What are you playing?

Comments

• edited February 2017
    I have now officially finished all of the Dragon age games! 
    [spoiler]
    - Warden alive and well.
    - Warden accompanied by templars, elves and dwarves against the Archdemon
    - Warden and Alistair rule Ferelden
    - Harrowmont rules Orzammar

- Hawke chose the mages over the templars in the mage uprising of Kirkwall.
    - Isabela left Hawke -> Arishok killed.
    - Varrick didn't keep the red lyrium
    - Hawke recovered his/her heritage

- Inquisitor denied being the Herald of Andraste
    - Cassandra is the new divine-elect
    - The inquisition remains whole
    - Grey wardens exiled to Weishaupt.

PS: I knew from the start Solas was going to betray the inquisition, he had that air about him![/spoiler]
  • KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    Lerad said:
    Karlach said:
    Lerad said:
    I am so badly tempted by this but I know what a dickish cashgrab mobile app games can be (Looking at you Final Fantasy Record Keeper)

I just dropped a hundred bucks into it... T_T
    I'm refusing.

Until they drop a hero I adore, which is most of the sacred seals cast 

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• I've been playing through Fallout 4, I'm not very far, was exploring and went into the power armour lab and just plain got stuck for about a day, finally killed all the ghouls and security turrets and went on my way. :( ghouls suck in this one,  so creepy.

Avurekhos says, "Dylara's a PvP menace in my eyes, totes rekting face."

The eye of Dylara materialises in your hands and flings itself around your neck, tightening incomprehensibly until it is irremovable.
    Perfectly clean, this eyeball has been wrenched from the socket of Dylara. It has been animated by some unusual force, constantly looking around itself as if in shock or fear. It is bathed in a light covering of white flames that roll endlessly over its surface. A single chain of empyreal metal pierces either side of the eye, allowing it to be worn around the neck.

• XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    Dylara said:
    I've been playing through Fallout 4, I'm not very far, was exploring and went into the power armour lab and just plain got stuck for about a day, finally killed all the ghouls and security turrets and went on my way. :( ghouls suck in this one,  so creepy.
    I was working through Fallout 4... Found out last week that they are releasing a huge texture pack for it this week.  So I put my game on hold until I can get my hands on that.
  • PhoebusPhoebus tu fui, ego eris. Circumstances
    Shaddus said:
    Dylara said:
    I've been playing through Fallout 4, I'm not very far, was exploring and went into the power armour lab and just plain got stuck for about a day, finally killed all the ghouls and security turrets and went on my way. :( ghouls suck in this one,  so creepy.
    Something to keep in mind is that if you see corpses, try going into VATS. It'll pop into vats if any are ghouls.
    Yes, get in the habit of periodically tapping the VATS button, wherever you are. I hate VATS (pretty salty about being forced to use it if you ever want to crit) but I totally use it to double check for enemies. 
  • Karlach said:
    Lerad said:
    Karlach said:
    Lerad said:
    I am so badly tempted by this but I know what a dickish cashgrab mobile app games can be (Looking at you Final Fantasy Record Keeper)

I just dropped a hundred bucks into it... T_T
    I'm refusing.

Until they drop a hero I adore, which is most of the sacred seals cast 
    Yeah, don't bother. They do have some of the SS heroes in there, I think. But not enough to statistically make it worth it. You don't need to summon to upgrade your heroes' stars, anyway. Or rather, you can't, even if you had multiple of the same. You need to actually grind and PvP to get the mats to upgrade, so there's actually very little incentive to gamble.

• Summoners War has been the only mobile game that I've played for longer than a month or two... Been playing it now since December 2015 ._.
    Email:        el.ni93@hotmail.com
    Discord:    Rey#1460

• Crusader kings II explained in 1 minute:

• SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game
    Omg!! Princess Maker 1 is going to be released on Steam soon! If they do that, maybe they'll translate 3, 4, and 5... and I won't have to rely on poor translations anymore. :o
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • A story of how the god punished my count
    So it was after the year 900AD that my character contracted the great pox. My court physician treat my symptoms very well, even managed a miraculous treatment that entirely nullified the effects of the disease. However, the great pox just didn't want to leave me, it followed me around far beyond after my treatment. My court physician had to treat me four other times as well, i am glad that he didn't mess up even once while experimenting on myself. Though he messed up on two of my sons, one daughter and my wife. My sons and daughter fortunately didn't die due to the mistreatment but my wife did. Seriously? Why would you feed my wife powder grinded from the calluses of a leper? That's not going to cure her. Well, anyway, the great pox went on for 6 years. Life was hanging by a thread pretty much all the time. After my court physician tells me there is nothing more he can do, my character prays to the god for salvation, he offers to repent his sinful ways if god helps him get rid of the great pox. The same fateful night my character dies and my son inherits. My character died sick and bedridden to the great pox.

