MD/DC Summer Time!

edited July 2014 in Meet and Greet
Somewhat belatedly due to my grandma's hospital stay and thus previous uncertainly about my holidays, I'm hoping some of you wonderful peeps would like to meet somewhere in the MD/DC area. It will be my first time there so I'm up for any suggestions, the only thing I do know is that I will be there, @Yomoigu owes me a drink for [DATA REDACTED] so will show up too, and that we're tentatively looking at early to mid-late August for this. Whether or not other divine personas show up is uncertain, I know a handful of them have busy Augusts while some others are abroad. That's what happens with such a late notice!

Ps. The meet is on the 16th!

Comments

• awww, would love to come but not sure what is in the cards for me as of yet. Things have been very very tight. should come up to the PA area!  :D
    The soft, hollow voice of Nocht, the Silent resounds within your mind as His words echo through the aether, "Congratulations, Arimisia. Your mastery of vermin cannot be disputed."

• ZyphoraZyphora :: the sun in her splendour ::
    Of course! :)

As for what to do, I know I'm still disappointed I didn't get to sing at the karaoke bar last time. Due to circumstances.

August is pretty busy for me but we'll see. The weekends that I'm free as of now are the 15th and 29th.

@Acrune and @Kelly better be there or I'll flay them.

• I might be stopping by Philly but I doubt that helps much, does it?
  • SynkarinSynkarin Nothing to see here
    @Neos is in Philly and I'm a hop skip and a jump

Everiine said:
    "'Cause the fighting don't stop till I walk in."
    -Synkarin's Lament.
  • Zyphora said:

August sucks for me, but if I'm in Maryland, I'll try to make it
  • CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    I don't think I can make it to Philly but I'm up for DC whenever!
  • NeosNeos The Subtle Griefer
    Not sure I can justify a third DC trip in the year, but would love to host a small Philly meet. Would need to set a date soon as my work schedule is usually decided 3 weeks in advance. Best time is usually a weekend or any day not named Monday.
    Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

Signature!

Celina said:
    You can't really same the same, can you?
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
  • Drocilla said:
    I might be stopping by Philly but I doubt that helps much, does it?
    that is on the other side of the state from me indeed and I have never even been there :(
    The soft, hollow voice of Nocht, the Silent resounds within your mind as His words echo through the aether, "Congratulations, Arimisia. Your mastery of vermin cannot be disputed."

Arimisia said:
    Drocilla said:
    I might be stopping by Philly but I doubt that helps much, does it?
    that is on the other side of the state from me indeed and I have never even been there :(
    Even more reason to come.
    Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

Signature!

Celina said:
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
  • I'm in DC this summer. I can probably drop by.
    Jadice, the Frost Queen says to you, "Constant vigilance."
  • KaimanahiKaimanahi The One True Queen

Zyphora said:
    Of course! :)

As for what to do, I know I'm still disappointed I didn't get to sing at the karaoke bar last time. Due to circumstances.

August is pretty busy for me but we'll see. The weekends that I'm free as of now are the 15th and 29th.

How can you give a noncommittal response and then threaten other people to be there?!

I will try to come!
  • Hooray! Boston meet?! 

Oh. No. DC again.

I'll try to make it! 
  • How do I always end up owing people drinks :(
  • Oh, I also do know that it can't be any later than the 18th, my flight is on the 19th. So going with what @Zyphora said so far, how's 15-17th weekend sometime looking like? 

@Yomoigu skill, it's a skill.
  • Before the 19th, only august days that would work for me are 8/9, and maybe 8/2 or 8/3 :(
  • Noooo.....come2Cali!
  • I'm stationed in Maryland, so just let me know when and where.  I will see what my schedule permits.
    A certain someone has convinced me to do my best to show for the DC meet, but it all hinges on several variables that are outside of my control.

Signature!

Celina said:
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
  • A Philly meet should totally happen at some point in time though. Dynami lives in Philly tooooooo! (I won't be able to make DC though at around mid-late August, that's a bit too close to my move-in day.)
    Will you still love me when I am no longer young and fergalicious?
    There are a number of Lusternians who live in Philly and the Philly area.

Signature!

Celina said:
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
    Do we have an exact date for the planned DC meet(and possible Philly meet)? I need to know what day I'm requesting off for.

Signature!

Celina said:
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
  • @Iosen and I might be able to come, if you guys don't mind me waddling along behind you. Is there a set date for DC?

• Looks like the 16th is it! Everyone down with that?
  • Ps. No idea about Philly yet I'm afraid, sorry!
  • I'm in! <3

I'm a consent-based roleplayer! Kindly ask first, and I will return the favour. Open to developing tinyplots.
    Atlantis is my client of choice! (Guide)
    Drocilla said:
    Ps. No idea about Philly yet I'm afraid, sorry!
    Would it be possible to know by at least Friday night? I need to see if I can call off that day before the work schedule is made up and Friday is my last chance, since I may be largely out of touch on Saturday.

Signature!

Celina said:
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
  • Saturday the 16th of August? We could do that! It's right near a payday for us anyway.

• I think we are missing the important question here.  What does @Drocilla like to drink?
  • Yep! 16th August is a go!

@Neos I will do my best. If Philly was an option it might not be on a weekend day though, it would be something like the 18th perhaps when I'm traveling northwards from the DC meet, would make a stop for the day to sightsee, take a triumphant picture atop the Museum of Art steps and such.