MD/DC Summer Time!

Comments

• Brona said:
    I think we are missing the important question here.  What does @Drocilla like to drink?
    :O 

You want me to spill all of my Traitor secrets, don't you!
  • NeosNeos The Subtle Griefer
    Drocilla said:
    Yep! 16th August is a go!

@Neos I will do my best. If Philly was an option it might not be on a weekend day though, it would be something like the 18th perhaps when I'm traveling northwards from the DC meet, would make a stop for the day to sightsee, take a triumphant picture atop the Museum of Art steps and such. 
    If so, I think the best I could do is afternoon.
    Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

Signature!

Celina said:
    You can't really same the same, can you?
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
  • Drocilla said:
    Brona said:
    I think we are missing the important question here.  What does @Drocilla like to drink?
    :O 

You want me to spill all of my Traitor secrets, don't you!
    She seems like a microbrew kinda girl to me. Or them fancy artisan beers.

• Synkarin said:
    @Neos is in Philly and I'm a hop skip and a jump
    I can't make the DC meet due to time and travel. However, keep me informed about any Philly meets! Sadly though, I might be up in a cabin during the week of August 16th and 18th. 
  • Lisaera said:
    Brona said:

I thought it was obvious - Drocilla imbibes the blood of the innocent. I, however, enjoy a nice gin fizz. 
    Innocence is hard to find these days.  

For the record I have no idea what a "gin fizz" is, but it sounds like something that deserves a tiny umbrella stuck in it.
  • @Neos looking at Sunday instead of Monday now. Working?
    Drocilla said:
    @Neos looking at Sunday instead of Monday now. Working?
    I dun know yet, but was going off Monday situation and requested the morning off if they had me working that day. I'll be back home around 4 am on Sunday. I was trying to not call off the entire Sunday off, but may be able to get it changed, but I don't know yet.
    Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

Signature!

Celina said:
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
  • edited July 2014
    Hold that thought, checking if Monday is still an option. Just figured people would prefer a weekend day!
    Drocilla said:
    Hold that thought, checking if Monday is still an option. Just figured people would prefer a weekend day!
    I requested the Saturday off, so all that's left for that is cost and confirmation I have the day off. I asked for the afternoon on Monday off with the assumption we could gather enough people for something for the rest of that day. For Sunday I asked off for the morning so I didn't ask for the entire day off, but could still get some sleep after Saturday.

Signature!

Celina said:
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
  • Are you coming to DC too then? So is Monday still best for a Philly meet?
  • SynkarinSynkarin Nothing to see here
    If there's something in Philly, I may stop by, but I work Monday during day

Everiine said:
    "'Cause the fighting don't stop till I walk in."
    -Synkarin's Lament.
    I am seeing if I can be in DC, but no full confirmation at this time. No matter what, I'm up for a Philly meet on Monday in the afternoon if anyone is up for it.

Signature!

Celina said:
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
  • Monday afternoon is alright with me.
  • TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    Well, it looks like I'll be hopping along with @Iosen and @Pectus! I finally get to stare at you lot in public until we're all really uncomfortable!
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
    Drocilla said:
    Monday afternoon is alright with me.
    Me, you, @Synkarin, @Dynami, @Janalon?, and whoever else we/I can rustle up for a few hours of fun in the city?

Signature!

Celina said:
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
  • I might poke my nose in.
    A whisper from the trees and a frosty presence tells you, secretly, "But you are strong, little 
    flower, and wise." The voice shifts and expands, becoming more real. "And everything you just said 
    in the ritual made me feel safer. You should, too."
  • TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    Okay, I'm a tiny bit confused because I've had about 2-3 hours of sleep over the past two days. @Drocilla, can you please confirm the time(s) that are definite, and the ones that are up in the air right now? Sorry to ask, but every time I try and make sense of the post, my cousin's baby demands my attention in violent ways. 
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • edited July 2014
    We're doing the 16th in DC and 18th in Philly.

For DC, Yomo and I are available soonest for dinner, I'll let @Yomoigu make the suggestions for exact place/time.
  • Eww. What. Does this mean I have to meet @Neos in DC? He's going to make fun of splotches!

• KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    One day I will have the large necessary amount of disposable income to make one of these DC meets.

Just make sure it's at the start of my trip before I get arrested for jokingly attempting to set fire to the White House in homage to my ancestors.

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• Regardless of who is in office most Americans would hand you the accelerant. Lighters will be produced so fast you will swear you just entered a rock concert.
  • I'm gonna be there. Should be fun!
    -----

Nilofer says, "Xena is here, riding Xena, the Xenaesque Xena. She is wielding Xena in both of her hands."
  • edited July 2014
    re: Philly gathering
    This is unfair. I'll be away from the 9th to the 19th. ;-;
    Will you still love me when I am no longer young and fergalicious?
  • TurnusTurnus The Big Bad Wolf
    Pssst. Speaking of unfair. Texas is uhh, nice this time of the year.

~--------------**--------------~

The original picture of Turnus is still viewable here, again by Feyrll.
  • Nonsense. Texas is never nice.
    7c95dbc25a4a9ae292cccb899a49a79b18529207e135ebccd89c0877d386ebea
    ALL HAIL THE MIGHTY GLOW CLOUD.
  • Speaking of Texas and Philly, I am visiting Philly this summer through the 17th of August when I go back to Dallas to pack my house, if you want to do something less organized while I'm here. I'm also trying to make it to DC on the 16th. After Sept. 1, I'll be moving to England, for the Europeans. (We Mag gods seem to get around...)
  • KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    Raezon said:
    After Sept. 1, I'll be moving to England, for the Europeans. (We Mag gods seem to get around...)
    Plans.

North or south?

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

Raezon said:
    Speaking of Texas and Philly, I am visiting Philly this summer through the 17th of August when I go back to Dallas to pack my house, if you want to do something less organized while I'm here. I'm also trying to make it to DC on the 16th. After Sept. 1, I'll be moving to England, for the Europeans. (We Mag gods seem to get around...)

Just name a time and I'd be up to something short.

Signature!

Celina said:
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"