Lusternia memes

Comments

• might not be acceptable

It's true, I really am you.
  • Haezon said:
    Naime said:
    OK so this is why people need to read the rest of the thread sometimes as I just made this exact meme a few pages back.

So the logical thing to do is hit disagree? I missed it, images don't always show, some do some don't

• edited September 2014
    People told me they may retire

• Boom

• edited September 2014
    grr

• ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    It's a possibility, right?
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
    Naime said:

optimism

I tried that, Estarra couldn't handle 15 new Ephemerals.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • edited October 2014
    :| yomugi yomigu? errrm
  • Them smexy aslaran though
    Retired.
  • edited October 2014
    least interesting trill in the world memes? :-??

Not sure how I'm off topic....
  • RancouraRancoura the Last Nightwreathed Queen Canada

Tonight amidst the mountaintops
    And endless starless night
    Singing how the wind was lost
    Before an earthly flight

• RancouraRancoura the Last Nightwreathed Queen Canada
    More of a personal one:

Tonight amidst the mountaintops
    And endless starless night
    Singing how the wind was lost
    Before an earthly flight

• edited October 2014
  • SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    Arcanis said:
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

We've been asking for it. Just saying.
  • Shaddus said:
    We've been asking for it. Just saying.
    This has never worked out well in the past.  Just saying.
  • Right now I'm looking at a 4v2, not a 3v3 situation. Celest and Hallifax are pretty on board for helping Serenwilde against the flesh labs, but Magnagora and Gaudiguch are kinda trampling over Glomdoring's wishes atm. Dunno why.

• Maligorn said:
    Right now I'm looking at a 4v2, not a 3v3 situation. Celest and Hallifax are pretty on board for helping Serenwilde against the flesh labs, but Magnagora and Gaudiguch are kinda trampling over Glomdoring's wishes atm. Dunno why.
    Which means 2v1v3 or 2v2v1v 1 :P  Glomdoring and Serenwilde are oil and water :P
  • Maligorn said:
    Right now I'm looking at a 4v2, not a 3v3 situation. Celest and Hallifax are pretty on board for helping Serenwilde against the flesh labs, but Magnagora and Gaudiguch are kinda trampling over Glomdoring's wishes atm. Dunno why.
    Just fits with the RP. So predictable it's almost boring.
    Retired.
  • edited November 2014
    Nevermind

• Maligorn said:
    I could name a few...hundred reasons.

Daganev said:
    Maligorn said:
    Which means 2v1v3 or 2v2v1v 1 :P  Glomdoring and Serenwilde are oil and water :P
    Not as much as you'd think. Times change.
  • when is the Halli-Gaudi alliance coming?

The funny thing about oil and water is that they bond together with soap (fae).
  • I'd really loveto see the "mortal enemies" alliance Gaudi-Halli Seren-Glom Celest-Mag it'd be interesting until it wasn't

• SynkarinSynkarin Nothing to see here
    It's happened before, it may happen again

Everiine said:
    "'Cause the fighting don't stop till I walk in."
    -Synkarin's Lament.