat a domoth as solo Fiddlesticks. Don't ask.

all I remember is beating Glomdoring with Dark Wind, fearing Magnagora off a  platform in midair, and thinking, "I'm a scarecrow, I can't claim this Domoth!"
    This is all sorts of confusing.
    Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

Signature!

Celina said:
    You can't really same the same, can you?
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • edited July 2013
    My name to add is uh... Kiarlea.

Edit: I always have to think about it due to the different summoner names... stupid.
  • TarkentonTarkenton Traitor Bear
    If this is still a thing, add me some time.  My smurf is NTGL Taek, my main is Taek Sosin.  Always up for a game if I'm on.
    Only giving my smurf, NA, enjoy: a rabid cupcake.
  • Tarkenton said:
    If this is still a thing, add me some time.  My smurf is NTGL Taek, my main is Taek Sosin.  Always up for a game if I'm on.
    Added both! Come play ARAM with us :D
    edited September 2013
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • ElanorwenElanorwen The White Falconess
    Been playing only ARAM since it got added to the queue. Name's Ellianshia... but eh... people tend to stop wanting to play with me after a couple of games. I get angry and start telling people to go die in a fire. xD

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
  • My name is Daeme, I don't play often, but when I do I fill all the roles.

I also enjoy every queue, I tend to play with some people from work on friday nights, aside from that during the week I'll normally play maybe 1 game a day just for the extra IP
  • You can add me to this league group thing..  I'm SexyWoodenSpoon IGN.
    I'm not saying Jinx is the best character ever, but she pretty much is.

"What if I had a gun that shot.... MORE GUNS!"
  • edited January 2019
    -
    Bump/rezzing this, I'm on my NA account "a rabid cupcake" if anyone wants to play or anything.
  • I started playing LoL the other day, so I'm still playing against bots. Feel free to add me though!

freyaliesel
    A whisper from the trees and a frosty presence tells you, secretly, "But you are strong, little 
    flower, and wise." The voice shifts and expands, becoming more real. "And everything you just said 
    in the ritual made me feel safer. You should, too."
    League-related bragging because The Fish is my homegirl

• MunsiaMunsia The Supreme Goddess
    edited April 2014
    I still play all the time..'.Munsia' is my thing. I only play Dom/Aram (mostly Aram). Classic is far too slow for me and always have been. I've got a ton of games registered but only like 20 of them are on classic.

Also @Shaddus people who build supports as support in Aram belong in a special place in hell...all supports are ap carries or tanks >_>
    Munsia said:
    I still play all the time..'.Munsia' is my thing. I only play Dom/Aram (mostly Aram). Classic is far too slow for me and always have been. I've got a ton of games registered but only like 20 of them are on classic.

Also @Shaddus people who build supports as support in Aram belong in a special place in hell...all supports are ap carries or tanks >_>
    I hate Dom, but looove ARAM. If you guys haven't added me yet and like ARAM, please add "a rabid cupcake"!
  • NeosNeos The Subtle Griefer
    I hate ARAM, and haven't done Dom in months. I usually play SR, but can't atm due to not having a working mouse.
    Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

Signature!

Celina said:
    You can't really same the same, can you?
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
    Let's be honest, we're all just waiting for URF to come back.
  • MaligornMaligorn Windborne
    URF as Karma was so <3

Xin was pretty nuts as was Yi. My Kayle got banned in the 2nd round of things...but split pushing with Xin and the heal off him was pretty nice. Only people who first hit gibbed Yi can stop a Yi. People who think teemo is a good idea on URF are dumb though. He's probably one of the most underpowered urf players. Right up there with Aatrox.
  • TurnusTurnus The Big Bad Wolf
    Whenever I see a LoL thread I feel like I'm reading another language. It resembles English, but none of the words have any meaning to me.

~--------------**--------------~

The original picture of Turnus is still viewable here, again by Feyrll.
  • I'm 'S little Vaccy' on OCE. :3
    Urf karma all the way. 22.5% missing health restored every 3 seconds. Ypls.
    (I'm the mom of Hallifax btw, so if you are in Hallifax please call me mom.)

== Professional Girl Gamer == 
    Yes I play games
    Yes I'm a girl
    get over it
  • TurnusTurnus The Big Bad Wolf
    Can't tell if above post is a thing, trolling me, or both.

~--------------**--------------~

The original picture of Turnus is still viewable here, again by Feyrll.
    Turnus said:
    Can't tell if above post is a thing, trolling me, or both.
    • LoL = League of Legends
    • NA = North America (server)
    • OCE = Oceania (server)
    • PBE = Public Beta Environment (server)
    • OP = Over Powered
    • CDR = Cool Down Reduction
    • ARAM = All Random All Middle, a mode of the game that occurs on the map Howling Abyss; the champion selected is random, though you may be able to reroll your champion or swap it with another
    • URF = Ultra Rapid Fire, a mode of the game that is... well, it makes all of the champions OP, some more than other! Skill usage is quicker, auto attacks are quicker, so on and so forth
    • DOM = Dominion, a mode of the game that occurs on a specific map... for Dominion; the only modes less popular than Dominion are ranked and normal played on Twisted Treeline

Hope that helps a little, @Turnus.
    Dom is fun, there's just a lot of idiots out there.
    Munsia said:
    Dom is fun, there's just a lot of idiots out there.
    For me, I played Dom before it came out on PBE and then when it came out, and I found it too simple/easy. But each to their own. :D
    Simple and easy? It's no more simple and easy then the rest of the game modes unless you're only playing against bots, lol.  
    Munsia said:
    Simple and easy? It's no more simple and easy then the rest of the game modes unless you're only playing against bots, lol.  
    Nah, why would I play against bots for Dom unless playing with lower-level friends as teammates? To me, Dominion is easy. To others, it's hard. Ditto for Summoner's Rift... to me, SR is hard. ARAM is challenging, but not hard. I know people who find ARAM too easy and breeze through it, but find Dominion very difficult and challenging and prefer Dom. Again, each to their own!