Lusternia memes

Comments

• Arix said:
    I have absolutely no problem navigating Hallifax. Granted that's because I bribed a novice for a map a long ass time ago but still
    There's a map?
    FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• There's Caffrey's map on the main website.

Anyway. Protip for navigating Hallifax. Gotta think in more dimensions than two.
    Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.
  • no no. I have the Hallifax version of CHELP DIRECTIONS
  • TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    Seriously. The way I was told to think of Hallifax was 'that diamond on top of a Sim' and as soon as I did I could walk around the city without any difficulty.
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • TarkentonTarkenton Traitor Bear
    Part of the reason I never alt in Halli is their layouts. Just no. I'm good.
  • edited December 2015
    Tarkenton said:

I'd love to be an instituter(what are they called? Researchers?), but my map lags behind whenever I try speed walking, Which is doubly annoying as they have excellent help files. Clearly written, LOTS of path roomnumbers etc...

• Tremula said:
    Seriously. The way I was told to think of Hallifax was 'that diamond on top of a Sim' and as soon as I did I could walk around the city without any difficulty.
    We should invent the Sims in Lusternia, just so I could use that as an IC explanation. The 45% drop in worker productivity would be well worth it.
    Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.
  • if anyone wants to make other versions of this, here is a blank oneimage
  • Tarkenton said:
    bleah.

I'd love to be an instituter(what are they called? Researchers?), but my map lags behind whenever I try speed walking, Which is doubly annoying as they have excellent help files. Clearly written, LOTS of path roomnumbers etc...

#NoWireHangersEver

Vive l'apostrophe!
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    I think that's a euphemism for masochism
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • Idk if this is allowed but idc

• #forumrp

• DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    Just did one of those interviews today.
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • Daraius confirmed it!

Hallifax takes away your life and gives you your job.
  • Chirbo said:
    Idk if this is allowed but idc

You got those backwords. Pretty sure Hillary would be an odd Kelly/Celina combo. Renown/hated for being an OP PKer outside her org, but well liked by her org. 

• CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    Does this mean I'm part of The Establishment? 

And @Synkarin is Bill Clinton?
  • Celina said:
    Does this mean I'm part of The Establishment? 

And @Synkarin is Bill Clinton?
    Not @Lothringen?

• That means Loth is going to do your job in the Presidential Suite.
    Your numbers today are:
  • edited July 2016
    Memes on draining affinity.

• heh you actually did lose seven million.
  • So really, he's Michael Douglas.
    The apple is cold, crisp, and sour as the juices fill your mouth. As you consume the fruit, you glimpse, for a moment, a massive, shadowy figure, Her snow-white hair framing a perfect, icy-eyed visage. Beneath you, a vast, perfect web of silken strands lies - and, for a moment, you realize that you too are part of it, weaver and strand both - and home.
  • More Johnny Depp, man of many lovable characters!
    Your numbers today are: