Looking for a few lines

Hey everyone, I'm updating and expanding my wounds tracker to do a bit more than that.  The couple of things I want to add to it are tracking your grapples if you're a monk, the amount of timewarp/tempinsanity on your target, and per a suggestion from Janalon if you were stanced/parried what limb they stanced/parried on last.  That all being said, I need some lines from folks.  For the grapples that can be used against multiple limbs, the line for each limb would be nice if it changes.  Same with the grapple enders.

• Kata: Hold, Choke, Lock, Snap, Throw, Toss
  • Nekotai: Oothai, Ootalangk, Oriama, Ootangk
  • Ninjakari: Ninshi, Ninoaghi, Illgathoru, Constrict (the abs for what is a grapple/grapple ender aren't super clear.  Feel free to fill in any I missed)
  • Shofangi: Logami, Disarm, Bogami, Tomati, Shred, Kumati, Crunch, Kumato
  • Tahtetso: Bomrakobo, Bairak, Bairakobo, 
  • Aeonics: The different levels of timewarp
If anyone thinks of anything else they'd like to see tracked, lemme know.

Comments

• Hold: You firmly hold Anita in place with an iron-strong grip.

Writhe: Anita carefully writhes out of your grapple, escaping your grasp.

Choke: With a snarl, you clutch Anita's throat with your arms and begin to choke the life from her.

Lock: You lock Anita's left arm in a solid grapple.

Snap: You apply precise pressure and brutally snap the left arm of Anita.

Throw: You swiftly grab Anita and hurl her forcefully to the ground.

Toss: You expertly toss Anita, hurling her to the ground.

Oothai: You lose control of your right arm's grapple.
    You lose control of your left arm's grapple.
    With a hiss, you slam your nekai against Anita's throat and press against her windpipe, choking the
    life from her.

Ootalangk:You lose control of your right arm's grapple.
    You jam your blades into Anita's left arm.

Ootangk: You lose control of your right arm's grapple.
    With a sudden strike, you skewer Anita with two nekais in the left arm, holding her in place.

Oriama is a modifier and does not seem to give any extra line.
    You have received a new honour! Congratulations! On this day, you have shown your willingness to ensure a bug-free Lusternia for everyone to enjoy. The face of Iosai the Anomaly unfolds before you, and within you grows the knowledge that you have earned the elusive and rare honour of membership in Her Order.
    Curio Exchange - A website to help with the trading of curio pieces in Lusternia.
  • TarkentonTarkenton Traitor Bear
    If any handy Sentinels/Researchers wanna toss the levels of timewarp that you discern/contemplate on someone, that'd be awesome.  Same for the Shofangi/Ninja/Tahtas with their grapples.  Remember, this isn't to help the enemy, this is here to help you :D