Doll trading - Now a thing!

Comments

• I have for trading:
    36859      a plush doll of the Diamond Generator
    72036      a plush doll of Crow
    129285     a plush doll of Albion, First of Crones
  • 71217      a plush doll of Supreme Master Luciphage
    180571     a plush doll of Cririk Adom

Those are what I have to trade, I'm looking for Schuchi first, though.
    Mysrai, the Beckoner Beyond the Maze intones, "Continue to manifest the paradigm of working, My Alary."
    The Divine voice of Camus the Cinderfly echoes in your head, "Thank you, once-body. I am happy that I fell into that eye."
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    Please to have a doll sale, admin! Even if it is a lucky grab bag, since we can trade them now. Or perhaps packages per org that contain mystery doll/s relating to that org (hope)?

• I will trade these for I guess any Seren one.. I really didn't get into the doll thing.. But I loves me Hart doll!
    86003      a plush doll of the Amethyst Generator
    210447     a plush doll of Emperor Ladantine VII

Better be a good offer, cause I like this one.. For only one reason.
    64664      a plush doll of the Guardian Drachou

Currently Playing in: The doctors office. One more needle and I might just lose it again.
  • So you can only trade them go other dolls? Give us a chance to sell them rather than trade them in (I am a doll hater)

06/30/2014 19:37 Silvanus channels the power of the Megalith of Doom for you, stripping you of your Vernal Ascendant status.......bastard!!

• ElanorwenElanorwen The White Falconess
    Looks like the doll trade issue where they keep resetting back to the previous owner still exists.

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
  • Fixed.
    7c95dbc25a4a9ae292cccb899a49a79b18529207e135ebccd89c0877d386ebea
    ALL HAIL THE MIGHTY GLOW CLOUD.
  • TurnusTurnus The Big Bad Wolf
    I'm looking for a Selene doll still!

~--------------**--------------~

The original picture of Turnus is still viewable here, again by Feyrll.
  • I have a Grutina doll that I will happily trade for  Moon, Selene or Luna
    A whisper from the trees and a frosty presence tells you, secretly, "But you are strong, little 
    flower, and wise." The voice shifts and expands, becoming more real. "And everything you just said 
    in the ritual made me feel safer. You should, too."
  • I only need a Nifilhema doll to complete my Magnagoran collection. I have to trade:

a plush doll of the Ruby Generator
    a plush doll of Grutina Oakvine
    a plush doll of Shakiniel, Defender of the Dawning Hope

edited May 2014
    Edit: I completed my Demon Lord set, thanks Kalnid and Chade!

• TurnusTurnus The Big Bad Wolf
    Necroing this thread of doll trading.

I have a spare White Hart doll.  Will trade it for something interesting if I don't have it (basically most any non-Seren dolls)!

~--------------**--------------~

The original picture of Turnus is still viewable here, again by Feyrll.
  • QistrelQistrel the hemisemidemifink
    Aww, that's the one doll I really really want. But I only have a Miakoda to trade. :(

• SelenitySelenity My first MC to stay in Serenwilde
    @Turnus I have Nifelhema to trade and Necromentate. Or however they're spelt.
  • ElanorwenElanorwen The White Falconess
    Qistrel said:
    Aww, that's the one doll I really really want. But I only have a Miakoda to trade. :(
    Trade you my Grutina Oakvine for your Miakoda.

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
  • EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    I can trade away a Grutina and an Altaira.
    I'm looking for the Necromentate doll! I have Raziela or the Guardian Drachou to trade.

• I have a Trader Bob doll... not sure if anyone would want him though.
    I occasionally like to pretend that I'm replanting all of these herbs to attract bees, and might one day form an alliance with the bees and take over the Basin. Then we could have a wonderful tea party with plenty of honey and the best tea blends.
    Lavinya said:
    I'm looking for the Necromentate doll! I have Raziela or the Guardian Drachou to trade.
    Sadly, you didn't list "Selene" or "White Hart" :<
  • If Esty will re-release the dolls that have been retired forever, I will also love her forever.

People with the dolls I want no longer exist. :(

Mayor Steingrim, the Grand Schema says to you, "Well, as I recall you kinda leave a mark whereever you go."
    Riluna said:
    If Esty will re-release the dolls that have been retired forever, I will also love her forever.

People with the dolls I want no longer exist. :(
    You can get retired ones from presents!
  • Eh, all I ever get from presents (pre-nerf, even) is crap commodities I can make myself.

Mayor Steingrim, the Grand Schema says to you, "Well, as I recall you kinda leave a mark whereever you go."
  • Well, I guess that's not totally true. My Gloves were from Ironbeard, I think.

• EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    I got a flowerpot once, that I traded for my demesne rune.
    I got a few great items from presents. Granted, I opened like... 60 in a row...
  • Looking to get any Magnagoran dolls except Luciphage and Necromentate!

Sadly, I only have nifilhema dolls to trade (Presents loved giving me a bunch of them!)
    I occasionally like to pretend that I'm replanting all of these herbs to attract bees, and might one day form an alliance with the bees and take over the Basin. Then we could have a wonderful tea party with plenty of honey and the best tea blends.
    Still looking for a Necromentate doll.

Lavinya said:
    Just traded mine.

As for me, I have a Nifilhema doll and a Diamond Generator doll looking for a good home, in exchange for a Selene doll
  • I'd be willing to give up my necromentate for a Gorgulu or Ashtorath doll
    Selenity said:
    Lavinya said:
    Just traded mine.

As for me, I have a Nifilhema doll and a Diamond Generator doll looking for a good home, in exchange for a Selene doll
    That doesn't help me. And you already refused me because I had nothing you want ;)

So! I shall rephrase - Seeking necromentate, I only have these to trade (or any currently available dolls)

182522     a plush doll of the Guardian Drachou
    77984       a plush doll of Raziela the Loving Radiance