Stance / parry lines + weapon hit and miss lines

I am looking for a bunch of lines to highlight and I was hoping someone could provide me with these to save me some trouble. First of, I've been told that when someone protects themselves during an attack through a stance or parry, it changes the attack line. I'd like to highlight when that shows. Secondly, when you hit or miss a target, and how well you hit one, I'd like to highlight that in different colours depending on the successfulness too, like red if I miss and greens for landed hits. I used to have lines for this in the past but I seem to have lost them :( Anyone able to help me out?
You have received a new honour! Congratulations! On this day, you have shown your willingness to ensure a bug-free Lusternia for everyone to enjoy. The face of Iosai the Anomaly unfolds before you, and within you grows the knowledge that you have earned the elusive and rare honour of membership in Her Order.
Curio Exchange - A website to help with the trading of curio pieces in Lusternia.

Comments

• I'd like to see that myself, but I think the best and possible way is to spar and log what happened, and code echoes from what occurred to you from the melee user and you to them.. as a nekotai
  • edited July 2014
    ^You swing(.*) at (\w+), and (he|she) raises (her|his) (.*)which absorbs the blow.$
    Parry.

^You twist and aim a kick at (\w+), but (he|she) jumps back and out of the way.$
    ^(\w+) ducks under (.*) as you take a swing at (her|him).$
    Stance.

That's what I got for my tracking, anyway.

Hit/miss is dependent on the attack you use, I think.
  • Illidaen said:
    I'd like to see that myself, but I think the best and possible way is to spar and log what happened, and code echoes from what occurred to you from the melee user and you to them.. as a nekotai
    I was hoping to get it sorted in preparation for spars, but you're probably right.
    You have received a new honour! Congratulations! On this day, you have shown your willingness to ensure a bug-free Lusternia for everyone to enjoy. The face of Iosai the Anomaly unfolds before you, and within you grows the knowledge that you have earned the elusive and rare honour of membership in Her Order.
    Curio Exchange - A website to help with the trading of curio pieces in Lusternia.
  • Here are some lines that I have... 

^(\w+) jumps aside, avoiding your blow.$
    ^You strike out at (\w+), but (he|she) neatly sidesteps the blow.$
    ^You strike out at (\w+), but your fist misses by mere inches.$
    ^A nightmarish nekai of morbid oddity hits nothing but air as you swing it at (\w+).$
    ^You twist and aim a kick at (\w+), but (?:he|she) jumps back and out of the way.$
    ^You leap into the air and kick out at (\w+), but you fall short and miss.$

I want to think the first two lines are acrobatic dodge and the others are... well, I'm not sure. Maybe someone with better combat experience could parse them out.