General Dissatisfaction

PhoebusPhoebus tu fui, ego eris.Circumstances
edited October 2012 in The Real World
Unhappiness goes here. We will rebuild!

Comments

• The more I look at the tans/off-browns of the nested quotes, the more I realize they cover about 70% of the colours of my clothes. My fashion sense is like an oddly constructed forum... or very boring.

.oO---~---Oo.

"Perfect. Please move quickly to the next post, as the effects of prolonged exposure to the signature are not part of this test."

NARF!

• PhoebusPhoebus tu fui, ego eris. Circumstances
    I'm halfway regretting making this thread because apparently I'm now going to be notified personally every time somebody replies to it. Also, Maellio, close the quote in your signature before I go crazy.
  • ZyphoraZyphora :: the sun in her splendour ::
    Early morning classes are not my cup of tea. I'm always tired now. @__@

*notifies Phoebus*

• EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    I still have work to do for classes tomorrow :( .
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • Eight weeks after the assignment was submitted, my teacher has finally elected to tell me that she will not accept a resubmision to correct the major-paper-rejecting sin that is submitting a document in a format she doesn't like.

Through a software that can unpack and read the format.
  • Phoebus said:
    I'm halfway regretting making this thread because apparently I'm now going to be notified personally every time somebody replies to it. Also, Maellio, close the quote in your signature before I go crazy.
    You can turn off notification settings through editing your profile.
    I tried unchecking all of the notifications and such regarding comments on my discussions, but still receive them. Not in a popup or an email or anything, but with a little red box with a 1 in it by my notifications button thing. It's a little annoying.
  • edited February 2014

Iasmos said:
    I'm not happy that Phoebus gets notified when I post this.

I'm also dissatisfied that I cannot connect to anything other than the web from work for more than five seconds. Something broke my intertubes, and I'm thinking it was a software update.
    Your unhappiness must have fixed it, because I didn't get notified. :3
  • SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    I work in a few hours and I haven't slept yet. :(
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• This new forum is taking some adjusting, but I do see potential.  I'll never get my old post count back since I rarely post in the in-game section  :-<
    Stangmar - Retired

...and you giving me Like #6 gave me the 5 Likes badge. I'm not sure how I feel about that.
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    Why are you already breaking the forums? We just got them. :(
  • I'm going crazy from stress.....a full course load(more than really, given that I'm taking 2 of the hardest courses in the Accounting program simultaneously), 2 jobs, and internship with the Romney campaign, etc.

I can't wait for Christmas break.
    Stangmar - Retired

edited October 2012
    Why are you already breaking the forums? We just got them. :(
    Sorry, I can't help it. Breaking everything I touch is my superpower. If I knew how to stop it, I would!
    OH GOD NO WHAT IS HAPPENING WITH THE QUOTES AGAIN NOO
    Everyone can see how much I edit my posts now. I bear the mark of the red footnote of shame.
  • LLLAAAAAAAAGGGGGGG I am Dissatisfied with you.
    I apparently got marked as a troll again somewhere, but there is no notification about when your posts are marked as things, so I can't even see which comment it was unless I try to hunt it down. I am not self-absorbed enough to comb through all posts I've made manually, so I may never know... :[
    An exchange during dinner:

Sister: "There's a computer bag at the top of the steps right"
    Me: "Oh uh yeah"
    Sister: "Ok I'm using it for tonight"
    Me: "Oh, I'm usually the only one who uses it so my stuff is probably in it, after dinner I can-"
    Sister: "Ugh, jesus, well. Go get it out of there. I want it before I'm done eating."
    Me: "...can you ask me...like a civilized human being?"
    Sister: "What the hell did you just say to me?" 
    Me: "Ask me. Maybe say please. Maybe don't raise your voice, and I'll do it."
    <tense silence>
    Sister: "Well I just won't use it."
    Me: "Really? It's that hard? You would rather not use something if you would have to ask me nicely for it?"
    Sister: "Well, you're WELCOME for food." 
    Me: "Yeah, I appreciate that you made food. I already said thank you for that. I just think-"

Then she cut me off by talking extremely loudly to the baby every time I tried to say anything for the rest of the time we ate. I don't even. I really don't! I really do not even have any sort of response to this level of fricking nonsense. Every single time she has ever asked me to do anything, it's been a demand. She's never said please, or thank you, or anything to me. There's only so much of that I can take. I know how she is, and yet I was still absolutely baffled by the fact that she would refuse to use something she needed if it meant she might have to treat me like I wasn't some inferior being. Hrrghrgh.
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    Where's the hug button?
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • Daraius said:
    Where's the hug button?
    It's the one under 'flag' called 'troll'.

:-B
  • Ugh. She sounds like a stroppy teenager.

Is she a stroppy teenager?
  • Dys said:
    Ugh. She sounds like a stroppy teenager. Is she a stroppy teenager?
    I dunno which is worse, that I had to google "define:stroppy", or that I had to google the two words that it used to define it. :|
  • I'd just like to thank my family for doing everything but picking their feet up. Due to their ill-founded decisions to putter around and tromp all over my AC adapter, they managed to disrupt the current going to it a few times too many, causing my laptop to crash three times while I was writing an essay worth 20% of my grade and my brand new battery to simply stop working. It's only by some miracle that they didn't manage to damage the port on the laptop its self. It's not as if I've had to send it back twice so far because the pin broke off in the barrel. And of course I'm just a terrible person for getting angry that this is the second piece of expensive electronics that they've managed to damage this week.

51%, plugged in and charging indeed. 
    Dys said:
    She's 23, but she's been acting the same way since she was 14, so maybe it's still an apt description.
  • Phoebus said:
    Dys said:
    She's 23, but she's been acting the same way since she was 14, so maybe it's still an apt description.
    She did cook you food...
    Right arm is mysteriously dead. It doesn't hurt, but for some reason it feels really weak when I try to do something as simple as lift a forkful of food to my mouth. Had to finish eating with my left hand instead...hope this goes away soon.
  • Sounds like poor circulation to me. Or nerve damage.
  • Good luck to all to everyone that will get hit by Hurricane Sandy. I really can't imagine myself going without internet for a week... (That means I would have to be productive and stuff. :( )
    Will you still love me when I am no longer young and fergalicious?