Remember when...

Comments

• VivetVivet , of Cows and Crystals
    That was only Tahtetso, and that was pre-momentum.
  • Remember when @Viravain and @Isune fusion-ha'd with the Ebonglom Wyrm and made the Wyrd from blood filled roses?

.oO---~---Oo.

"Perfect. Please move quickly to the next post, as the effects of prolonged exposure to the signature are not part of this test."

NARF!

• ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Ruptures were ninjakari, and they would insta their enemies at 13 ruptures with an amazingly amusing death line.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • Vibrations in your enemies, huh?
    Instant kills?

I forget the exact idea but you would build up 13+ ruptures in a person, and they could be in any body part. 5 head, 2 left leg, 3 right arm, whatever. Then, you used the insta and it would just graze the end of your Jakari against their chest over their heart. Your enemy laughs at your ineffectual hit then keels over, dead before they hit the ground
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
    But it was so hard to pull off, people just used the other insta. Lanfayr used to solo raid Celestia, and once killed both Malicia and Nydekion in a 2v1.
  • Tacita said:
    That day when there was the bug with minor sixth and I instakilled about five people with it before realising what was going on.

I felt awful about it and immediately ran round apologising to everyone and warning all the bards I could find, whilst someone (I won't name names, but let's just say it rhymes appropriately with 'kid') was trying to convince me that we should go on a killing spree.
    I remember watching the deathsight and thinking 'damn, Tacita gots skillz.' Then it was 'umm, wait, did that bitch just solo a whole zerg?' Then there were a flurry of people shouting over aethers for bards to sit the fudge down.

I was pleased with the restraint that was being shown with this. I know there were several of us that went non-com until the bug was fixed. It would have just been too easy to abuse it during the normal course of combat. This has not always been the case with ridonculous combat bugs.

• I believe it was Vey and I that had teapots and furniture thrown at us by Divine when we were semi AFK in the havens.
  • TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    Remember when Fain lost the pokeball and someone got caught inside, but the catcher couldn't remember how to let him out?
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • Remember when Celest accidentally the everything?

oh wait that's at least once per ascension event
  • Remember when you could follow people through nature flow? For a while my job was flowing combatants to the targets.
    (clan): Falmiis says, "Aramelise, verb, 1. adorn with many flowers."
  • NeosNeos The Subtle Griefer
    Remember when @Xenthos broke the game?
    Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

Signature!

Celina said:
    You can't really same the same, can you?
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
  • Remember when the rumors of Kalikai and Terentia having once been scissor-sisters went around? They didnt even deny it but simply smirked!
    Remember when Talkan tried to sell Celest to Magnagora?
  • Remember when Celest was overrun by pirates? We got the heartylaugh emote! (And another one I've forgotten about..)

Remember when crazy old eventru Fizban bearded guy ran around Magnagora setting things on fire?
  • SilvanusSilvanus The Sparrowhawk
    Remember Guido's shout that got him shrubbed? It was that ebaum's video about the "Ok, here's the world." Right before he did that, he told me to tell everyone in Mag to turn CTON to hear Guido's apology. Jackass.

Back in the very first days, before Lisaera showed up to Serenwilde, there was some event about the coming of Lisaera. She accidentally sent a mistell to me, and while everyone was around scrambling to find out what was going on, I just told Mag that it was just Lisaera returning.

Remember when Narsrim/Tuek solo'd a bunch of guards as dwarves, and everyone realized dwarves were OPed so got nerfed... just to be later buffed back to OPness (in comparison to the majority of races, not the already OPed races).
    2014/04/19 01:38:01 - Leolamins drained 2000000 power to raise Silvanus as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2014/07/23 05:01:29 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Munsia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:07 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Arimisia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:58 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Lavinya as a Vernal Ascendant.
  • Aeral said:

This might be kind of a silly idea but I've seen a lot of other forums have threads about this.

It's just about finishing the sentence with a memory that you have of a really funny, cool, proud, etc moment in Lusternia.

For example: Remember when @Lorina mindbursted Aeral on Water during a raid? (we were both Aquamancers)

Please try not to be bitter/angsty, I'd rather that this thread not get locked immediately.

I remember that.. I was panicking trying to target the raider, and well. You know. First and only kill I got that month.

Remember when everyone had the plague, and we set up quarantine areas, only to have alt-tards pop and go "HI GUYS" *COUGH*" and every healer cursed so loud it curled Estarra's leg hairs? Ahhh I miss those events.

• NeosNeos The Subtle Griefer
    Lorina said:
    Aeral said:

This might be kind of a silly idea but I've seen a lot of other forums have threads about this.

It's just about finishing the sentence with a memory that you have of a really funny, cool, proud, etc moment in Lusternia.

For example: Remember when @Lorina mindbursted Aeral on Water during a raid? (we were both Aquamancers)

Please try not to be bitter/angsty, I'd rather that this thread not get locked immediately.

I remember that.. I was panicking trying to target the raider, and well. You know. First and only kill I got that month.

Remember when everyone had the plague, and we set up quarantine areas, only to have alt-tards pop and go "HI GUYS" *COUGH*" and every healer cursed so loud it curled Estarra's leg hairs? Ahhh I miss those events.
    I really need to find that log now.
    Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

Signature!

Celina said:
    You can't really same the same, can you?
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    This thread makes me feel like a Lusternia baby.

I remember making gold playing the credit market. Buying around 5 of them at 6k and selling them on at 6500. Such riches.

• MunsiaMunsia The Supreme Goddess
    Aramel said:
    Remember when you could follow people through nature flow? For a while my job was flowing combatants to the targets.
    Remember when flow was game wide?

Remember when wisp was game wide?
    Remember when the Gnafia put locks on each nexus and we had to pay gold to get power? Poor Tully got enemied to Celest for "stealing power" because he bought some out of the Pool.

Remember before Halli and Gaudiguch came out, and their cosmic mobs were roaming around on Prime? We didn't know what the hell was breaking free.
  • MunsiaMunsia The Supreme Goddess
    Shaddus said:
    Remember when the Gnafia put locks on each nexus and we had to pay gold to get power? Poor Tully got enemied to Celest for "stealing power" because he bought some out of the Pool. Remember before Halli and Gaudiguch came out, and their cosmic mobs were roaming around on Prime? We didn't know what the hell was breaking free.
    Remember how many nublets leveled from that event? Icewyrm status I do believe, no?
    Think so, yeah