Aethergoop!

14567810»

Comments

• Lisaera said:
    I hope everyone's still loving the aethergoop items! What's your favorite so far?
    I love the shadowfire jar. It's very reasonably priced plus it is one less item to remake when it decays. Although I'd like to say that shadowfire was a very restricted roleplay thing before this, so it is rather odd this is suddenly common. But suppose it is too late for that now.

A second favourite is the fact I got to reskin my nose. It's the only artifact I absolutely just hated the base look of so it is nice to have that fixed up cheaper than customization would cost me. I feel now far less self-concious about using scent :D

Also snagged up arti pipes with this, because I do love Glom looks. For that I kind of wish the jars would stay for purchase forever plus the monthly quest. I'd like to have more Glommy arties over time.
    You have received a new honour! Congratulations! On this day, you have shown your willingness to ensure a bug-free Lusternia for everyone to enjoy. The face of Iosai the Anomaly unfolds before you, and within you grows the knowledge that you have earned the elusive and rare honour of membership in Her Order.
    Curio Exchange - A website to help with the trading of curio pieces in Lusternia.
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    It's called sorcelglass, and it's very cheap. And yes, you can apply sorcelglass over an already sorcelglassed vial :)

• RiviusRivius Your resident wolf puppy
    I think the idea behind transforming items is that it is only for things you wouldn't have had to rune.

Also, my favourites are the seeing stones and the booklets. They're both very cool sets :)
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Rivius said:

It doesn't seem as if you can customize vials in the first place?

Lavinya 's post aside, I wasn't aware you couldn't.

well I feel sheepish.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • TurnusTurnus The Big Bad Wolf
    I like the specs of clairvoyance reskin, because it's not actually glasses anymore. Heh. The tinderbox jars are nice, but I wish there was more 3 (or less) goop items as I'm atm stuck with 8 goop and nothing I can really spend it on.

Still wish there was a divinus whip and whip attack message reskin, but I imagine it's too late for that.

~--------------**--------------~

The original picture of Turnus is still viewable here, again by Feyrll.
  • TarkentonTarkenton Traitor Bear
    Gooped trade artifacts plzkthx.  Specifically, shears, mallet, hammer, pantograph, spatula, spoon, needle
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    edited August 2014
    My favourites are still the noses, I'm a little sad I already customised mine so I couldn't simply reskin it!

Edit: I'm also in love with the masquerade them coming out - The snowglobe is loooooovely (and goes nicely with my domino mask!)

• If I didn't already have my gloves of mastery customised, I would totally look at one of the lenses. I am not sure if it has been suggested - but I would looove to see some gooped dirigibles (please oh please be something like baby manticores or something).
  • Turnus said:
    I like the specs of clairvoyance reskin, because it's not actually glasses anymore. Heh. The tinderbox jars are nice, but I wish there was more 3 (or less) goop items as I'm atm stuck with 8 goop and nothing I can really spend it on. Still wish there was a divinus whip and whip attack message reskin, but I imagine it's too late for that.
    There is a need for smaller cost goop items.
  • Are people unaware they can customize items? If you want mag shears you can have them.

As the list gets longer can we have it split. Items which are new or at least have new nouns and ones that just have description changes?

Because some are simply reskins has the administration considered adding in some RP command to the items to give them additional value? Must like shake on the globes?
  • VivetVivet , of Cows and Crystals
    edited August 2014

Steingrim
    said:
    Turnus said:
    I like the specs of clairvoyance reskin, because it's not actually glasses anymore. Heh. The tinderbox jars are nice, but I wish there was more 3 (or less) goop items as I'm atm stuck with 8 goop and nothing I can really spend it on. Still wish there was a divinus whip and whip attack message reskin, but I imagine it's too late for that.
    There is a need for smaller cost goop items.
    I agree. All the more reason to implement my goop-covered curio piece idea! I think a 1 goop item that you'd have potential need to get more than once would be great.
  • SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    Lisaera said:
    Karlach said:
    How about we never stop with the monthly quest, just make them non aggressive please.

/stuckrecordsyndrome
    For the record, those things have been found in my temple. No one is safe these days!

I hope everyone's still loving the aethergoop items! What's your favorite so far?
    These 2: 

75    a jar of ravenous shadowfire                2      10cr
    76    a jar of moonflame fireflies                2      10cr

BECAUSE JARS.
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback