What are you playing?

1545556575860»

Comments

• VivetVivet , of Cows and Crystals Member Posts: 2,194 Transcendent
    Oh, good grief. Super Mario Odyssey has me now. I -think- I've technically cleared it, but I haven't been so hyped for post-game content and story continuation in a long while!

So, if I disappear off the face of the internet, you know what's to blame.

• TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal Member Posts: 2,544 Transcendent
    I finally splurged a little and picked up the copies of Warcraft III that Blizzard keeps in the battle.net store and oh my goodness, the nostalgia. Everything from the old voice actor for Medivh to the instant muscle memory for keyboard shortcuts has me absolutely tickled. Hopefully I appreciate the lore more now that I've aged.
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • EssEss Member Posts: 155 Adept
    https://www.kingdomofloathing.com/

Wasting time at work in all new ways
  • SazSaz Member Posts: 122 Adept
    "You pull out your notepad and your tape recorder, and conduct a lengthy interview with this Aristocrat of the Night. You manage to make him sound pretty good, despite his horrible speech impediment and that story about eating the rats that he insisted on bringing up over and over again."

That game is good
     "Oh the year was 453CE, how I wish I was in Serenwilde now... aletter of marque come from the regent to the scummiest aethership I ever seen, gods damn them all...I was told we'd cruise the void for auronidion and dust, we'd fire no turrets, shed no tears.. now I'm a broken man on a Hallifax tier, the last of Saz's privateers."

-Kilian
  • EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Three Lakes, WIMember Posts: 2,769 Transcendent
    I'm now bouncing around between Lusternia, LotRO, ESO, Myst IV, NWN:HotU, NWN2, and Morrowind.
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • VivetVivet , of Cows and Crystals Member Posts: 2,194 Transcendent
    Played/finished BoTW's Champion's Ballad. I hadn't been watching for this one so I wasn't super hyped up for it - turned out pretty okay, with just a couple twists here and there until the final segment, which turned out really nicely. Final boss of the Ballad is the most fun and entertaining in the game.

And the end reward makes the end-game feel even more like Jackass: Hyrule Edition.

• DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spotMember Posts: 4,318 Transcendent
    I’ve been playing Jackbox party games with some strangers on twitch.