Not suspicious at all?
  • Munchkin with @Gero, @Aramel and @Yarith.

So much fun.

Also Aramel will do anything to foil my plans, even if it means gifting Yarith the victory.
  • Munchkin is a great game. :) (if it's what I'm thinking off)

FF7 was on sale, I'm taking a cracked at it since I never really played it before.

Avurekhos says, "Dylara's a PvP menace in my eyes, totes rekting face."

The eye of Dylara materialises in your hands and flings itself around your neck, tightening incomprehensibly until it is irremovable.
    Perfectly clean, this eyeball has been wrenched from the socket of Dylara. It has been animated by some unusual force, constantly looking around itself as if in shock or fear. It is bathed in a light covering of white flames that roll endlessly over its surface. A single chain of empyreal metal pierces either side of the eye, allowing it to be worn around the neck.

• Oh man, I just had an amazing team league game in Heroes of the Storm where I was randomly matched with Dreadnought (a fairly big high-level streamer) and basically was coached by three top-tier players. So fun, learned so much. :)
  • My best friend got me Endless Space to cheer me up, was not a fan at first, despite really liking Endless Legend and CIV, but now that I know how to win (at least on easy) I can't put it down.
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    I want to be playing Horizon: Zero Dawn so badly right now.  :s
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • Daraius said:
    I want to be playing Horizon: Zero Dawn so badly right now.  :s
    I am so sad that there is no pc version :(
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    FF IX was on sale for my birthday, so I picked it up for 10$.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • Played Tokaido on Tabletop Simulator with @Gero and @Ymuli a couple nights ago. 

Also very fun and relaxing.
  • I finally picked up CK2 yesterday, mostly just because of how much folks talk about it here. And O.M.G. This game is fantastic!

I have no idea how you people get any Lusternia in, too.

Mayor Steingrim, the Grand Schema says to you, "Well, as I recall you kinda leave a mark whereever you go."
    Riluna said:
    I finally picked up CK2 yesterday, mostly just because of how much folks talk about it here. And O.M.G. This game is fantastic!

I have no idea how you people get any Lusternia in, too.
    Where you playing?! Deets!
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    I've been giving Dungeons & Dragons Online a second look. So far it's... rough. Like, the whole game so far feels rough and unfinished even after all this time. I'm hoping it gets better.
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • PortiusPortius Likes big books, cannot lie
    Everiine said:
    I've been giving Dungeons & Dragons Online a second look. So far it's... rough. Like, the whole game so far feels rough and unfinished even after all this time. I'm hoping it gets better.
    I'm a somewhat regular player? Like, do it for a few weeks, ignore it for a few weeks. So you can send me questions if you have them.
    Any sufficiently advanced pun is indistinguishable from comedy.
  • edited February 2017
    @Riluna
    Share your stories with us!
    edited February 2017
    So "Night in the Woods" finally came out last Friday and it looks pretty cool. Might interest @Daraius because of the characters, also.

The graphics remind me of Oxenfree a little bit, as does the movement and focus on character interaction. It's supposed to be a pretty dark game, with mystery and supernatural elements. I might reward myself with it once I finish work this week. XD
    Daraius said:
    edited February 2017
    I've had my eye on it, but there are some bigger games in the queue ahead of it. Some of the dialogue I've seen looks pretty amusing, but the characters don't have tails so wtf is that about. Let us know what you think if you get it! 
    I used to make cakes.

I may not be able to resist, actually. The animation is just too good. 
    I used to make cakes.

Daraius said:
    I may not be able to resist, actually. The animation is just too good. 
    I caved and treated myself because, so many stressful emails today. ;_; Anyway, the characters are delightful, and the little social interactions feel so natural. Would say if you enjoy social links in Persona games, or the interactions in, say, Undertale or Oxenfree, this is a great game to play.

It is legitimately hard deciding which characters to spend time with, omg. Bea the crocodile is my current favorite though.

Also Mae is very much her own character. If you're interested in shaping your character through your choices, the ability to do that is pretty limited! I don't personally mind that, but some people I know do. (Mae as a character does a lot of things I wouldn't choose to do personally, heh.)
    Daraius said: