who has the RP's?

Which cities, communes, or guilds are known for good role play and good role players?

Thanks gang!

Answers

• Many of us are hidden in the woodwork, it's true that you have to establish and like an organization before really dedicating yourself to the RP. Building relationships is important, especially as Tacita has said - During battle. In my experience, many of the RPer's are those who do the most in the organization, some of them only RP selectively when they see people who can respond with the same quality.
    Her storm-coloured eyes a muted blue, Lisaera, the Silver Goddess says, "Only sorrow can come from a rotting thought, My child, just like roots that have been drowned. You are a paragon of the wisdom I would see spread throughout the Serenwilde, but even the strongest minds must find release."
    -
    A shimmering liquid appears in your inventory smelling sweetly of something carbonated. It vanishes in a puff of silver smoke seconds later.
    -
    I write things
  • Yeah, go some place you like the feel of/vibe/theme and start teh arpee. People will pick up and play with you or not as is their want. There does need to be people though.

If you want to RP with the pantheon you might want to join an order with an active god. You can ask around to see which ones in the org you end up in are the most chatty.

Stay active and keep busy between chats and people will start to know and like you. Just don't be an ass. Also, RPing conditions/affectations that are annoying to those around you, is annoying to those around you.

Have fun!

• EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    Technically, all guilds and orgs have RP and stick to it. As is said, all of them have certain people who bring flourish to it more than others. The best way to find them is to interact with people. You'll pretty quickly figure out who is really dedicated to it, and who isn't.
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • This post has been necromancer'd so hard I thought it was Magnagoran.
  • EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    It's only two weeks old... a necro, yes, but I've seen far, far worse.
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • The serious responses are what made me laugh, though.
  • Hey, we come out of the woodwork every once and a while! :3
    Her storm-coloured eyes a muted blue, Lisaera, the Silver Goddess says, "Only sorrow can come from a rotting thought, My child, just like roots that have been drowned. You are a paragon of the wisdom I would see spread throughout the Serenwilde, but even the strongest minds must find release."
    -
    A shimmering liquid appears in your inventory smelling sweetly of something carbonated. It vanishes in a puff of silver smoke seconds later.
    -
    I write things
  • eh, I rp my harsh dark role to the near fullest extent haha.  Though yes, I find shadowdancing rp pretty darn sweet. It's just as said by the others, all the orgs have them, just gotta interact with them and get stuff going! MORE CONFLICT PEOPLE! :D