What are you playing?

Comments

• Identical resources usually. Unless I was feeling creative.

don't judge me
  • SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    Well, I never thought of that so it fascinates me. There is a method to your cruelty.  ~O)
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• Download overnight, and played about 6 hours of an MMO called Wildstar.
    It's got furries, and mechanical men. Read a good review so I thought I'd give it a shot.
    It seems to dance on the line between MMO and multiplayer action game, so that's nice for a change.
    Is also the Shintar.
  • It's pretty damn fun.
  • MunsiaMunsia The Supreme Goddess
    I'm...playing unturned...
  • Not gonna lie, but I am seriously depressed that no one has mentioned that they are playing Kim Kardashian: Hollywood. 

I mean, I get it. It's Kim K. It's a phone game. But it is amazing vapid fun. As one of my favorite podcasts describes the game: "You give Kim a free dress, and in return, she gives you the world." 
  • Guild Wars 2 has consumed my life.
  • Playing Chu Chu Rocket while I'm stuck in bed getting over the flu x_x
    Kiss of the Enchantress hisses eerily, "Let them fear, and despair."
  • edited August 2014
    Nayl said:
    Download overnight, and played about 6 hours of an MMO called Wildstar.
    It's got furries, and mechanical men. Read a good review so I thought I'd give it a shot.
    It seems to dance on the line between MMO and multiplayer action game, so that's nice for a change.
    I've heard some very mixed opinions of Wildstar, with the amount it costs to actually get started up, I'm decidedly meh about the possibility of forking out almost $60 local currency for a game I may never play beyond the first month.
  • NeosNeos The Subtle Griefer
    Trying out Dawngate. It's fun enough, though it's always weird trying to learn a new MOBA, due to those small differences.
    Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

Signature!

Celina said:
    You can't really same the same, can you?
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
  • Got my eye on the current humble bundle up for sale (pay $6.40 or more and get Adventures of Van Hellsing, Deadlight, GalCiv2, Terraria, KOF13, Crusader Kings 2 + African/Russian/Norse unit packs)
  • Sakaki said:
    Nayl said:
    Download overnight, and played about 6 hours of an MMO called Wildstar.
    I've heard some very mixed opinions of Wildstar, with the amount it costs to actually get started up, I'm decidedly meh about the possibility of forking out almost $60 local currency for a game I may never play beyond the first month.
    Free trials over.
    Overall feel is... fun but would be better as a freemium game. Do not recommend based on subscription cost versus enjoyment of first ~20 levels.
    Is also the Shintar.
  • I've recently got addicted to Diablo III thanks to my boyfriend through the free trial. I'm itching for an upgrade, but I want to save for things on Lusternia...So much pocketbook conflict.
    Her storm-coloured eyes a muted blue, Lisaera, the Silver Goddess says, "Only sorrow can come from a rotting thought, My child, just like roots that have been drowned. You are a paragon of the wisdom I would see spread throughout the Serenwilde, but even the strongest minds must find release."
    -
    A shimmering liquid appears in your inventory smelling sweetly of something carbonated. It vanishes in a puff of silver smoke seconds later.
    -
    I write things
  • KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    You playing in the US or EU servers? We've a team up in the EU who can help you out when you go fullversion.

Assuming you're on the glorious PC masterrace and not console ick.

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• Karlach said:
    You playing in the US or EU servers? We've a team up in the EU who can help you out when you go fullversion.

Sadly, I am in US servers, otherwise I'd love to join up with you folks on PC. Thanks for the offer though. ^.^
    Her storm-coloured eyes a muted blue, Lisaera, the Silver Goddess says, "Only sorrow can come from a rotting thought, My child, just like roots that have been drowned. You are a paragon of the wisdom I would see spread throughout the Serenwilde, but even the strongest minds must find release."
    -
    A shimmering liquid appears in your inventory smelling sweetly of something carbonated. It vanishes in a puff of silver smoke seconds later.
    -
    I write things
    Arien said:
    Karlach said:

Sadly, I am in US servers, otherwise I'd love to join up with you folks on PC. Thanks for the offer though. ^.^
    Well you can make characters on the EU side, the downside is they won't share your achievements, crafting or paragon levels.

You do get a couple of nutjobs to level you on torment difficulty (basically legendaries all the way up!)

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• KagatoKagato Auckland, New Zealand
    edited August 2014
    Arien said:
    Karlach said:

I'm on USA servers, Add Kagato#1992 if you feel like it and hit me up for a run or 3 at some point.  Just make sure to PM me with your battle.net ID so I know who it is.
    Never put passion before principle.  Even if you win, you lose.

If olive oil comes from olives, where does baby oil come from?

