What are you playing?

SnaithySnaithy Member Posts: 59 Adept
I'm curious as to what everyone else is playing currently other than Lusternia? I found a couple of old games on my laptop that I have long forgotten about, as well as dug up some PS3 games. I'm bored of Android games on my mobile, though one pops up every now and again that I play for a bit - I can't find anything to keep my attention for long though. Any suggestions?

Currently for me:

PS3 - Skyrim, Lego LOTR
Mobile - Champ Man, Infinite Black
PC - Lusternia, Civilization V, Football Manager 2014.
Facebook - I'm playing some kind of cricket game :/ not sure if I like it
«13456759

Comments

  • IasmosIasmos Member Posts: 461 Virtuoso
    Xbox One - Watch_Dogs

    I have a backlog of about a dozen games on my 360, also.

  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spotMember Posts: 4,302 Transcendent
    Final Fantasy X-2 HD on PS3. Still hate how every female in the game is hyper-sexualized.
  • PortiusPortius Likes big books, cannot lie Member Posts: 1,296 Transcendent
    Europa Universalis 4, Crusader Kings 2. Soon I'll have worked out EU4's mechanics pretty well, and then I can begin a truly epic AAR detailing the glory of the viking goat-lords (because Gotland has the best banner.)
    Any sufficiently advanced pun is indistinguishable from comedy.
  • SnaithySnaithy Member Posts: 59 Adept
    Iasmos said:

    Xbox One - Watch_Dogs


    I have a backlog of about a dozen games on my 360, also.
    How are you finding it? I've heard some good things from friends, but read a couple of mixed reviews.
    Portius said:

    Europa Universalis 4, Crusader Kings 2. Soon I'll have worked out EU4's mechanics pretty well, and then I can begin a truly epic AAR detailing the glory of the viking goat-lords (because Gotland has the best banner.)

    What format are these on? PC?
  • TacitaTacita <3s Xynthin 4eva!!!11 Member Posts: 789 Transcendent
    Dragon Age 2, continuing my playthrough to prepare save games for Inquisition (soexcitedomg) - and Skyrim, because the DLCs I didn't have came up in the Steam sale. Playing through with magic this time which I haven't done before and it's very cool (conjuration appears to be rather OP).
  • IasmosIasmos Member Posts: 461 Virtuoso
    Snaithy said:
    Xbox One - Watch_Dogs

    I have a backlog of about a dozen games on my 360, also.
    How are you finding it? I've heard some good things from friends, but read a couple of mixed reviews.
    It's got a ton of content, and I'm enjoying hacking my way all over Chicago. The writing, characters, and acting are all very good. The game is a disturbing social commentary on where we're heading with technology, though. If you had the ability to spy on people like this, you really would rather not know their darkest secrets. Trust me.

  • ArimisiaArimisia Member Posts: 421 Expert
    Final Fantasy XIV ARR for PC. Nothing else really, don't have the time.
    The soft, hollow voice of Nocht, the Silent resounds within your mind as His words echo through the aether, "Congratulations, Arimisia. Your mastery of vermin cannot be disputed."

    image
  • TurnusTurnus The Big Bad Wolf Member Posts: 581 Transcendent
    Lately, Dark Souls 2. Probably nothing else until I beat it (or get frustrated and give up).

    ~--------------**--------------~

    The original picture of Turnus is still viewable here, again by Feyrll.
  • CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective. Member Posts: 4,376 Transcendent
    Arimisia said:
    Final Fantasy XIV ARR for PC. Nothing else really, don't have the time.

    Me too! I'm on Couerl. I'm leveling up to a Scholar.
    image
  • PortiusPortius Likes big books, cannot lie Member Posts: 1,296 Transcendent
    Snaithy said:
    What format are these on? PC?
    Yep, I'm very much a PC person.
    Any sufficiently advanced pun is indistinguishable from comedy.
  • KarlachKarlach God of Kittens. Member Posts: 3,727 Transcendent
    PC: Hearthstone, Baldur's Gate 2, FF8

    3DS: Phoenix Wright, Dual Destinies and FF Theaterhythm (getting practice in before Curtain Call gets released)

    The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

    You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!


    image
  • ArimisiaArimisia Member Posts: 421 Expert
    Celina said:
    Arimisia said:
    Final Fantasy XIV ARR for PC. Nothing else really, don't have the time.

    Me too! I'm on Couerl. I'm leveling up to a Scholar.
    I am on Malboro. Thalkros plays as well over there. I have a whitemage and am leveling bard on it as well, 2 levels away and I have some coil gear to put on when I hit 50 so will be nice.
    The soft, hollow voice of Nocht, the Silent resounds within your mind as His words echo through the aether, "Congratulations, Arimisia. Your mastery of vermin cannot be disputed."

    image
  • CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective. Member Posts: 4,376 Transcendent
    Arimisia said:
    Celina said:
    Arimisia said:
    Final Fantasy XIV ARR for PC. Nothing else really, don't have the time.

    Me too! I'm on Couerl. I'm leveling up to a Scholar.
    I am on Malboro. Thalkros plays as well over there. I have a whitemage and am leveling bard on it as well, 2 levels away and I have some coil gear to put on when I hit 50 so will be nice.
    I'd switch if it didn't require me to start over. I got whitemage up to 40 before I wanted to try Scholar.
    image
  • ArimisiaArimisia Member Posts: 421 Expert
    Celina said:
    I'd switch if it didn't require me to start over. I got whitemage up to 40 before I wanted to try Scholar.
    You can server transfer but that costs like $20 =\ (do not quote me on that price I didn't look). if you ever wanna hang out though, just let me know I'll let you know my character name over there :)
    The soft, hollow voice of Nocht, the Silent resounds within your mind as His words echo through the aether, "Congratulations, Arimisia. Your mastery of vermin cannot be disputed."

    image
  • KhydanKhydan Member Posts: 67 Capable
    I was really tempted by FFXIV but then realised it had a monthly sub. I wouldn't play it enough to justify the cost.

    Other than that...Dont' Starve, Dragon Age: Origins (because I've -never- played it), Banner Saga and Payday 2 have been my staples of late.

    Damn you, Steam Sale. You get me EVERY. TIME.
    image
  • NeosNeos The Subtle Griefer Member Posts: 1,538 Transcendent
    I have Watch Dogs and really should play it more, but for a few reasons can't for the time being. I've been jumping around between my various Steam games, like Gunpoint and such.
    Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

     Signature!


    Celina said:
    You can't really same the same, can you?
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
  • SnaithySnaithy Member Posts: 59 Adept
    edited June 2014
    Tacita said:
    Dragon Age 2, continuing my playthrough to prepare save games for Inquisition (soexcitedomg) - and Skyrim, because the DLCs I didn't have came up in the Steam sale. Playing through with magic this time which I haven't done before and it's very cool (conjuration appears to be rather OP).
    I went back to Skyrim a couple of weeks ago. Every time I say "I'll try something a bit new", yet as always I ended up back as an Archer/Sneak/Thief. I just love it too damn much (not enough to finish the main campaign though....? )

    I'm very likely to get a PS4 by the end of the year - phone contract coming up and looking at bundles - so may well have to try Watch Dogs and snap up Last of Us when they re-release it (tremendous game).

    [Edit - Anyone tried the Watch Dogs phone app? Seen it on play store and got me curious as to what it's like? I know it ties in with the game somehow...]
  • LillieLillie Member Posts: 276 Gifted
    edited June 2014
    I'm playing Dwarf Fortress and Illusion of Gaia when I can. But honestly, Lusternia takes up most of my down time. I'd be playing more Guilty Gear if the wingdreams server wasn't abandoned. 
    The Necromentate's mind opens to you, and a grotesque, demonic figure appears in your mind's eye, screaming in torment:
    "THE DEMON LORDS CAN NEVER TRULY BE KILLED - GREAT IS THEIR POWER."


    You shock a platinum-coloured geomycus with tales of terror bestowed on villages who don't follow Magnagora.
    A platinum-coloured geomycus slaps her knee and declares that, by the gods, Ptoma Hive should follow the Grand Empire of Magnagora after all!
    Shouts rise up from Ptoma Hive, as its denizens loudly pledge themselves to the Grand Empire of Magnagora.

  • TacitaTacita <3s Xynthin 4eva!!!11 Member Posts: 789 Transcendent
    Snaithy said:
    Tacita said:
    Dragon Age 2, continuing my playthrough to prepare save games for Inquisition (soexcitedomg) - and Skyrim, because the DLCs I didn't have came up in the Steam sale. Playing through with magic this time which I haven't done before and it's very cool (conjuration appears to be rather OP).
    I went back to Skyrim a couple of weeks ago. Every time I say "I'll try something a bit new", yet as always I ended up back as an Archer/Sneak/Thief. I just love it too damn much (not enough to finish the main campaign though....? )
    If I can have a bow/sniper rifle, I generally have a bow/sniper rifle (unless archery is rubbish like with Dragon Age). I pretty much always use sneak skills.

    I often tell myself I'm going to start new games as something different; it never happens.
  • NeosNeos The Subtle Griefer Member Posts: 1,538 Transcendent
    Snaithy said:
    Tacita said:
    Dragon Age 2, continuing my playthrough to prepare save games for Inquisition (soexcitedomg) - and Skyrim, because the DLCs I didn't have came up in the Steam sale. Playing through with magic this time which I haven't done before and it's very cool (conjuration appears to be rather OP).
    I went back to Skyrim a couple of weeks ago. Every time I say "I'll try something a bit new", yet as always I ended up back as an Archer/Sneak/Thief. I just love it too damn much (not enough to finish the main campaign though....? )

    I'm very likely to get a PS4 by the end of the year - phone contract coming up and looking at bundles - so may well have to try Watch Dogs and snap up Last of Us when they re-release it (tremendous game).

    [Edit - Anyone tried the Watch Dogs phone app? Seen it on play store and got me curious as to what it's like? I know it ties in with the game somehow...]
    Unfortunately, the app is tablet only as far as I can tell, which means I can't use it.
    Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

     Signature!


    Celina said:
    You can't really same the same, can you?
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
  • IasmosIasmos Member Posts: 461 Virtuoso
    I've used the Watch_Dogs app on my iPhone. It's pretty cool. You use the helicopter to chase down a person in their game and call the cops on them, raise barriers, etc, to stop them from reaching the final checkpoint. So, when you accept the ctOS Mobile Challenge in the game, there is actually a person on a phone or tablet controlling the cops!

  • NeosNeos The Subtle Griefer Member Posts: 1,538 Transcendent
    Iasmos said:
    I've used the Watch_Dogs app on my iPhone. It's pretty cool. You use the helicopter to chase down a person in their game and call the cops on them, raise barriers, etc, to stop them from reaching the final checkpoint. So, when you accept the ctOS Mobile Challenge in the game, there is actually a person on a phone or tablet controlling the cops!
    Really? Trying to download it on my ipod wouldn't let me.
    Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

     Signature!


    Celina said:
    You can't really same the same, can you?
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spotMember Posts: 4,302 Transcendent
    I spent most of the game in stealth mode like a good khajiit sniper should. B-)
  • IsuneIsune Gods Posts: 429 Divine
    I am pretty sure that robbing people is not how you say hello! Unfortunately that seems to have been my greeting early on. Oops.
  • TurnusTurnus The Big Bad Wolf Member Posts: 581 Transcendent
    edited June 2014
    Daraius said:
    I spent most of the game in stealth mode like a good khajiit sniper should. B-)
    Playing as a cat person?

    Traitor!

    Double Edit: Removed original edit! It can be its own post someday.

    ~--------------**--------------~

    The original picture of Turnus is still viewable here, again by Feyrll.
  • TarkentonTarkenton Traitor Bear Member Posts: 2,555 Transcendent
    PC: Lucius: had a friend who told me about this game, and I decided what the hey.  Finished it up in the night, more to see the conclusion than due to any fantastic gameplay mechanics.
    Kingdoms of Amalur: Loving this game.  I pirated it initially when it came out, played it for a few hours, and went "man, this game rocks, time to uninstall so I buy it eventually".  Still feel the same way.
    Wildstar: Awesome MMO.  Have not enjoyed myself in an MMO this much since the first time I played WoW back in vanilla.
    Dragon Age Origins: Trying out a magic character since I always play rogue types.  "Enjoying" the different experience so far.  Getting a save file all set up for DA2, and the new one coming out.
    Vampire the Masquerade Bloodlines: I was so excited when I found out that there's an unofficial patch for this game that makes it work in Windows 7.  Love this game.  Fantastic story.  Decent mechanics.  Recommend playing through once as a "normal" vampire clan, and once again as a Malkavian.  Or just play as a Malkavian.  No reason to play as anyone else.
    image
  • KarlachKarlach God of Kittens. Member Posts: 3,727 Transcendent
    Isune said:

    3DS: Fire Emblem: Awakening. Second playthrough. <3


    I still mourn the lack of online multiplayer in this game.

    My two generation breeding program must be unleashed on the world!

    The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

    You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!


    image
  • SiamSiam Whispered Voice Member Posts: 2,622 Transcendent
    Waiting for Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire!
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

    #bringShikariback 


«13456759
Sign In or Register to comment.