Lusternia memes

Comments

• XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord Member Posts: 5,623 Transcendent
    Shaddus said:
    Why does that artifact require coloured mana?
    I figured it was some new ruleset-- they always seem to have come up with new crazy stuff every time I get pulled into playing for an afternoon.

At least now they helpfully print the ruleset right on the card for people like me who aren't all up-to-date on their new mechanics (unless they have stopped that, too, which I guess is possible-- it has been a while).
  • VersaleanVersalean Member Posts: 532 Fabled
    Xenthos said:
    Why does that artifact require coloured mana?
    I figured it was some new ruleset-- they always seem to have come up with new crazy stuff every time I get pulled into playing for an afternoon.

At least now they helpfully print the ruleset right on the card for people like me who aren't all up-to-date on their new mechanics (unless they have stopped that, too, which I guess is possible-- it has been a while).
    There was a little joke in the mana types ;) That said, I haven't played Magic in a very long time, Magic is awesome, and if in any way I've detracted from that awesomeness by writing that card wrong, then I'm a bad, bad man.
  • LuceLuce Fox Populi Member Posts: 2,332 Transcendent
    Outside of Mirrodin, which is plain weird, most artifacts are by nature colourless and require only empty mana. 
  • SkanyllaSkanylla Member Posts: 96 Capable
    edited November 2016
    No. 
  • EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Three Lakes, WIMember Posts: 2,749 Transcendent
    Ugh! Every time I do the Tar Pits quest, I think this.
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • ShaddusShaddus His Imperial Altness Outside your window.Member Posts: 7,518 Transcendent
    My coworkers are wondering why I'm laughing my rear off at the screen. All totally true.
    2017/04/23 00:29:14 - Nefara honoured Shaddus for: For his dedication to the Earthen Lords and Lady, 
    and willingness to assist our young Pupils. Despite his choosing to not progress himself further, he 
    still works for the Geomancers, and the Engine, in any way he is capable. Also comes with a healthy 
    dose of rebellion, to ensure us of the Council can not be too relaxed.
  • ShaddusShaddus His Imperial Altness Outside your window.Member Posts: 7,518 Transcendent
    2017/04/23 00:29:14 - Nefara honoured Shaddus for: For his dedication to the Earthen Lords and Lady, 
    and willingness to assist our young Pupils. Despite his choosing to not progress himself further, he 
    still works for the Geomancers, and the Engine, in any way he is capable. Also comes with a healthy 

edited November 2016
    It's hard to do memes on my phone, sorry :(
  • QistrelQistrel the hemisemidemifink Member Posts: 1,717 Transcendent
    Shaddus said:

Feel the power of the dark side.

• IsseyIssey Member Posts: 21 Apprentice

edited December 2016
    Issey said:

You meant: We both know he's a fricking alt.