Woods and Chems

SiamSiam Whispered Voice
edited June 2014 in Q&A
Are they able to attach slings to their wood/chem weapons?
Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

Best Answer

Answers

• SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    Ah, gotcha!
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• A main concern brought up here is that the traditional Druid terts are built around the Druidry kit to function to their best ability, and leave much to be satisfied for -wood specs.

I had heard that -wood specs may be able to fuse dream motes in place of runes to their whip. Can anyone support this?
  • EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    edited June 2014
    They can, it doesn't work very well, for various reasons. It's much better for the -chems, because they have a larger damage output to game with memoryloss mote attachments.

EDIT: And yeah, the mage/druid tert skills are 'balanced' around sap, and sap alone (basically). Dreamweaving in particular is... very marginally useful to a mage, who can't make good use of the majority of the skillset, and relies on spamming memoryloss and induce in groups.