Aetherbubble quests

PortiusPortius Likes big books, cannot lie
So, I'm starting up an attempt to do the aetherepic. Before I get started, are there any bugs in any of the quests I should know about, and if there are, are there workarounds

Also, who enemies on the bubbles? I know that Frosticia doesn't enemy unless you kill the leaders, is that the case for every bubble, more or less?  And for the ones that do enemy, which ones have any bearing on my ability to do the quests?

I'd appreciate it if you could minimize quest spoilers in answering this so I can figure them out myself. Thanks, people!
Any sufficiently advanced pun is indistinguishable from comedy.

Comments

• XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    Some bubbles (like Crumkindivia) will enemy you for killing anything from their faction (even the regular unnamed denizens).  In this case, though, it's easy enough just to walk up to their "leaders" and influence for amnesty; you can do the quests with amnesty even if you do not get full reprieve.

While I am not sure on the state of any bugs that may exist right now, I would highly advise that you work on Dramube and Facility in between working on the others (start them first and slowly pick them off over time).  These are quests that you need to do a certain # of times before you get the epic lines, and the Facility especially can be really frustrating if you are trying to do it "all at once" (it's far less so if you go at it as something to pick off a bit at a time).
  • DysDys
    edited August 2014
    The epic part is still bugged as far as I know. When you get eight honours the thing that should happen doesn't.

Apart from that, watch out for getting trapped on the Divinity on Mucklemarsh. I've had to heartstop to get out before. In aetherspace no one can hear you scream.
  • edited August 2014

Dys said:
    In aetherspace no one can hear you scream.