If vegetarians eat vegetables, what do humanitarians eat?
  • TarkentonTarkenton Traitor Bear
    Started Lone Survivor tonight, in an effort to knock games out of my list.  Quite mind trippy so far, and those 8-bit graphics...yummy.
    Also updating my Star Citizen client to see if I can actually run it.
  • Arien said:
    Karlach said:

Dunno if you actually live in the USA or not, but if you do, Best Buy is having a sale on D3 and RoS, might be a good opportunity to snag a cheap copy. Both are $20 each + shipping.
  • Sakaki said:
    Got my eye on the current humble bundle up for sale (pay $6.40 or more and get Adventures of Van Hellsing, Deadlight, GalCiv2, Terraria, KOF13, Crusader Kings 2 + African/Russian/Norse unit packs)
    A friend of mine got me that humble bundle pack for my birthday. I'm not familiar with any of those games and haven't tried em yet.... but if you got it, please play wif me! :D 
                                                                  Sao <3 Pandy
    Terraria is a horribly addictive game that I'm trying to resist logging on and playing at all times.

Which is probably a bad idea because my character's now outdated for most content -.-

• Saoirse said:
    Sakaki said:
    Got my eye on the current humble bundle up for sale (pay $6.40 or more and get Adventures of Van Hellsing, Deadlight, GalCiv2, Terraria, KOF13, Crusader Kings 2 + African/Russian/Norse unit packs)
    A friend of mine got me that humble bundle pack for my birthday. I'm not familiar with any of those games and haven't tried em yet.... but if you got it, please play wif me! :D 
    I'll drop you my steam details if I end up getting it.  I get paid tonight.
  • edited August 2014
    ~bleh, wrong thread sorry~
  • SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    Brave Frontier on IOS.
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• Inspired by this thread I've just finished Mass Effect. Epic cinematics and <3 Keith David. Just playing normally I got 100% renegade. Weird.

On to Mass Effect 2!
  • ElanorwenElanorwen The White Falconess
    Dys said:
    Inspired by this thread I've just finished Mass Effect. Epic cinematics and <3 Keith David. Just playing normally I got 100% renegade. Weird. On to Mass Effect 2!
    The renegade/paragon stuff isn't all that hard to accomplish. I normally finish up at 100% paragon, 25% regenade when I play. It's more a case of alignment, really... and knowing Bioware.... well, think of it as light/dark side for paragon/renegade (With the difference that they're not on the same slider, so + paragon does not lead to -renegade and vice versa, making it much easier)

Keith David's okay.... I'm more a fan of Jennifer Hale, personally. I want to have that voice's babies.

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
  • KagatoKagato Auckland, New Zealand
    Oh, for the EU  Diablo 3 players out there, I'm not completely adverse to creating some characters on EU servers, I just prefer playing USA since it is linked to the AU/NZ servers.  If anyone on EU wants to add my battle.net ID, go ahead.  Just make sure to drop me a message in here letting me know your ID.
    Never put passion before principle.  Even if you win, you lose.

If olive oil comes from olives, where does baby oil come from?

If vegetarians eat vegetables, what do humanitarians eat?
  • DysDys
    edited August 2014
    Elanorwen said:

Dys said:
    Inspired by this thread I've just finished Mass Effect. Epic cinematics and <3 Keith David. Just playing normally I got 100% renegade. Weird.

I normally finish up at 100% paragon, 25% regenade when I play.

Keith David's okay.... I'm more a fan of Jennifer Hale, personally. I want to have that voice's babies.
    That's the sort of style I usually get in games like this. Thinking about it, maybe my gaming morality got shifted by Saints Row 4.

Jennifer Hale's voice was great too, a proper commander's voice.
  • King's Bounty Crossworlds before I move on to Mass Effect 2. Also enjoying the Diablo III 2.1 patch, farming some nice loot with @Karlach :D
    You have received a new honour! Congratulations! On this day, you have shown your willingness to ensure a bug-free Lusternia for everyone to enjoy. The face of Iosai the Anomaly unfolds before you, and within you grows the knowledge that you have earned the elusive and rare honour of membership in Her Order.
    Curio Exchange - A website to help with the trading of curio pieces in Lusternia.
  • ElanorwenElanorwen The White Falconess
    Dys said:

That's the sort of style I usually get in games like this. Thinking about it, maybe my gaming morality got shifted by Saints Row 4. Jennifer Hale's voice was great too, a proper commander's voice.
    Ooooh, so I misunderstood. I thought you were pointing out the 100% renegade as more an accomplishment rather than... oh wow, I totally went against my usual style. Sorry about that.

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.