Wow...

My first 2 days playing, and I am shocked and floored by the kindness and generosity of Magnagora. Thank you so much @Munsia, @Marcella, @Vetala, @ Arimisia, and everyone else who I encountered for making me feel so welcome. :) I can't wait to prove it wasn't wasted on me!

Comments

• PS. I found the perfect profile pic for my little tae'dae. :D
  • Pah. I should have killed all of the serfs when I had the chance.

But seriously. Glad to see you're enjoying Magnagora! :D Have you gotten to delve into the lore portion of it yet?

• edited August 2014
    Zepper said:
    My first 2 days playing, and I am shocked and floored by the kindness and generosity of Magnagora. Thank you so much @Munsia, @Marcella, @Vetala, @ Arimisia, and everyone else who I encountered for making me feel so welcome. :) I can't wait to prove it wasn't wasted on me!
    Ah, Idrazil is crying with pearl-like crocodile tears! Maybe it is the poisonous fumes, the smell of rotting flesh, the tender embrace of Mama @Munsia or the kind smile, I mean axe, of @Marcella.

Apologies, could not hold myself. :D
  • Idrazil said:
    Zepper said:
    Ah, Idrazil is crying with pearl-like crocodile tears! Maybe it is the poisonous fumes, the smell of rotting flesh, the tender embrace of Mama @Munsia or the kind smile, I mean axe, of @Marcella.

Apologies, could not hold myself. :D
    It must be the women. Those Gorgulean curves and Nifilhema hooks are sure to drive any man wild. Or men, if you're like that. Mag don't judge none.

Unless you're Merian. Or Elfen. Or non-Noble. Serenwilde, Glomdorian, Celestian.. Basically anyone who isn't a noble viscanti in Magnagoran

• Zepper said:
    Glad to have been of help an I am usually about even when you cannot speak to me directly as you seen when I was in aetherspace but I was still able to send messages to you. Anyhow, do not mind at all, keep it coming!
    The soft, hollow voice of Nocht, the Silent resounds within your mind as His words echo through the aether, "Congratulations, Arimisia. Your mastery of vermin cannot be disputed."

• MunsiaMunsia The Supreme Goddess
    edited August 2014
    I blow 506k on all novices......

No seriously, though, if that Mammoth dies I'mma be pissed.
  • I got myself a mammoth for combat, but I've never used trample in a fight up till now. =(

• I heard I joined the game *right* after Axelord Necromancer Trample-Beast got nerfed to not be an instant sacrifice. I'm sad.
  • Glad you're enjoying yourself! Every time you call Vetala "little sister" I snicker a bit.