-Insert Catchy, Attention-Gathering Title Here-

ShaddusShaddus , the Leper MessiahOutside your window.
To make a long story short, I too am leaving Lusternia. I've been here for a long time, and I've had a lot of fun, but more and more I find myself only logging in to check things and take care of duties. I love it, Lusternia has been my second home through a lot of things: a divorce, a re-marriage, harsh times and more. I've made a lot of friends, lost a lot of friends, and learned a lot about myself. All of you are wonderful from different perspectives, and I can't say there are too many people in the game I'd want to not be here. Not many.

There's a lot of people I'd like to tell things, but I won't take a lot of time. I'd appreciate it if my Facebook Lusternia friends wouldn't light up my messages with goodbyes and come-backs, because it's not going to happen. I may be on Imperian here and there, but none of you know who I am, and I likely wouldn't tell you anyway. No offense. If the next admin who reads this could possibly lock the thread, I'm not interested in coming back and reading replies. Thanks!

Without further ado: The Shaddus Alt List.

/spoilers
Aania (permanent)
Aeternis (permanent)
Asani (permanent)
Ayrna (permanent)
Bryna (permanent)
Carmine (permanent)
Chouette (permanent)
Dank (permanent)
Dulcet (permanent)
Elyzia (permanent)
Entrias (permanent)
Glick (permanent)
Gruis (permanent)
Khefar (permanent)
Kisuke
Lai (permanent)
Laosin (permanent)
Llewell (permanent)
Lunamarie (permanent)
Orihal (permanent)
Oryko (permanent)
Pesukaru (permanent)
Regnaso (permanent)
Riverpaw (permanent)
Shaddus (permanent)
Soen (permanent)
Subotai (permanent)
Suzaku (permanent)
Synd (permanent)
Taupaco (permanent)
Throckmortle (permanent)
Tiamak (permanent)
Tortuga (permanent)
Trias (permanent)
Trinit (permanent)
Tristbjorn (permanent)
Tyrnae (permanent)
Uoros (permanent)
Vitas (permanent)
Yggs (permanent)
Yyve (permanent)

Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
This discussion has been closed.