Remember when...

13»

Comments

• KaimanahiKaimanahi The One True Queen
    Remember when Iosai started that hamster hunt that SPAMMED the world with hamsters and summarily crashed Lusternia? Remember Squibbles?
  • edited July 2014
    Playful chats with admin over the envoys aether. Which was all good fun until someone new would ask why they aren't allowed to talk about bears.  X(

Edit: asking why you can't talk about something is talking about it!!

Edit2: Oh gods, I've said too much! Tell my family that I love them!

• TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    Wait, what's the deal with bears?
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • Remember when a little Nihilist was randomly converted to an immortal? 

(I still have a copy of his honours).

Good times trying to ask your protege why he is all divine.
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Tremula said:

It's huuuuuuuuuuuge. And brown.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • MunsiaMunsia The Supreme Goddess
    edited July 2014
    woops. Wrong thread.
  • edited July 2014
    Shaddus said:
    It's huuuuuuuuuuuge. And brown.
    This doesn't do it justice but this is why you never talk about bears on the envoy aether.

Wait, did someone mention a bear? Let me tell you about this bear I saw. It's so large and bear sized that it’s dimensions could only be described as bear (one hour latter of constant bear chat)… it’s bear-ness was so mind blowingly bear that (one hour later)… it’s fur is so perfectly bear that the color had to be renamed bear (one hour later)… anything it eats is so privileged to be its food that it changes its name to bear food and you cannot remember a time when it was called anything else (one hour later)… doesn't even poop in the woods (one hour later) is such a perfect lover that (one hour later)… millions of conceptually ideal bears coming together for form a giant Voltron style bear (one hour later)… and that was the time I saw a bear.

Wait, did someone mention a bear? Let me tell you about this bear I saw……

X(

Just try an be productive while that is going on in the back ground.