Seeking Ikons I don't Yet Own

VivetVivet , of Cows and Crystals
So! I've begun the mad quest to try to obtain every ikon in existence ever.

If you have a common or uncommon ikon I don't yet own, I will pay 5,000 or 15,000 gold for them, respectively.

For rares or higher, I'll try to arrange trades of ikons of equal quality.

If I have something you might want/be looking for and have 3 or more of that ikon, chances are very high that I will be willing to trade it off or sell it, but I won't part with any epic/legendary except for another ikon of the same quality.

That said, my current list can be found here:

EDIT: I hate how these forums randomly cannot process hyperlinks properly.

Comments

• XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    I wish you luck on this one; I started it a long time back, but gave up pretty quickly in favour of curio collecting instead when I could not justify to myself being crazily obsessed with trying to collect two differing sets of things at the same time.
  • When I can Vivet, I will go through mine, I don't have near as many as you, but I will try to help you out. Laysus put me on working on them, and then I too have let them fall to the side with my curios quest.

Currently Playing in: The doctors office. One more needle and I might just lose it again.
  • I made a spreadsheet, and told it to compare my list with yours. I've got some that you'll want.

If anyone else wants the spreadsheet I used for it

You see an ikon on the right (a cloud island). That's where you paste your list of ikons. Line the columns up correctly, drag down the magic number box that's in column "o" and that column will fill with the row numbers if they match one on Vivet's list or #N/A if you have one that she doesn't.
  • I am definitely willing to trade:
    17867   Celest    uncommon  prop          1x Methrenton's Hammer            
    17868   Celest    uncommon  prop          1x the Mantle of Starlight        
    25165   Village   common    character     1x a hemp farmer                  
    25167   Village   common    character     1x Bruno, a tubby tae'dae cub     
    28607   Eternal   uncommon  scene         1x a Quiet Corner of Aetherspace  
    30746   Morgfyre  common    scene         1x a shadowed ritual chamber      
    31821   Water     uncommon  prop          1x the Pearl of Power             
    33600   Water     common    character     1x a dancing sea nymph            
    33602   Morgfyre  common    scene         1x a silent tomb strung with lace 
    33603   Vernal    common    scene         1x the Shining City of Lancenti   
    33605   Soulless  common    scene         1x the Astrosphere of Virgo       
    33609   Morgfyre  uncommon  scene         1x the Tomb of the Unknown Voice  
    33618   Eternal   common    character     1x the sleeping beautician     
    33620   Eternal   common    prop          1x the Zodiac Sign of the Spider     
    because I don't have any particular use for them

I may also be willing to trade:
    4199    Water     uncommon  scene         1x the Halls of Liquid Dreams
    33619   Eternal   epic      scene         1x the Transplanar Fulcrux        
    because I use these in my tournament gestalt.

I have, but almost certainly will not trade:
    46      Water     common    character     1x a gargantuan hermit crab        
    because he's my favourite.
  • VivetVivet , of Cows and Crystals
    As per request, my ikon list now has info appended, and is longer and more eyebleed inducing than before.

I already hate editting it.

• How do you even farm ikons? Because curios take credits and you really can't collect the dingbat dolls, so I need something. Because I have an addictive personality.

•  Most of the villages have at least one ikon for their honor quest if I do remember correctly, upon occasion tis two you gain. One would have to go to various ones however, in order to gain a variety of items. Tis not easy. But it can be fun.

Avatar by the most wondrous Feyrll
  • 24736   Magnagora common    prop          2x a serrated ritual dagger
    28719   Magnagora common    scene        2x the n'Lochli Estate
    29871   Earth         common    prop          2x a sand-blasted fossil

These are the ones I have extra of, if you'd like to trade for other Magnagoran ones I don't have, I'd be up for it. I would suggest maybe organizing your list by ikon type to make it easier to look through?

• Esca said:
    How do you even farm ikons? Because curios take credits and you really can't collect the dingbat dolls, so I need something. Because I have an addictive personality.
    Ikon quests!

http://forums.lusternia.com/discussion/70/ikon-quests/